Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 56. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
My NEO is on the Ledger Nano S. Is it safe during the fork?

Technically, your NEO is on the blockchain, the (encrypted) private keys to access your NEO addresses are on the Ledger Nano S. As long as nobody else gets a hold of your private keys/passwords/seeds/pins your coins are safe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
My NEO is on the Ledger Nano S. Is it safe during the fork?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Very creative project, I want to know how your coin can help the interests of the miners?
After all, the bulk of the mining industry is miners

NEO cannot be mined. You can stake NEO to receive GAS.

See also: https://www.neonbeginner.com
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Very creative project, I want to know how your coin can help the interests of the miners?
After all, the bulk of the mining industry is miners
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
NEX will be a security. ETF's have been trying to get over the line for years - literally, not sure why everyone was so convinced it was happening this month. Also NEX will be a security which can attract regulated institutional money and is only on NEO.
Good evening, I would like to know what is the minimum currency "NEO" to start receiving the rewards of the POS system, and what is the percentage (%) of annual average profit?

https://neotogas.com  Smiley
Activity: 217
Good evening, I would like to know what is the minimum currency "NEO" to start receiving the rewards of the POS system, and what is the percentage (%) of annual average profit?

Asking NEO The Hard Questions, Their Darkest Secrets Revealed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHTXSyHdvxA
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Hi all! I wonder why the ROI of GAS is decreasing over time, isn't it fixed to a certain % amount? Thanks!

I think the main reason might be that the block time seems to have gone up. It used to be around 20 seconds and now it hovers around 25 seconds. Not sure why though.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
No doubt that it is buying time but problem is shortage of money to buy with. This is summer which is vacations time and those who invested already are in minus and remained with hands to mouth due to unexpected bear market which isn't showing any sign of recovery. How many people can really afford to pick up more tokens now after this long uncertainty.

Lol, most people already probably cash out their coins for summer vacation and preparing for schools in the fall, tuition can be expensive)
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
No doubt that it is buying time but problem is shortage of money to buy with. This is summer which is vacations time and those who invested already are in minus and remained with hands to mouth due to unexpected bear market which isn't showing any sign of recovery. How many people can really afford to pick up more tokens now after this long uncertainty.
The overall market price of the encrypted money market is poor, and the price trend of NEO has also undergone drastic adjustment. NEO coins still deserve investors to configure certain positions and hold them for a long time

Looks like the price gone down as fast as it went up, when crypto gain mass adoption like the internet, price should goes up
Hi all! I wonder why the ROI of GAS is decreasing over time, isn't it fixed to a certain % amount? Thanks!

I think thats the way it is, ROI of gas is decrease over time, and their supply is limited also, just the Neo supply
I think that now are good times too grab more NEO. I will be waiting for the NEX ICO and with the rest of the money I will buy up NEO. So low now (as the whole market) and should be a good investment.
ARK is the next one on the list  Smiley

Neo has a strong ecosystem, rebranding from antshares to create smart economy, since then, many dapps has been created on Neo platform
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I think that now are good times too grab more NEO. I will be waiting for the NEX ICO and with the rest of the money I will buy up NEO. So low now (as the whole market) and should be a good investment.
ARK is the next one on the list  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 406
The overall market price of the encrypted money market is poor, and the price trend of NEO has also undergone drastic adjustment. NEO coins still deserve investors to configure certain positions and hold them for a long time
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
NEO News Roundup: Decentralization, NEO 3.0, and neo-sharp discussed. https://www.investinblockchain.com/neo-news-july-2018/
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Smile guys, I think this or early in 2019, InshaAllah, we will see a positive change in the price of NEO.  This project is very young, but its progress is progressing faster.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
I wonder if Neo goes back to $2? I would certainly buy some if it goes back there. It is the price before the massive price rally and most coins are looking like a long pump and dump.
If NEO go back to 2$ this will mean that the crypto currency is died. I think this turn of events will not be allowed, so do not expect such turns.
Pages:
Jump to: