Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 86. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Can someone please tell me what's going on at Neo's price?

Most of the time a project is talked down (FUD- Fear Uncertainty Doubt), so that big players can buy in (Largest reason has been Bitcoin dumping)

I'm under no illusion that NEO has its bugs and downfalls, however this is true of all projects - let's be honest!

NEO currently has almost everything going for them in my mind, yes this may change, however they are ahead of most platforms and are growing exponentially! Use your intuition, NEO could potentially enter a trillion dollar market one day.

I dont know about trillion dollar market, even Apple, FB is in billion dollar markets, intuition is that planting the good seed today for the fruit tomorrow, keep working hard!

You can't compare crypto to stocks, if NEO started getting adopted for real (digitizing assets on their blockchain etc) the price would moon so hard.

There's like $300 Trillion dollars in the world, of course it's possible.

Bitcoin will probably hit a trillion dollar market in the next year or 2.

You'd be crazy not to own either one of these solid projects IMO

But yes I agree keep working hard & accumulate crypto!

as a rule of thumb, whatever coin you invested in, always do your diligence, Neo ecosystem has been around for a few years, this signifies that they are not just pump n dump, but they have real purpose, and their next goal is to create a smart economy, Thekey, ONT, and other ICO projects already adopting Neo platform for business functions
Activity: 650
Merit: 321

Most of the time a project is talked down (FUD- Fear Uncertainty Doubt), so that big players can buy in (Largest reason has been Bitcoin dumping)

I'm under no illusion that NEO has its bugs and downfalls, however this is true of all projects - let's be honest!

NEO currently has almost everything going for them in my mind, yes this may change, however they are ahead of most platforms and are growing exponentially! Use your intuition, NEO could potentially enter a trillion dollar market one day.

I dont know about trillion dollar market, even Apple, FB is in billion dollar markets, intuition is that planting the good seed today for the fruit tomorrow, keep working hard!

You can't compare crypto to stocks, if NEO started getting adopted for real (digitizing assets on their blockchain etc) the price would moon so hard.

There's like $300 Trillion dollars in the world, of course it's possible.

Bitcoin will probably hit a trillion dollar market in the next year or 2.

You'd be crazy not to own either one of these solid projects IMO

But yes I agree keep working hard & accumulate crypto!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Neo is super project for long term!

Yes and earning GAS by staking over the long term is super sweet  Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Neo is super project for long term!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Really?

Have you not looked at the market?

Everything went down.

Stop trying to get rich in 2 weeks and learn to hold and earn your way.

lol nice one   Grin

Just like any altcoin, Neo price follows btc price, thus market fluctuates, market is subject to high volatility especially in crypto world

Indeed BTC is still leading the whole ecosystem so it could take few more years to get matured and start moving into its own direction. This is happening around us and we have same condition in all projects so we must be ready all the time to face this kind of situation.

Believe and have faith in the team that you are investing, its not just the coin, but the team and its ecosystem, Neo ambitious goal is to create a smart harmony economy, Neo platform, in order to better serve businesses/individuals/projects,etc...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Just like any altcoin, Neo price follows btc price, thus market fluctuates, market is subject to high volatility especially in crypto world

Indeed BTC is still leading the whole ecosystem so it could take few more years to get matured and start moving into its own direction. This is happening around us and we have same condition in all projects so we must be ready all the time to face this kind of situation.
The marketing level of NEO project team is very deep. The technology of this coin project is not particularly outstanding.

Lots of new projects are just white paper with a wish list, Neo is rebranded from Antshares, focusing on developing smart economy, some of its outstanding ICO projects: Thekey, ONT,etc...
NEO coins founder's energy has been transferred to the ONT project, followed by NEO may be reduced to the same position as ETC.

This is not necessarily true, ONT and Neo project together drive the Neo Ecosystem, they mainly focuses on different aspects of blockchain tech

Really?

Everything went down.

Neo is a long term hold coin, the team behind Neo is legit, working their butt off with hard work and sweat, from Antshares to Neo, and their ecosystem is gradually growing. Best of luck to Neo and keep up the hard work and right spirit

Merit: 2

Really?

Everything went down.

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
NEO coins founder's energy has been transferred to the ONT project, followed by NEO may be reduced to the same position as ETC.

Very interesting point of view.
My question is: have you any proof that Neo community has stopped to develop Neo blockchain? Because this is the issue.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

They had some problem in their network + whole market in red now. But a lot of news ICOs on NEO run now. In long term NEO has good potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am not totally confident with my neo on Neon Wallet. So I decided to buy a ledger nano s but I have a question:

It is possible to have multiple NEO addresses just like with ETH on ledger?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Thank you for that info.
I am one of those who get free : 1000 ONT .
But I think NEO downhill is a bad thing.
NEO price is good when BTC downhill: $ 6900. And now NEO / BTC is plummeting like a storm.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: