Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 57. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
NEO is getting ready to explode soon it seems good news will bring positive on this platform and we will see adoption will keep increasing. I think very soon it will go mainstream because it is wonderful platform.

Well, let's see if its gonna "implode" rather than "explode".

Only time will tell.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
The NEO program has accumulated a huge amount of community power in the past, which is very helpful to further develop the NEO program in the future. This coin can continue to be held for a long time.
I agree, thats why i have NEO in my portfolio even during total market`s depression. Big community, new projects on NEO Blockchain + possibility of "POSing" GAS give me a sense of confidence  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello everybody! Interesting News NNS(NeoNameService - https://twitter.com/NeoNameService/status/1028837251629764608) will partner with most NEO wallets. It means you can use .neo domain to send and receive tokens on these wallets and wallet users can also visit NNS to register .neo domains on these wallets.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I wonder if Neo goes back to $2? I would certainly buy some if it goes back there. It is the price before the massive price rally and most coins are looking like a long pump and dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
It's a pity that the price so dropped, but I do not sell HOLD!

All alts (and BTC) have just dropped, looks like some folks were cashing out after the recent jump in BTC prices, but it's a good time to buy and hodl for the long term. I've hodled onto, most, of my Antshares/NEO for over a year now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Use Switcheo, Get Richeo | $SWTH $TOLL $COUP $EFX
Gateway to $NEO Nep-5 Smart Economy
https://youtu.be/0VeV45Vx2l4

I hodl as well...and with these prices it's a great time to stock up more   Cool
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
The NEX project in the NEO plan has not been launched
Is there a definite start time?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
wow,   sad to see our Neo is worth less  today than it was a year ago.,  fast forward to next year hopefully this will not be the case!!!!

Yeah compare to what neo was worth just a year ago, its very hard to believe you could see this price again with project like neo which is why it is very necessary for those who believe in the technology of neo and want to invest in a very potential project to see this bear market has an opportunity to vet some neo at a very low price, who knows if such opportunity will ever presented itself again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The NEO program has accumulated a huge amount of community power in the past, which is very helpful to further develop the NEO program in the future. This coin can continue to be held for a long time.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
wow,   sad to see our Neo is worth less  today than it was a year ago.,  fast forward to next year hopefully this will not be the case!!!!

NEO Crypto Gaming | Zeepin Crypto Galaxy Tutorial
Make Money Playing | GalaCloud Passive Income
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS9KcmhBmx4
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

NEO Blockchain-Based Game ‘CryptoGladiator’ Launches August 13
One of the first major games on the NEO blockchain goes live next week.
https://sludgefeed.com/neo-blockchain-based-cryptogladiator-launches-august-13

This looks cool, something that quite some people could be interested in, also for earning GAS. I wonder though if a turn based game like this is based on the NEO blocktime? I think a block time of 20-24 seconds is pretty long to wait for every next move.

NEO Blockchain-Based Game ‘CryptoGladiator’ Launches August 13
One of the first major games on the NEO blockchain goes live next week.
https://sludgefeed.com/neo-blockchain-based-cryptogladiator-launches-august-13
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
NEO is getting ready to explode soon it seems good news will bring positive on this platform and we will see adoption will keep increasing. I think very soon it will go mainstream because it is wonderful platform.

nothing will hapen, crypto era is over

I love to see posts like this one saying the crypto era is over.

When all hope is lost a bottom is near. The crypto era is just beginning!!!  I apologize for my optimism.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey so I updated my ledger blue and now I can't get the neo app to login to my neon wallet. The private keys should still be on the ledger blue I just cant access them till ledger adds support to the new firmware update that will allow neo app again...Right?? If someone smart could tell me yes and not worry that would be great thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

nothing will hapen, crypto era is over
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
I am not so sure if it can "explode" the times any coin had massive growed are gone, you can see in signature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Pages:
Jump to: