Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 275. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX

Everyone who built DAPPs or looking into that right now will LOVE this Graphic. We are in the working of our own prototype right now and NEO would solve all the problems.  Unfortunately I doubt it is production ready or 100% built yet.

But people check the graphic, ask yourself if Ethereum gives you that ecosystem right now (checkout Whisper and SWARM and the status of it and the progress ...)

After that pls use your head with mathematic skills and try to ask yourself where NEO should be evaluated when NEOs ecosystem is production ready next year.  I see this bigger and better than ETH and I don't hate ETH,  I even use it for our prototype, but I feel that NEO is much more thought trough from the learnings and specs that modern DApps need.

Make your own research, but for me , if the team delivers, this is the new ECOSYSTEM for DApp builders in any kind.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I realised that GAS (antcoins) starts to accumulate only after you claim your Neo (antshares) from the ICO website. I had invested in the NEO ICO but hadn't claimed my NEO until today. So, I started accumulating GAS just now

How do I get a Slack invite?

http://neosmarteconomy.herokuapp.com/

Thanks, just joined and bought NEO before it went up.
Activity: 168
I realised that GAS (antcoins) starts to accumulate only after you claim your Neo (antshares) from the ICO website. I had invested in the NEO ICO but hadn't claimed my NEO until today. So, I started accumulating GAS just now

Thanks for posting the slack!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Activity: 686
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I did a 5 hour intensive research on NEO and evaluated it by 40+ parameters. Here is my report:
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/neo-neo-previously-antshares/

I was looking for the reports about NEO and your report exactly responded my need. I liked the part saying that "Important: The NEO team have founded a joint-venture company with the Chinese Government. This is an indirect indication of the Chinese government support for the Project", this is why we can still invest in neo project. You pointed out the important ones.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
I did a 5 hour intensive research on NEO and evaluated it by 40+ parameters. Here is my report:
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/neo-neo-previously-antshares/
Activity: 36
Read the article and sold all of his gas ( Undecided
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Suddenly in first of August the official thread is posted and following weeks the price goes from sub $10 up to $45 that's a lot of appreciation you got in a

Short period of time mate. if all the things you are saying is true then NEO should be higher than Bitcoin in price but why isn't it? the idea of having something

Like Gas to be the second layer is not good. anyways someone with a few billion dollars could easily pump not just this coin but any coin and that's good if

Someone like me could buy 20,000 NEO when the price was sub $1. this official thread ruined everything for you, I just can't buy it, sudden rise is very

Suspicious, so many newly created accounts talking positive about it is very suspicious.

It's not suspicious at all if you research what this project can do. I am a long term holder and I am enjoying my gas generation. No, I am not a whale. But I bought in at like 10$. I am expecting ETH like prices end this year else in 2018.

You should not even worry about 1$ or 50$. Then you should day trade. NEO was a heavy rising crypto stock and yes it might correct a bit down. Take your chance to step in. Because I think we won't see sub 20 levels again.
Activity: 30
Suddenly in first of August the official thread is posted and following weeks the price goes from sub $10 up to $45 that's a lot of appreciation you got in a

Short period of time mate. if all the things you are saying is true then NEO should be higher than Bitcoin in price but why isn't it? the idea of having something

Like Gas to be the second layer is not good. anyways someone with a few billion dollars could easily pump not just this coin but any coin and that's good if

Someone like me could buy 20,000 NEO when the price was sub $1. this official thread ruined everything for you, I just can't buy it, sudden rise is very

Suspicious, so many newly created accounts talking positive about it is very suspicious.

You must be from Russia. You guys re suspicious of everything and anything is a scam. Especially those projects where you missed the train. That s the way to go. If you missed it, let s hope nobody makes anything on it cause it must be a scam.

Back to NEO. Does anyone have any more details about that NEO-Microsoft workshop?

The only info that's been released is that it's a developers' conference between NEO and Microsoft's cloud computing platform Azure. Microsoft is working to create a certified blockchain marketplace. And conferences like these are a standard precursor before Microsoft adds it to their blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) solution within that marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

You must be from Russia. You guys re suspicious of everything and anything is a scam. Especially those projects where you missed the train. That s the way to go. If you missed it, let s hope nobody makes anything on it cause it must be a scam.

Back to NEO. Does anyone have any more details about that NEO-Microsoft workshop?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

you got it  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

You got us Sherlock, it's all a big scam. They were trying to get your $20,000 so they hired a bunch of newbie accounts to shill Neo but you saw past it! Good for you, now please find a real coin's thread to grace with your presence.
Activity: 211

Oh, look, a jealous cryptocurrency mining dinosaur that is soon to go extinct. We will see you in the museum soon! You sure use a lot of words to say nothing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541

Activity: 495
Bittrex Exchange to reduce withdrawal fee to .025 NEO:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uehsq/bittrex_exchange_to_reduce_withdrawl_fee_to_025/

Bittrex also seems to have given back some NEO now, so check your accounts in case Bittrex has ever taken more than they should have. I got 0.46 NEO returned.

Thanks for the update! I just checked and i got 1.03 Neo back Cheesy
Activity: 211
Bittrex Exchange to reduce withdrawal fee to .025 NEO:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uehsq/bittrex_exchange_to_reduce_withdrawl_fee_to_025/

Bittrex also seems to have given back some NEO now, so check your accounts in case Bittrex has ever taken more than they should have. I got 0.46 NEO returned.
Jump to: