Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 81. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
Ethereum is just a platform for entrepreneurship development. Innovation and development – depend on and take place in the direction that people create Ethereum form. NEO has a certain movement vector that forms this platform with the intended purpose.
Yes, NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, but as I said, Ethereum is likely to quickly close this gap, as this platform has already gained recognition. The true value of NEO is that the platform aims to meet regulatory requirements for a platform suitable for the smart economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
For Long term I think NEO will give u more profit than Ethereum, and suprisely if China will stop ban for cryptos u ll have more profit than other alts in NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 02:59:49 PM
NEO is getting more massive because people are starting to realized that the NEO platform is a lot better than ethereum's platform.NEO has NEP5 tokens which has more advance technology than the ETH,it is future proof unlike to the old ethereum's tokens which is ERC20.More developers are starting to use the NEO's platform thats why NEO could replace ethereum on the future.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 24, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
The probability is quite high because the foundation of the project is developed individually and competitively with ETH. Behind the project I think there is support from the government
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
ETH  is the most popular altcoin in the crypto market, I think Ethereum is better then NEO because Ethereum used many ICO and some ICO was success. NEO is good altcoin too but ETH is a powerfull Altcoin and ETH will hit $4000 in the end of 2018. So ETH is my best choice.
Activity: 1
February 24, 2018, 02:54:02 PM
I prefer ETH than NEO. I'm minning and hodl eth
Activity: 163
February 24, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Both are very promising and very strong, but in technology i think Ethereum is better than NEO. But for investmen i think NEO is more wise to invest because of lower price than Ethereum and its very promising.
Activity: 329
February 24, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

of course I prefer ETH than NEO because ETH coin that can hold and if trapped in ETH then we can memebli other coin that supported by ETH while NEO if trapped in high price then you can not trading anymore just can wait price back up , then I prefer ETH.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 24, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
I bet on ETH because the team is better. And the market is longer, more experience!
Neo has long been growing for Etherium to Bitcoin, and it says about the faith of investors. Just the technology of the coin is much more perfect and fast. For example, it can have a speed of up to 10,000 transactions per second.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Both of these coins are my favourite ones, but I think NEO has a bigger potential to make its price double or better. Neo is younger than ethereum and I think it has a better potential than ethereum.
Just the idea and the team is good, everything depends on the future. NEO has launched NEP-5 support ICO. NEO integrates future solutions. ETH launches sooner and they are trying to meet the current needs. Both are overcoming their shortcomings. All are good to serve the ICO.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 24, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Both of these coins are my favourite ones, but I think NEO has a bigger potential to make its price double or better. Neo is younger than ethereum and I think it has a better potential than ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 24, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
At the moment I like NEO more. It has cheap and fast transactions. In the ethereum, the network is heavily loaded and transactions often hang.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
I did the safe thing and bought both.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
On the Internet, a lot of information about the Ethereum, and about NEO. Opinions are very numerous and they are often diametrically opposed. NEO will soon disappear because of the ban of the Chinese government or NEO will be number 3 on the capitalization list. So it is with the Ethereum too. Make independent conclusions.
China is behind NEO rather than prohibition. China is trying to become a technology country. NEO is developing strongly. NEO has very good technology, the model works well, the community is quite powerful. If China prohibits, people will write applications.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
Here in this comparison, of course, it is very serious to think and weigh all the pros and cons of this project. But I think that I will say only one thing in favor of NEO, if the ETH project goes to work in POS mode, then it automatically becomes centralized, which is not acceptable for the decentralized world that they are trying to build, so I choose the project NEO
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
February 23, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
ETH has stand it's ground already when it comes to smooth ICO's (despite the gas wars)
NEO has still a long way to go..... i have experience in the past NEO ico's they where everything but smooth..

But i got good hopes for NEO, it will get there Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
everyday my idea changes for both of them. I have good expectation for both of them. My final decision %50 eth %50 neo..
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
It’s not a good comparison to be honest. They are coins with different goals and uses. Ethereum is on another level from the rest of alt coins. Neo is a great coin and i am expecting it to reach $500 but i doubt if it can follow Ethereum’s path any higher.
Activity: 68
February 23, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
I bet on ETH because the team is better. And the market is longer, more experience!
Activity: 140
February 23, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
Neo can only shine if china lift the ban in ico and then we can see neo at ~ 1k . If china still will ban all crypto and icos, then neo cant unleash its power.
Pages:
Jump to: