Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 65. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

NurseToken | Powered By NEO and Ontology
First Project To Utilize Both!! | $NUR $ONT $NEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7yGlRjpjdc
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
hey guys.
how do i add the tokens what we got in airdrops for neo hold? i have the NEO-GUI wallet. thanks!

what airdops tokens are you adding, usually the way airdrops tokens work is that airdrops will be auto adding to neo wallet in proportion to the Neo amount that you hold
i see in my wallet only neo and neogas.

i want to add this tokens: Ontology, NNC..... i dont know was there already more airdrops than this 2? in the eth wallet i have to add the tokens with the smart contract adress. how i do that with the neo-cli wallet? from where i get all the data to add a token to the wallet?

https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/the-neo-council-airdrop-faq-4b1694928373
NNS plans to airdrop its NNC tokens to NEO holders in the ratio of 1 NEO=0.1 NNC. The snapshots of NEO holdings will be taken on June 27th after the completion of NNS contract testing and no security loopholes are found. NNC will be airdropped within one week after that.

If that the case, you should be able to see your airdrops, NNS and ontology tokens in any nep-5 wallets, if not, then contact the team on telegram

ok i just downloaded the newest neo-gui wallet almost finished with sync. atm i see just my neo+neogas. so i understand right if i get "tokens" send to my wallet adress from airdrop or whatever i see them automatic? i dont have to add them like in the the ethereum wallet manually?

edit: if i log in on neotracker i see all coins/tokens Wink

You will see all your NEP5 tokens on Neotracker, but to see them in the neo-gui, or Neon, wallet you have to add the hash code for the token.
This, oddly, does not seem to work for NNC in neo-gui but will in Neon wallet (it has worked for all the other NEP5 tokens I've received).
To add a token to the neo-gui wallet click on Advanced|Options then add the token hash code there, in the Neon wallet add the token by clicking on "Participate in a token sale" then "Add a new token to purchase", "Add a new token" then scroll down and add & save hash code.

ok thanks from where i get the hash code from the tokens Cheesy?

If you put your NEO address into Neotracker it will show a list of the other tokens you have, click on the token symbol (e.g. NNC) and it will open a new page with the token hash listed at the top.
Like this for NNC:
https://neotracker.io/asset/fc732edee1efdf968c23c20a9628eaa5a6ccb934
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
hey guys.
how do i add the tokens what we got in airdrops for neo hold? i have the NEO-GUI wallet. thanks!

what airdops tokens are you adding, usually the way airdrops tokens work is that airdrops will be auto adding to neo wallet in proportion to the Neo amount that you hold

i want to add this tokens: Ontology, NNC..... i dont know was there already more airdrops than this 2? in the eth wallet i have to add the tokens with the smart contract adress. how i do that with the neo-cli wallet? from where i get all the data to add a token to the wallet?

NNS plans to airdrop its NNC tokens to NEO holders in the ratio of 1 NEO=0.1 NNC. The snapshots of NEO holdings will be taken on June 27th after the completion of NNS contract testing and no security loopholes are found. NNC will be airdropped within one week after that.

If that the case, you should be able to see your airdrops, NNS and ontology tokens in any nep-5 wallets, if not, then contact the team on telegram

ok i just downloaded the newest neo-gui wallet almost finished with sync. atm i see just my neo+neogas. so i understand right if i get "tokens" send to my wallet adress from airdrop or whatever i see them automatic? i dont have to add them like in the the ethereum wallet manually?

You will see all your NEP5 tokens on Neotracker, but to see them in the neo-gui, or Neon, wallet you have to add the hash code for the token.
This, oddly, does not seem to work for NNC in neo-gui but will in Neon wallet (it has worked for all the other NEP5 tokens I've received).
To add a token to the neo-gui wallet click on Advanced|Options then add the token hash code there, in the Neon wallet add the token by clicking on "Participate in a token sale" then "Add a new token to purchase", "Add a new token" then scroll down and add & save hash code.

ok thanks from where i get the hash code from the tokens Cheesy?

NEO: The FUTURE SMART ECONOMY Can Be Seen TODAY.
Also discussing $AVA, $SWTH, $ONT, $EOS, $ICX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAf5oMLY7c
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
hey guys.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
NEO's development in the past year has been huge. As a public chain, it has also developed well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I hold NEO for over half a year now and definitely will continue to do so. I hope that there will be some big news coming up for it soon. I also love to see that more and more projects are being built around the NEO ecosystem
Most NEO-based tokens are selective and certainly not phishing. The cost of creating a token on the NEO platform requires a great deal of expense and it needs to be correct, if the GAS losses to create a contract are lost, so I'm very comfortable investing in NEO and projects based on NEO.

Looks like the bull is coming back? bitcoin and altcoin are in green today thanks to price surge of bitcoin, Yep, Neo is a great long term project
been trying for months now, i cannot find my antshares wallet after i downloaded for the first time, i closed it and unable to run wallet again

They changed name a long time ago. If you have private key from your wallet than you can login in any other wallet (in Neon wallet or online wallet - neotracker).

Antshares is now Neo for like over a year now, you can find many wallets on github, neo tracker is a great online/offline web wallet

160 Teams Working to Create the Best NEO Application
A competition to create the most impressive and creative app
https://youtu.be/HRfyDf1ogNs
This can have a positive impact in crypto in China. NEO is Ethereum but with another purpose. And NEO still has lot of space for growth.

Neo smart economy 3.0 is coming folks, what will be the rewards for winners? we can expect some great Neo Apps! best of luck on Neo competition
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

This can have a positive impact in crypto in China. NEO is Ethereum but with another purpose. And NEO still has lot of space for growth.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
been trying for months now, i cannot find my antshares wallet after i downloaded for the first time, i closed it and unable to run wallet again

They changed name a long time ago. If you have private key from your wallet than you can login in any other wallet (in Neon wallet or online wallet - neotracker).

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I hold NEO for over half a year now and definitely will continue to do so. I hope that there will be some big news coming up for it soon. I also love to see that more and more projects are being built around the NEO ecosystem
Most NEO-based tokens are selective and certainly not phishing. The cost of creating a token on the NEO platform requires a great deal of expense and it needs to be correct, if the GAS losses to create a contract are lost, so I'm very comfortable investing in NEO and projects based on NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

I'm not totally sure what you mean. Antshares is some time ago. Is it about your ICO-address?

What you need is your private key. You can import it into the NEON-Wallet: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet

Or other wallets: https://neo.org/client (I and many others prefer NEON)
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
legendary
Ganja <3
hey guys.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
hey guys.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Did you buy at all time high? Neo ecosystem value is growing everyday, they are developing a smart economy 3.0 with many more tech updates down the pipeline
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
legendary
Ganja <3
hey guys.

Pages:
Jump to: