Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 51. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
IMHO, but ETH need big update like Casper, becasue of NEO success on Chinese market. Effect.ai? On NEO. THEKEY? On NEO.
But I strongly confident that ETH will be 2th forever (forever is 5 years for me Smiley )
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 05:36:56 PM
I believe that ETH will remain the second coin in the cryptocurrency market and NEO will not be able to take the place of ETH
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
Both are good coins and good potential coins so you can select both, ETH and NEO both coins are price low now so if we invest now will get good profits coming days, more ICOs depended by ETH and NEO because both are upgraded projects
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
Both are very promising and very strong, but in technology i think Ethereum is better than NEO. But for investmen i think NEO is more wise to invest because of lower price than Ethereum and its very promising.
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
I guess both Neo and Eth have great future. In my opinion Ethereum is better but  i prefer to keep both of these 2 coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
I support the opinion of most people that the Ethereum project looks more attractive today than the NEO project, but I am sure that this is only a temporary phenomenon, if the Chinese government supports the NEO project, this project will become the dominant in the cryptocurrency...
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 25, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
I like both coins. There are both ETH and NEO in my investment portfolio. It seems to me that both coins will give me a good profit this year.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 03:08:15 PM
Both coins are good, but in NEO I advise you to invest only for a long term in order to get a good profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Maybe now the NEO is more profitable than ETH I most prefer to go to side of ETH becasue NEO is just only profitable than ETH and maybe it is temporary unlike ETH, ETH has more advantages than other altcoins in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Now we see the emergence of a large number of new projects based on the Etherium platform, all actions of such plan are widely covered on news resources of the appropriate profile. The more news, the more people learn about this currency, it begins to be interested in it, and this, of course, leads to an increase in the rate itself.
Activity: 79
June 25, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Perhaps NEO will give more profit than ETH this year. But despite this, I prefer to invest in ETH. I chose a strategy with minimal risks and therefore I invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 99
June 25, 2018, 04:33:22 AM
It will be very hard to beat ethereum at the moment since most of ICO are using their platform and most tokens are trade to eth. There are a lot of supporters and investors behind NEO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 24, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

NEO is very strong coin right now its undervalued and can not be compared with ETH,ETH is fully matured and have larger community than NEO.NEO has very fast transactions and a profitable staking protocol even when your wallet is offline.NEO has partnership with Microsoft and big companies in China.In coming few years when NEO project would be fully matured then its price would reach to moon.So right now investment in NEO is highly preferable.
Activity: 147
June 24, 2018, 03:23:59 PM
Both coins are good.  NEO has good potential.  But now I trust ETH more.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 06:30:29 AM
There are certain things I notice when comparing two coins. One of these is the prices. The Neo price is about $ 32. Eth is about $ 450.
It is important how much money you have when you invest.
The second important point is the volume value of tokens.
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
Both are great coins with solid dev teams. I don't think comparing them directly to each other is fair. I will still choose ethereum because this coin has the second largest crypto platform and has many projects and investors . The rest of the Ethereum is better. This platform is faster, with more bandwidth. When carrying out the IKO, the etherium platform manages and functions properly. Neo often has problems during the ICO.  Embarrassed
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
NEO is a perfect system, and is still quite cheap compared to other coins. The dividends in "gas" are something worth being considered.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

NEO wants to integrate digital assets, digital identity and intelligent contracts into its platform. The consortium version of NEO is a distributed network architecture. NEO has more instruments for institutional purposes. The collaboration with AdEX has recently been announced. In addition, Red Pulse, a Chinese research company, announced it will build a platform for sharing research. The system will be built with the Intelligent Negotiation Platform NEO 2.0. Therefore, the future of NEO seems really good. And NEO may well be the next Ethereum.  Smiley
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 05:53:21 AM
NEO is a community currency called Ethereum of China, formerly called NEO AntShares NEO using blockchain technology to identify asset digitization. eth was founded in 2013 it overcomes the disadvantages of bitcoin
Activity: 82
June 24, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
I will still choose ethereum because this coin has the second largest crypto platform and has many projects and investors,then ethereum is still my favorite coin.
Pages:
Jump to: