Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 36. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I hope that NEO will improve current situation with network and tps, but if nothing will change, NEO has too little opportunities against future ETH Serenity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
3.0 delivers on stability of network, and decentralization continues, NEO can go far. It is considered a blue chip (still) with a large dev following and an eco system that seems to be coming to life slowly but surely with quality projects like Nex going live. If Nex and other large scale dapps are able to flourish on the 3.0 eco system, it will be a good sign. If they continue to move out, and create own chains its a warning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

With nothing but pure hard work, Neo emerge as one of the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap, the team continues to work hard to create a smart economy

Da Hongfei, who taught himself how to write code from scratch, a man from nothing to the CEO of Neo, Best of luck to Neo project!
Is NEO dead? Will it ever return to Its former glory? Or even surpass it with NEO 3.0 in a 2019/2020 bull run?
hard to say what will happen in 2019 with NEO , i have read somewhere that chinese people see NEO as their ethereum , if it is , all can happen , we are in crypto

Let's say that many criticisms have been made of his blockchain in recent months, since it is proposed to be just Chinese ethereum, but even if it has network and wallet problems, I would not say that we can declare it dead.

The team and the Boss Da Hongfei has never stopped with updates and partnerships, so when the market will recover Neo will rise stronger than before and will upgrade well beyond its old Ath of 190 $.

even though we are in the bear market, this is a great time for the team and cofounders focus on development, instead of marketing/hyping

Yea they are busy building, this coin is far from dead. We don't need some fluff press release everyday.

maybe in a couple of years from now we will see the maturation of many ICO projects that run on Neo platform
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Is NEO dead? Will it ever return to Its former glory? Or even surpass it with NEO 3.0 in a 2019/2020 bull run?
hard to say what will happen in 2019 with NEO , i have read somewhere that chinese people see NEO as their ethereum , if it is , all can happen , we are in crypto

Let's say that many criticisms have been made of his blockchain in recent months, since it is proposed to be just Chinese ethereum, but even if it has network and wallet problems, I would not say that we can declare it dead.

The team and the Boss Da Hongfei has never stopped with updates and partnerships, so when the market will recover Neo will rise stronger than before and will upgrade well beyond its old Ath of 190 $.

even though we are in the bear market, this is a great time for the team and cofounders focus on development, instead of marketing/hyping

Yea they are busy building, this coin is far from dead. We don't need some fluff press release everyday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

#NEO founder @dahongfei will join @WSJ reporter for a fireside chat @WebSummit on Nov 8 in Lisbon! Connect with our colleague Jiaying Li via WebSummit app for further talks. We look forward to meeting you there.

⚠️ATTENTION⚠️There’s an increasing FUD saying NEO is going to fork, turning out to be totally false!#NEO uses original #dBFT consensus mechanism, which has block finality and will not fork. Please take care of your asset and be safe.❤️
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I like the Aphelion wallet, it handles the contracting differently to Switcheo. In the latter you have to put the coins in contracts before trading while the Aphelion wallet bridges that directly from your wallet (well, it happens in the background, but from user perspective it's easier).
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
What's up with $GAS, will it still be valuable in the future? Will it only be used to fund ICO's on $NEO's platform?

Of course it will be used. Gas is the payment for transfers on the neo network if it ceases to perform these functions, then transfers on this blockchain will become unavailable. That is the difference between neo and eth.

Think gas is required to create and run smart contracts on Neo platform? one can stake Neo to earn gas

Exactly. And creating these smart contracts is actually not that cheap (a con for NEO imho).
I could see GAS actually to overcome NEO, if the smart contract employment on NEO blockchain would rise and the demand for GAS (to pay for that employment) would be higher than the staking creation of GAS from NEO coins. It's actually quite possible...
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
weekly chart for neo looks bulish AF, i am loaded with 1.2K neo
it just waits BTC to move, then the neo will go with it,
it looks like it will move out of a falling wedge tp 22.22
https://cryptowat.ch/markets/bitfinex/neo/usd
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
neo long-dead New news and updates required.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is the block time still going to be going down any time soon?

I read someone saying that he saw the block time go down after the addition of the KPN consensus node but I've actually seen some block times up to 50 seconds (!), while this used to be around 23 seconds, which already is quite high.

I am interested to know if the addition of extra consensus nodes actually has an effect on the average block time?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: