Pages:
Author

Topic: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$NEO will skyrocket to $1000$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - page 4. (Read 7097 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111
neo price will grow for sure but i dont think can reach $1000 for short even mid-long term. there is big way to reach $1000. look at eth. there are hundreds of token based eth network and its used by millions people every time. but price is still about $750.
neo can reach $100 in end of Q1 2018 but not before.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Everyone is saying NEO is about to break out to all time highs on twitter and all the chats.  Gonna do what QTUM did last week.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Whoa,
I hate trading, it is not simple
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
I like NEO myself, I think it is a fair competitor to ETH, but I came across this article which really made me worry a little:

https://twitter.com/MisterCryptox/status/932354750884040704

FUD or NO FUD?
13 masternodes in 2017 after 2 years?
No activity on github and a lot more issues...

Not sure if one can really trust this coin on the longterm. How can development take that long?  Huh
What do you think?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
And back to 35  Cry
Activity: 77
Let's see what the announcement is today from NEO.  It might skyrocket even today depending on what it is.
Activity: 48
NEO seems grow and it can reach more than 70 usd.
If other ICO with NEO is also growing, NEO ll be bigger.

It is time to HODL
NEO may get bigger,
It is on the move
It has correction but it seems get to be okay.

NEO should be a main coin too
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
im in with NEo and Panda coin, imagine when Panda explodes into greater china. Happy days ahead
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Of course NEO will hit $1,000 but the bear market will come beforehand and a whole market cap goes down 10 or even 20 times. Therefore I think very likely in 5 years, but I am going to buy at 5$ while bear market. 

I like your optimism and I hope you're right, but that's an insane analysis. Can you tell me what technical or fundamental factors you're considering when you make the assumption NEO will hit 5$?

I think NEO will hit 1000$, but not anytime soon. It has a huge community, institutional support, (important) ICOs being created off it's blockchain which only substantiates its use-cases and hard-working developers. It also has a foot in the top 10 as cryptocurrencies gain mainstream adoption, which will only help in assuring NEO's weightiness remains so as money runs from fiat and shitcoins to innovative, broadly-applicable cryptocurrencies that have garnered belief and support from the cryptocommunity.

$1000 is not impossible for NEO but it may take time. But even if some of  these rumors for NEO
wome out true, it can easily go to $100+.

And I completely agree with this. If you know how to trade (as in you have experience in consistently making successful trades in this market), then I'd recommend trading NEO as it will see sharp movement towards the end of the year *I THINK* based on whay my brain has subconsciously accumulated and incubated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Im also in on NEO, im looking for 50 USD and take some profit there

However NEO has also a high potential to reach 100 USD within this year, lets just wait and see
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
$1000 is not impossible for NEO but it may take time. But even if some of  these rumors for NEO
wome out true, it can easily go to $100+.
Really 1000?
It may be 1000 usd if chinese support it.

NEO may go to 1000 usd
But it needs time
Activity: 4
I am amused by the amount of shilling NEO gets everywhere, the best advice is always do your own research.

good read if anyone is interested:

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Its Ethereum's turn now! Sell your neo and get ETH. Thank me later
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
the $1000 is impossible IMHO. However looks like Chinese regulators will approve NEo as first and only crytpo in CHina. Also worth watching those coins built on Neo platform. Expect news in next 48 hours

$1,000 is really possible. We did experienced it already over and over again in the past how influential the Chinese market including crypto. Is it only Adex in the NEO platform? Adex got Jihan as their adviser too. Seems I am already late on NEO but Adex I did bought some already.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
the $1000 is impossible IMHO. However looks like Chinese regulators will approve NEo as first and only crytpo in CHina. Also worth watching those coins built on Neo platform. Expect news in next 48 hours
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
NEO is full of surprises

Rumors about NEO for today:
- Bittrex will add # GAS, and will charge it to all NEO holders.
- Bithumb will add a NEO on Wednesday or Thursday.
- China will allow ICO only on the basis of NEO
- China will prohibit mining of btc, but will leave bcc and NEO
- For NEO will provide a state grant and developers.
- China will do everything to Korea, too, passed from air to NEO.
Which course will be tomorrow?
Activity: 61
I sold 50% of my holdings. See how things pan out.
Pages:
Jump to: