Pages:
Author

Topic: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$NEO will skyrocket to $1000$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - page 6. (Read 7097 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
1000$ Huh Are you serious? I think NEO $1000 will take a long time. We will see some other coins above $1000 before NEO will hit it!
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
NEO will skyrocket downwards soon.  Grin I am considering this NEO as one of the overvalued coins. Perhaps with some very rich handful of supporters behind this coin, the price of NEO is therefore rising. But in terms of actual fruits of NEO, I think it has yet to present itself to the crypto world.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
NEO ACCEPTED on Cryptex Network ICO Pre-sale !

http://cryptex.network/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Allready dipped back. Still steady growth, but no moon shit
MOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST THE START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I TRIED TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST THE START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhhh shhhhhh

https://news.bitcoin.com/virtual-currencies-expected-to-regulated-in-china-on-october-1st/

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that bull turns on NEO,
Papa's not gonna get a big ego.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
neo can die if china regulation close all service about crypto curency
but this now china exchanger ready close service only viabtc and btcc
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
NEO is practically ETH without the huge Ether foundation behind it. all the rise you see is because of that but you can not expect unrealistic rises to huge prices because NEO lacks the support of the deep manipulative pockets that ETH has.
and that is a key difference which can make the coin go as high as $300-$400 or never go above $50-$100
Activity: 448
No Neo is from china,  and in china they regulate bitcoin and ICO Tokens, that's is why I will say it will not happen
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
 I think it is a possible scenario, but what about OMG and EOS being capable competitors, is that taken into account too?

Additionally, with all the bans going on, couldn't it be that regulations following the China and S.Korea bans reduce profitability?  Huh
Activity: 175
NEO definitely has bright future, but I doubt it would go to 1k even in 1 year. I believe 100$ is possible till 2018 if Red Pulse ICO succeeds and platform will attract more ICOs
No, neo brings the better example about the pos implemented.  But redpulse will be success but i can't say that will catch the price of the neo to the moon. So, the neo just try to copy the ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
NEO definitely has bright future, but I doubt it would go to 1k even in 1 year. I believe 100$ is possible till 2018 if Red Pulse ICO succeeds and platform will attract more ICOs
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I'll be glad if neo will 1k. He has giant potential for this. And NEO will like Eth despite all prohibitions. All bans are temporally.
But say same about all crypto not right.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
My own benchmark for NEO price is Ethereum, the way it is being marketed is that it is the new China Ethereum, I think it can touch Ethereum price easily once all these uncertianties is settles but I think Boscoin too is coming to the market soon and this will have a huge selling point on S. Korea
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
you are obviously bag-holding NEO with the way you are trying to convince others and your title. NEO will never go up to $1000 and even if it goes there, it won't be because of things you said. it will be because of a big pump.

regardless of that, i am expecting a big NEO rally myself. but it will be a big pump. this coin is one of those coins that have been making a lot of noise and getting hyped up. it has the potential of seeing a huge pump after this period of down-time is over.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
I don't care if neo goes 10x or 100x

It will continue to be chinese shiet

I think I am sharing the same sentiment with you, bro!  Wink Chinese-backed coin will remain to be somewhat dubious to me. They are extremely holding tightly to it and they will manipulate it to their own selfish benefits anytime. There is really something terribly wrong with these "chinese shiet."
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
It is quite possiblr that NEO will skyrocket, but I would say that most of the top crypto currecies and tokens will. Some of them more or less than others, but if you hold any of them, you should get some nice profit in the following months.
We are now struggling with regulation talks in many countries, but once it's over and we have some legal framework for cryptos, big money will flow in.
Activity: 126
I love Chinese shiet! I love all colors of shiet as long as it makers me money. And NEO holds some good cards at the moment. No 1000 dollar kind of bullshit, but easy double. Next coming days will be delightful.

Garçon! Bring me some more shiiieeeet on a plate!
Activity: 177
I don't care if neo goes 10x or 100x

It will continue to be chinese shiet
http://www.jinse.com/bitcoin/74534.html

October new regulations come! Bit currency and other virtual property will be included in the "General Principles of Civil Law"!
Pages:
Jump to: