Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 53. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
I'm a NEO lover above all because with NEO there is the possibility to develop smart contracts with known programming languages (C#, Java, ...). In this article (https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-loves-neo-ep-1-why-did-we-the-choose-neo-blockchain-ed5e2d2e5f4b) is explained why the project Spotcoin chose the blockchain NEO and one of the main reasons is also the speed of the NEO network!
Activity: 13
June 20, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
Six months ago, it was believed that NEO can compete with Ethereum. But as it turned out, NEO has even more problems. Today Ethereum is definitely better.
Activity: 138
June 20, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
Good question.  ETH is now a popular and strong coin.  But NEO has a good future too.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
I see both of them are promising coin, bit If I have to choose 1, maybe I will  invest in eth, because it's a more reliable coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
June 20, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
The competition of this two is very intense that Neo has been growing very quickly and Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. This two are similar in what they offer and serve more than a single purposes. Unlike Bitcoin which is a digital currency. But technologically Neo is better because it supports more multiple programming languages, unlike Ethereum allows only one language solidity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
I think ETH will grow stronger day after day. In terms of popularity, ETH is just behind Bitcoin. It will be very difficult for Neo to beat ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
At first glance, their goals are much the same: Both tend to dominate the market for block-based platforms for application development. This, in turn, will make them direct competitors. Further: NEO has a great speed advantage, is user-friendly and more secure. nevertheless, the Ethereum is in second place in terms of capitalization in the world. Also, NEO supports Microsoft and Alibaba. and the Ethereum is oriented towards the international community. but there is one single BUT: many NEO processes are still in development, while the Ethereum is already working. probably this is the only reason why the Ethereum is more reliable than NEO, despite its many advantages.
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
NEO is often referred to as “Chinese Ethereum” or “Ethereum’s killer“ by many. I think many crypto projects have a great future because of their reasons for being built (i.e. the problems they solve). NEO is no exception.
NEO is the first decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched in China.
NEO tags itself as a “distributed network for the smart economy”, and NEO’s goal speaks volumes about their smart economy concept.
Activity: 87
June 20, 2018, 04:02:32 AM
ethereum has been widely used by many and for a long time, so ethereum has considerable influence on the crypto world, of course the development of ethereum is quite good and the demand for ethereum is increasing
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
I advise you to invest in ETH and hold coins until the end of the year to quickly get a good profit.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
If we consider that the etherium becomes cheaper in the last month, then it can be assumed that the future of this coin is very poor. Perhaps it is because the founder of the etherium Vitalik Buterin left the project.
Activity: 88
June 19, 2018, 08:08:20 AM
In this year Neo started invite more and more new ICOs to crowdfunding. Neo supported those projects by promotion, maybe with money. If they will continue to do that a lot of new good project will get attention to NEO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
Neo is a good one, it has cheap and fast transactions but am not a fan of it, i know that neo does have the potential as well to grow but the growth is not just as good as ethereum, they just cannot be compared. Ethereum is the best.
Activity: 392
June 18, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
Invest in both.
Neo is currently better because now price is so low and it generates some GAS which you can sell so you are receiving some profit only for holding this coin.
noe is a good one, i am sure about it, but ethereum is the best crytpocurrency on this market, so i doubt they can be compared
i absolutely agree with you, neo can not be compared to ethereum as aell as ethereum can not be compared with bitcoin, in my opinion
June 18, 2018, 04:12:11 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
i think that neo is a single cryptocurrency that deserves recpect, so it will not be the next ethereum, but the neo itself, unique and good
Activity: 105
June 18, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Invest in both.
Neo is currently better because now price is so low and it generates some GAS which you can sell so you are receiving some profit only for holding this coin.
noe is a good one, i am sure about it, but ethereum is the best crytpocurrency on this market, so i doubt they can be compared
Activity: 105
June 18, 2018, 04:09:26 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
i think neo will be neo and ethereum will stay ethereum, there is no need in comparing these two cryptocurrencies, they are so different
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 18, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
Invest in both.
Activity: 93
June 18, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
The etherium is much more reliable. But it seems that NEO has a great growth potential, I would buy both to balance the risks
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
I had invested in Effect and Asura coin based on NEO, and I believe that in few years NEO will be able to conquer the Ethereum. But for now I don't see anyone coming across the ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: