Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 93. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
i saw in coin market cap NEO is now $58.22 .i hope it is increase more .i think it is the right time to invest NEO.
my friend also told me about NEO.i hear NEO from my friend . 

Buy the dip  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i saw in coin market cap NEO is now $58.22 .i hope it is increase more .i think it is the right time to invest NEO.
my friend also told me about NEO.i hear NEO from my friend . 
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Did you surprised when China`s Ministry of Industry & Information Technology announced cryptocurrency rank table, where NEO has only 4th position?
But ETH has the first place...
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Shanghai Makers - Blockchain Industry Innovation Forum is coming on May 22! Hosted by Shanghai Science and Technology Committee, this gathers many experts on blockchain. Peter Lin of NGD will attend and give a speech about NEO Smart Contract Infrastructure and Applications.👏

great news !

At least for almost two years, NEO devs are still at it, promoting their smart contracts platform to the Chinese blockchain enthusiasts. Just have to wait for that explosive awareness and then adoption by a few big Chinese blockchain startups.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Shanghai Makers - Blockchain Industry Innovation Forum is coming on May 22! Hosted by Shanghai Science and Technology Committee, this gathers many experts on blockchain. Peter Lin of NGD will attend and give a speech about NEO Smart Contract Infrastructure and Applications.👏

great news !
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
these are my Target price for this year or maybe already in september/october:
NEO till the end of the year 116
ETH till the end of the year 1666
BTC till the end of the year 17.6K
Iota till the end of the year 3.66

this is still just a retracement, from previous highs. new ATH only next year is my wild gues..

Sounds reasonable, however, the bear might not let us achieve such highs. NEO and it's surrounding ecosystem will be a major force in the crypto space.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Where to claim NEO (Ant shares) tokens from an ICO address?

What you mean? You participiated in ICO and still not changed tokens to NEO coins? I think its too late.. But Im not sure (I dint participiate in ICO).
Activity: 574

If you hold the private keys to the ICO address then all you need to do is import the keys into a wallet of your choice. There is a list of wallet, and useful info, here.. https://old.reddit.com/r/NEO/ scroll down right.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Do you mean to claim the ANS from ANS Ico? Thats closed long ago and you probably want to talk to the neo council about that.
On the plus side you'd be really rich too.. Lol
Activity: 51
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I have a question:
Why the value of gas in BTC is increasing much faster than that of Neo always in btc?
Activity: 46
I like.

This is the best alternative coin so far except perhaps Namecoin.

I don't know if being GPU hostile is a good thing or not. Let's find out together.
I'll be putting 3 cores on this.

Fixed number of coins --> good thing, more predictably.
No premine, a well organized and fair release process --> +100 for this.

Can't wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
these are my Target price for this year or maybe already in september/october:
NEO till the end of the year 116
ETH till the end of the year 1666
BTC till the end of the year 17.6K
Iota till the end of the year 3.66

this is still just a retracement, from previous highs. new ATH only next year is my wild gues..

Activity: 42
NEO project funds have recently been ONT. The price of NEO has dropped a lot. Is it suitable for layout purchase?
Activity: 59
will neo automatically switch coins in the o3 wallets for their mainnet counterparts?

Same Question Mate.

I am waiting.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
will neo automatically switch coins in the o3 wallets for their mainnet counterparts?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Cost of deploying a smart contract?
Can somebody clarify the costs involved in deploying a smart contract? Is it true I need about 10000 dollars to do so?

The price for deploying a smart contract in the NEO network = is 490 GAS, which is about $ 11,000 at the current exchange rate. However, now you can deploying a smart contract, having only 90 GAS and 10,000 MCT on the balance.
Activity: 574
Someone is quite optimistic about the future of NEO, although the prediction of US$355 by the end of the year may be a little too optimistic, but as they say 'stranger things happen at sea'.

"The forecast for the cryptocurrency by the end of the calendar year 2018 is around $ 355. Furthermore, the five-year forecast is around $ 1275. Thus, even if you’re just looking to invest for a one-year period, you would be able to make a significant amount of return. On the other hand, even if you’re looking to invest for 5 years, the investment return which you can get from these levels is enormous."
https://smartereum.com/3442/neo-price-predictions-2018-usd-neo-price-neo-analysis-neo-news-today-tue-may-15/
Pages:
Jump to: