Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 85. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
January 16, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
Neo will continue to rise , but ETH will rise too.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 16, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
NEO was designed to replace Ethereum but hasn't done so so far, what does that show? Ethereum is better still!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
I like both these coins, but i think Ethereum is the better out of the 2 coins for a number of obvious reasons.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
January 16, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
NEO and ETH are quite similar, hence the reason why NEO was created in China to replace ETH.
But ultimately ETH has the edge because it's used by most developers to create their own ICO's and bring innovation to this community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
In this comparison, I think it's worth paying tribute to the etherium, so that today the air is the second largest crypto currency and platform for creating different kinds of projects, so in this case I choose an etherium
Activity: 159
January 16, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

NEO is good, but at the moment nothing is becoming the next Ethereum, Ethereums has to become first the next bitcoin and be the top of the list.
There is too much competition for the NEO before some of the competition become the next big platform
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 06:53:41 AM
1 month ago, I would prefer ETH. Now, I am a big supporter of NEO.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
Why not both? They both great projects, diversify your portfolio, lower the risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 16, 2018, 06:05:16 AM
I think NEO has a great potential, but for now this is not enough to become the second ETH. Crypto currency NEA is growing amid rumors of its addition to the largest South Korean exchange Bithumb, as well as the lifting of the ban on holding initial offers of coins (ICO) in China. After the ban of ICO in China, the coin shows the greatest activity, volatility is very high, we believe that investors continue to overestimate the coin.
Activity: 62
January 16, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
Why put these 2 opposite? Invest in both I'd say.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
January 16, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
i still prefer Ethereum for being stable . it gives me a good profit on holding/investing it

Yeah this is long story short. Ethereum has always shown a lot of stagnancy in its long run. I mean it can actually stay as it is for long terms making sure that you get plenty of time to invest into it and also make proper decision over your holding and selling of the same. I mean it doesn't fluctuate very crazy and dont put us into situation where we get panicked about our decisions. So in any way for long term I would choose ETH. About NEO, yes it is good currency as well but the counter pair you have chosen stands a lot of chance to make NEO look like small. It is ever green no doubt but the pace with which the ETH is growing is far better than the NEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
January 16, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
NEO has been undervalued, or better said - not overvalued like some other coins for a long time. After going up to almost 50 USD per coin in August, it slowly went all the way down to around 16-18 USD. After that it was on a slow constant rise, until December/January that is, when it finally reached the long expected 100 USD.

Over last two days it went all the way up to 180 USD (now corrected due to the fact that the whole market is going down) because of the KEY ICO.

Actually this showed to me how strong NEO actually is. Mathematically it could be worth the same as Ethereum (number of coins in the flow), it offers a similar platform, but was lacking strong products. However, the community is strong, developers are promoting constantly, and I believe also - working on the actual development, and since I expect many new developments on NEO platform within 2018. I really do believe it can reach the price of Ethereum (current one at least, what will happen with Ethereum during 2018. - I don't know - it will probably follow the overall market....).

In any case, 10x rise in 2018. is to be expected. And not "although" it is Chinese, but "especially" since it is Chinese.
Activity: 192
January 16, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
IF china will lift the ban and allow icos and exchangers and mining, then NEO will be KING and will sky rocket to the moon, if not then there is no chance for neo to survive in this world.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
January 16, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
I doubt that neo will be the second etherium. Although the Chinese market is huge, but it's hard to believe. On the other hand, the crypto-currency market is unpredictable, and if it is necessary to someone, it may well be neo to advance to the top.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

You can't contest the rulership of Ethereum. NEO is still less, much less popular than Ethereum and much less used than it.
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
I am team ethereum though I have positions in both.

I think ETH is king for the near future.
that's true if Etherium will be the next king after bitcoin in this time because Etherium is increasingly being used by many ICO technologies and even almost all ICOs use Etherium technology so to keep up the good value
Activity: 22
January 16, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
I am team ethereum though I have positions in both.

I think ETH is king for the near future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 16, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
Just be careful investing your money guys, NEO is good coin for now, but i prefer to have ETHEREUM which was existed for long period of time and many people are confident to invest with this coin. What if china used NEO to collect more investors and in the long run it would be listed in shit coin no one can say but the possibility is there,
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 16, 2018, 04:23:22 AM
Why the comparison? They are both innovative projects that have carved a niche for themselves in the cryptosphere. Both will coexist and do really well. Just my thoughts
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 04:19:24 AM
If comparing the NEO with ETH of course I choose ETH because in the future ETH can be the best and can compete with BTC so now I try to hoard ETH so that the future I will be easier to have stock in the old days
Pages:
Jump to: