Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 32. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i wait for neo on 4$ .i will 500 neocoin . and get 5 gas monthly .

i sure 2021 neo will rise to more 200$ agail ang i sure gas will go more 100$ again .

If you are convinced it goes to 200+ it does not really matter if you buy it @4 or @7 USD.
With 500 Neos you will either have a profit of 98k or 96k5 ...who cares about THAT difference then? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Digiswap.io

Did you knew that you can buy cardano using your NEO on digiswap?

Yes sir.

visit https://digiswap.io
Apologies if this is a naive question, but do GAS claims come from a "non circulating supply" pot or from transactions fees from other dApps? (I believe NEO & GAS transactions don't incur fees).. And then will the rate of return of GAS decrease over time or potentially increase with more use of the netwokr / fees?

https://youtu.be/9U5m-X1ZNZQ
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Apologies if this is a naive question, but do GAS claims come from a "non circulating supply" pot or from transactions fees from other dApps? (I believe NEO & GAS transactions don't incur fees).. And then will the rate of return of GAS decrease over time or potentially increase with more use of the netwokr / fees?
now is best time for invest in neo

But only wise people will avail this golden chance to get safe entry in this project. I hope in future it will give big shock to those who are still waiting to buy dip. I also think no need wait just take action right now.

Agreed, I think people will be kicking themselves for not getting in at these levels in the not too distant future. Sure we may currently be in a bull trap, but we are very likely close to the bottom if we have not already hit it.

True.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

But only wise people will avail this golden chance to get safe entry in this project. I hope in future it will give big shock to those who are still waiting to buy dip. I also think no need wait just take action right now.

Agreed, I think people will be kicking themselves for not getting in at these levels in the not too distant future. Sure we may currently be in a bull trap, but we are very likely close to the bottom if we have not already hit it.

NEO and Elastos Explained
CEO's Da Hongfei and Rong Chen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH17f6p9f4c

Elastos CEO really said "Digital Condom"  Cheesy

Both are great projects which will have a great future, I'm a big fan of them. But NEO is still my #1.

Me too!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

NEO and Elastos Explained
CEO's Da Hongfei and Rong Chen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH17f6p9f4c

Elastos CEO really said "Digital Condom"  Cheesy

Both are great projects which will have a great future, I'm a big fan of them. But NEO is still my #1.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why has the marketing/news of NEO gone so dry? Whats the roadmap of whats to come? Seems to have a lot of promise early on but I dont “feel” the efforts from the company.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
NEL announces strategic partnership with GAEX.com
Aims to build a NEO-based token gaming ecosystem!
https://neonewstoday.com/general/nel-announces-strategic-partnership-with-gaex-com-aims-to-build-a-neo-based-token-gaming-ecosystem/

Amazing news! The expansion through partnerships is the right way to grow a brand and entice new users to come on board.
i believe in neo and the future it has. i just keep adding to my bag slowly and allow the gas dividends to add up for the future.

Everyone want to make profit in this world and this is game of money this project has good support so let's see when next rally will get started. At the moment we are just picking dip after dip without any mercy and no sign where it will get stopped and it will start moving in up direction.

We all wait for the next rally and NEO  has very good community and dev team, but I don't think we will se again $190 per coin, at least since Da Hong Fei is more involved in ONT than in NEO. Just my 2c.

Da Hong Fei is a great Chinese investor and has a lot of money invested in many other projects, not only in Neo and Ont (for example in Elastos), and this is normal for big investors, as it should be for us too. ... split the portfolio into different projects.

I believe that if you have the patience to wait 4-5 years, you will see a price much higher than $ 190; team, community and platform is here to stay and grow, becoming among the best blockchain!

Well said! I agree!  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
i believe in neo and the future it has. i just keep adding to my bag slowly and allow the gas dividends to add up for the future.

Everyone want to make profit in this world and this is game of money this project has good support so let's see when next rally will get started. At the moment we are just picking dip after dip without any mercy and no sign where it will get stopped and it will start moving in up direction.

We all wait for the next rally and NEO  has very good community and dev team, but I don't think we will se again $190 per coin, at least since Da Hong Fei is more involved in ONT than in NEO. Just my 2c.

Da Hong Fei is a great Chinese investor and has a lot of money invested in many other projects, not only in Neo and Ont (for example in Elastos), and this is normal for big investors, as it should be for us too. ... split the portfolio into different projects.

I believe that if you have the patience to wait 4-5 years, you will see a price much higher than $ 190; team, community and platform is here to stay and grow, becoming among the best blockchain!
Pages:
Jump to: