Pages:
Author

Topic: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$NEO will skyrocket to $1000$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - page 2. (Read 7097 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Neo will be at 1250 / 1500 dollar at the end of 2018. This because the big boys want to
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Davay davas this year 2000$ russian his back.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
$1000 by year end sounds a perfectly reasonable target. I'm expecting NEO to have a great year.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
https://neocoinmarket.blogspot.com/2018/02/why-neo-gets-to-1000-dollars.html

"Quick transaction times
Finality
Interoperability
Digital identity
Stable coin for universal pairs
With that list of features in mind, now look at the NEO tech breakdown:

High TPS 1,000/sec
Finality: NEO only needs 1 confirmation for transaction approval and distributed consensus
Interoperability through NeoX
Digital ID through NeoID/Ontology
Stable Coin: Alchemist
As illustrated, NEO fits the exchange remit perfectly and we see this as being a major boon for the company and its growth throughout 2018.

in other words, this is an area of the market that has yet to mature because current solutions (we are looking at you, Ethereum) aren’t up to the task. NEO, on the other hand, very much is and can step up where Ethereum fails.Our target?$1,000 by the end of 2018."
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Neo will not skyrocket to $1000 yet. Because bitcoin price still way under the all time high price. NEO is not like ethereum. Ethereum can goes high because it is first coin which we can do ico with smart contract and we can issued asset with complex code. Maybe in 2 years Neo can break $1000 if we are not ij the bubble.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Apparently because of Chinese New Year, there is a NEO-giveaway...

https://twitter.com/BlockchainNeo/status/965248937488797696

SCAM SCAM ^

Beware of these scams,  theres a hundred of these everyday trying to prey on noobs

Yes, don't fall to these tricks because there is no any further announcement in the NEO blog. I suggest people check all links before doing any activity or transaction with your money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Lots of media that talk about neo lately, from media / news sites to betting sites, as a result the popularity of neo was soaring and gave birth to positive assumptions on the growth of China ethereum, one of which is Neo will be altcoin no.1 among other altcoins.
Apparently because of Chinese New Year, there is a NEO-giveaway...

https://twitter.com/BlockchainNeo/status/965248937488797696

SCAM SCAM ^

Beware of these scams,  theres a hundred of these everyday trying to prey on noobs
Activity: 252
Neo will gain much hike in its price this year .
Neo and LTC this year most important for these 2 coins . and many people see them 10x by this year end .
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
I can see NEO hitting $1000 but it won't be anytime soon. Good things come to those who wait
Activity: 99
It's really price for Neo coin and about 70billion $ market cap in this year. Neo is very stable coin and deeply entrenched in top 10
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
when the price of neo begins to rise, nobody can hold it. within a few months I think that it will be much higher than the current price Smiley
it needs time to be $ 1000, maybe not until the end of the year
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Eth is the dominant fish, Neo is the minnow.  Invest in eth over NEo or you will be sorry.
Why not invest in both? Eth has a good future and we can earned big profit. Also neo is really promising coin so better invest in both.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
Eth is the dominant fish, Neo is the minnow.  Invest in eth over NEo or you will be sorry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I guess Neo will be 700 800 dollar minimum at this year, they are rising good and they are supported from China government, so this prices is cheap still and rising will continue.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
Probably, but not quite yet...maybe toward the years end
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I think it might happen, as NEO is similar to ETH but better in some aspects (transaction speeds, transactions per block). If the market will not crash, it might reach that amount, but not so quickly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
If it turns out that China is supporting it, why is it worth $ 1,000? But the current market conditions are not very reliable.
NEO to  $1k 2018, GAS to $400

NEO $5k by 2020
Pages:
Jump to: