Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 281. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
So how far do you guys think we are from actual ICOs start happening on NEO network? What is their current state of development? I read the paper and went through their website but I think I missed some info on what are they doing with NEO at this very moment?

Also what do you think is the main reason for the price surge in last 2 days? I woke up yesterday and price almost doubled over night lol  Grin

This is the first ICO launching:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6se0iv/first_ico_on_neo_blockchain/
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think this will keep rising. Ethereum is great but why should there only be one?
We have several vendors of automobiles that are succesfull aswell. So ETH will grow, but NEO will grow also.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So how far do you guys think we are from actual ICOs start happening on NEO network? What is their current state of development? I read the paper and went through their website but I think I missed some info on what are they doing with NEO at this very moment?

Also what do you think is the main reason for the price surge in last 2 days? I woke up yesterday and price almost doubled over night lol  Grin
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
No confirmation in my transaction history, since before my last comment, and they are supposed to happen every 15 seconds. Precisely when I sent some GAS. Can anyone else confirm?
Activity: 471
Is something wrong? There's been only two confirmations in the last 30 minutes or so. And the blockchain is not coming up on the browser.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Seeing a lot of hate in this thread. I think we got a lot of salty people who didn't get in early enough to make any real gains  Cheesy  Grin

it's not about hate, yes you can make money for sure, since a lot of people know nothing about technology or Blockchain..

you can even make money through a ponzi scheme.. that does not means ponzi scheme is a good thing!

what i want to say is it's huge manipulation and huge fake volume.
Activity: 7
Seeing a lot of hate in this thread. I think we got a lot of salty people who didn't get in early enough to make any real gains  Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 266
Huge manipulation..   Grin

so people are buying a coin only have 8 validation nodes?

that's silly !  

and paying a lot for it!

That is not true at all and I already discussed that matter in detail at the original Antshares thread and this shill called 'onetwo12' purposefully does not even quote my responses properly to further cloud the matter. Glad to know 'Onetwo12' seems to be an Ethereum shill as that way we can get back at such a shill in a way that it hurts. I am sure the BCC crowd is interested in doing another couple of forks with some other projects like.....Ethereum until you have 30 different versions and none have much legitimacy left. So you two have a choice to play nice or we can 'fork' you over.

that's a huge manipulation.. you know that.

i do not think Neo contribute anything new to Blockchain industry.

everything you can do on Ethereum..

also Ethereum is much much better than this normal project write in C#...

yes, it still only have 8 validation node, that's the truth.   Wink
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Open source code right? ask yourself if this is an open source code project that means some body could copy paste it at any time, it's not like only Chinese know how to code and be developer, no we have millions of people capable of doing whatever they are doing. while we could have another platform exactly as same as NEO, there is nothing special about this. I wonder why the price started to get pumped after Chinese got hundreds of millions from selling their BCH? that's just a coincidence or what? heck all the crypto got pumped a week after the split. and now I've heard we could run a node if we had 10K NEO, what else you guys want maybe a BJ while wearing your pretty suits. I will advise people to stop using coinmarketcap and any other site doing the same thing as listing private tokens as decentralized currencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Officially top5? Where will this coin go with such good fundamental AND FOMO?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I got curious in this coin weeks ago and  told myself what is this coin seems not familiar to me and I just known that its the antshares coin If I remember they have ICO last August 2016 and almost 1 year from now and development was amazing from 0.155 usd price to $50 after 1 year and top 5 on trading wow.awesome..
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Is there a Neo Telegram group?
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
This coin has grown too much in such a short time, it is very scary to get in now...

That's what everybody said about ETH when it was $50, I expect NEO to match or exceed ETH at some in the coming months to a year. Also consider ETH has a circulating supply of 93M while NEO only has a 50M circulating supply, so it may go significantly higher than ETH. Wait till the ICO's start rolling out on NEO and these prices will look cheap IMO.
Let have some ratios so that we can roughly gauge the price.
1. baidu/google stock market capitalization
2. tencent / facebook stock market capitalization
3. no of full time developer (NEOS = 6)/ ETH developer.
4. youku revenue vs youtube revenue any other indicators are welcome.

Now NEOS maket cap vs Eth market cap = 2.6/28 (roughly 10%)
I expect the max it can be up to 50% ETH price but I think it will crash first before reaching newer height.
just my 2 cents
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
This claim is interesting

"- Replacing Tokens with E-Contracts
The transfer on Antshare is conducted in the form the e-contracts. In most cases, the transfer of assets requires the digital signatures signed with the private keys from both the sender and the receiver. In certain cases, an extra signature from the issuer of the asset is required. Recording transfers of assets on the Antshare is merely an onchain solution of the transfer of offchain assets. There are no new legal relationships that parties could enter into, so unlike the tokenization, flaws in laws are eliminated."

Renaming something, does not change the ability for say court or legislation to construe it the same....perhaps they could elaborate on what they think they mean, or maybe they have resiled from this claim since?

And often the form of consideration is not to much of an issue, or how it is recorded, but rather the value transfer and if it behaves in a manner of say a security, or some other valuable right or interest.

I think they are trying to say, its just a register of interests .... but is it not more, as you have the ability to assign the right or interest to another?

Anyhwow I would like to know what they think they mean.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
This coin has grown too much in such a short time, it is very scary to get in now...

You know its expected to crash very deep and i thinks it near to happen. This is a common cycle thats happening in crypto.

Not really growing much since the day when it was yet an ANS. It once dip down to $0.15 which I've bought about 1600 of it just to profit when it reach $0.45 and I did dumped at such price. It didn't rise up so quickly but expect several dumps along the way just as it dip $36 before going back to $40.  If the price sticks for weeks, that's when you see whales pouring but I think the price will go way above $80 so long a binance and the Chinese exchanges increased its volume everyday.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I check the windows client, apparently, the client took a long time to catch up to the latest block.
I started the machine few hours ago, until now it is still 900 blocks behind.
Normally, it is quite fast 2-4 weeks ago, now quite slow dunno why?
Activity: 336

You know its expected to crash very deep and i thinks it near to happen. This is a common cycle thats happening in crypto.
Activity: 18
Just bought NEO early August. Fantastic.
Activity: 14
I think that this coin will be a top 5 coin in no time.
That is also my expectation. Wink
Activity: 211
Huge manipulation..   Grin

so people are buying a coin only have 8 validation nodes?

that's silly !  

and paying a lot for it!

That is not true at all and I already discussed that matter in detail at the original Antshares thread and this shill called 'onetwo12' purposefully does not even quote my responses properly to further cloud the matter. Glad to know 'Onetwo12' seems to be an Ethereum shill as that way we can get back at such a shill in a way that it hurts. I am sure the BCC crowd is interested in doing another couple of forks with some other projects like.....Ethereum until you have 30 different versions and none have much legitimacy left. So you two have a choice to play nice or we can 'fork' you over.
Jump to: