Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 59. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I believe that the Chinese NEO for 2019 will be better than ETH so I have already transferred my part of the ETH to NEO, and the other part to altcoin

Only huge adoption will make the difference and will decide the future of this project. But it is not easy task for any project to replace ETH in near future and next year we could see this happening. NEO is growing rapidly so let us see when it will do this.

Agree, as with any project, the realization and adoption of Neo technology will be the ultimate driving force behind Neo token price
Neo is a set token. The ability to invest in other projects on the Neo platform is one of the features of having Neo. has a focus, the focus is on funding and helping community development and they work on v3.0 but will release parts to v2.x when they go together. Whenever NEO is under 30 dollars, this is a good time to buy. Smiley

Neo is releasing its smart economy 3.0, as more work being done to develop Neo 3.0 smart economy, its value should increase as well

Neo should be one coin itself, keeping Neo already earning you gas, why protest? why dividing Neo? Its perfect the way it is now with the gas system
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Neo is a set token. The ability to invest in other projects on the Neo platform is one of the features of having Neo. has a focus, the focus is on funding and helping community development and they work on v3.0 but will release parts to v2.x when they go together. Whenever NEO is under 30 dollars, this is a good time to buy. Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I believe that the Chinese NEO for 2019 will be better than ETH so I have already transferred my part of the ETH to NEO, and the other part to altcoin

Only huge adoption will make the difference and will decide the future of this project. But it is not easy task for any project to replace ETH in near future and next year we could see this happening. NEO is growing rapidly so let us see when it will do this.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello! During the last Blocksmith's Hackathon we developed a project to tackle a few pains we felt while building dApps on NEO. We called it ChainSentinel.

ChainSentinel is a service that provides Webhooks (and soon websocket notifications) of NEO Smart Contract events. With it, you can listen to any event emitted by any Smart Contract, both in the NEO test and main networks and get notified in real time in an endpoint of your choice.

As this project is still in Alpha, we are looking for dApp developers that want to try and test our service. To do so, you just need to create an account at https://chainsentinel.co/ and start experimenting!

To help you get started we've written a more in-depth blog post which you can read here: https://medium.com/blocksmithtech/chainsentinel-your-eyes-on-the-neo-network-5b01008c8b89.

We've also developed an example endpoint which you can check out and use for your first tests: https://github.com/blocksmithtech/chainsentinel-endpoint-example

We are looking forward to your questions and feedback! To do so please drop us a line to [email protected]!
Cheers!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Highlights Of Erik Zhang’s Interview On Chinese Online Television!

https://www.neonbeginner.com/2018/08/03/neo-highlights-of-erik-zhangs-interview-on-chinese-online-television/

"NEO founder Erik Zhang was interviewed on the television show ‘Chain Show’. The topics ranged from the humble beginnings of Antshares to NEO’s competitors, its strong developer community and the upcoming upgrade of the NEO Blockchain, NEO 3.0!"

Full interview (w/ English subtitles): https://youtu.be/zMCbO2Nbz0Y

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Both Neo and Ether have strong ecosystem and more and more dapps developing on their platform, establishing a strong solid infrastructure for powerful dapps

The future of Smart Contract technology is kept increasing in both these applications both the NEO, ETH. Many more new Dapps will be implemented in both these technologies and it will be implemented in all these blockchain.

Right now for me, I like the NEO ecosystem better than the ETH ecosystem. Well this is according to my experience. I don't know with others. I just like NEO and even KMD above ETH. I feel at home and comfortable. Right now with ETH is not for me. Perhaps in the future when something cool is implemented, and maybe I will like the ETH ecosystem by then.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Both Neo and Ether have strong ecosystem and more and more dapps developing on their platform, establishing a strong solid infrastructure for powerful dapps

The future of Smart Contract technology is kept increasing in both these applications both the NEO, ETH. Many more new Dapps will be implemented in both these technologies and it will be implemented in all these blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why is the price falling so much?I am confused about this.Neo is working hard to develop.But this will cause investors to leave.
just bought more neo!

Bitcoin and Neo, altcoin is on sale now, for how long? who knows? Neo next smart contract economy 3.0 should be interesting and exciting!
Hello Dear NEO Community! Exciting News NEO supporting community hackathon again in LATAM. Come on August 3rd&4th Santiago, Chile.
We'll offer the prize to NEO based projects. See more: https://neo.org/event/details/37

Thanks for sharing the info, Neo is one of the most active community with frequent hackathon and prizes, best of luck to all teams

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello Dear NEO Community! Exciting News NEO supporting community hackathon again in LATAM. Come on August 3rd&4th Santiago, Chile.
We'll offer the prize to NEO based projects. See more: https://neo.org/event/details/37
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
The NEO coin project is getting cheaper and cheaper, and the encrypted money market will pick up in the future, and the price of the coin will return to its upward trajectory.

of course it will be. now a somewhat passable moment that will change for the better. I believe that the team of this project will try to translate its plan into reality and achieve its heights.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Is it really necessary to have 'now a top 10 currency' at the title description? Does it really matter if it is top 10 or not?
Pages:
Jump to: