Pages:
Author

Topic: Neutron SHA-256 LIVE! - page 17. (Read 31320 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
April 19, 2015, 05:19:41 PM
Wow thats a strong CEX list start...8 BTC in an hour and way above mining cost.

Impressive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 19, 2015, 05:10:59 PM
I think the estimate was 1m-2m coins, with staking looking at less

it was 1.5 million before early staking  Grin

Thank you for the info.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 19, 2015, 05:05:19 PM
it was 1.5 million before early staking  Grin
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
April 19, 2015, 05:02:18 PM
What is the total number of coins in PoW and PoS?

I think the estimate was 1m-2m coins, with staking looking at less
Activity: 266
April 19, 2015, 05:00:27 PM
What's the minimum stake age?  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2015, 04:53:39 PM
nobody know how much pos blocks kicks in while pow...we will see it after pow^^
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 19, 2015, 04:52:49 PM
What is the total number of coins in PoW and PoS?
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
April 19, 2015, 04:45:00 PM
Those dumpers! Only 5k satoshi? That doesn't even roi the mining cost. Lol.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
April 19, 2015, 04:38:12 PM
Just put a 0.5BTC for 23K coins @2.3k SATS  buy order in at CoinGather, if any miners want to sell to me.

[Edit] Ignore that, have sent BTC to CEX to trade instead.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
legendary
Activity: 1028
April 19, 2015, 04:33:15 PM
Thx C-Cex

The Race begun
Next 300 BTC
 Grin

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
April 19, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
Not saying if he was or wasn't, really didn't pay attention.  Look at from a simple consumer point of view, I buy my coffee from "place A" for a real long time.  The coffee always tastes good, it's always there when i need it, and priced well.  Just because "place B" tells me to come drink their coffee because it's better, a bit more expensive, and they are upset because everyone is going to "place A" to buy their coffee and gosh darnit, it just isn't fair.  People are creatures of habit it takes a bit to change those habits and if you and suchpool are not "crying" about it I apologize, thats just how it's been coming across the past couple days in the various threads.

"Edited to state that 1 or 2% makes no diff to me honestly"

Makes total sense, I agree with you on that. Except the fact that this entire ecosystem is meant to be decentralized, and we're all doing the same mistakes that we've done in our current financial system which is to centralize too much the "power" into the same entities.

Yes we operate a higher fee, but got a nicer interface and more staff. Matter of choice ultimately, but people seem to go where all the hash is, regardless where it's at (it's not always suprnova who has all the hash). It's kind of defeating the purpose of all of this.
Activity: 478
April 19, 2015, 04:23:30 PM
got my first stake aka goodbye 520 coins Smiley
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
April 19, 2015, 04:21:34 PM
Oh I see the hashrate is spread fairly (sarcasm).. Quite a large number of pools, all the hash at one. Same shit different day  Huh

Yeah, seems to be the norm lately.

Well, if all the pools had the same fair fee then there would be more fair spreads. All the pools have different fees so everyone with lots of hashrate would definitely go for the pools that charge less.

Fees are for covering server and operational costs, a 1% fee doesn't even come close to doing that unless you're doing something else on the backend with people's hashes.

Are you tossing out blatant accusations now, or do you have some sort of proof?

Bottomline, he (I'm assuming you are referring to supernova) performs.  He is always the first up which counts for alot usually.  If something goes wrong, he actively tries to make it right.  His service is outstanding on all fronts and all you other pool operators need to stop crying in every single new coin thread.

Was he the first pool up this time?
Isn't the service from suchpool and minerpools good as well?
No one's crying but unfair competition is very annoying.

Not saying if he was or wasn't, really didn't pay attention.  Look at from a simple consumer point of view, I buy my coffee from "place A" for a real long time.  The coffee always tastes good, it's always there when i need it, and priced well.  Just because "place B" tells me to come drink their coffee because it's better, a bit more expensive, and they are upset because everyone is going to "place A" to buy their coffee and gosh darnit, it just isn't fair.  People are creatures of habit it takes a bit to change those habits and if you and suchpool are not "crying" about it I apologize, thats just how it's been coming across the past couple days in the various threads.

I like coffee

So, btw should supernova be the only pool left then?
@ocminer, shill accounts eh? nice.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 19, 2015, 04:19:02 PM
Oh I see the hashrate is spread fairly (sarcasm).. Quite a large number of pools, all the hash at one. Same shit different day  Huh

Well, if all the pools had the same fair fee then there would be more fair spreads. All the pools have different fees so everyone with lots of hashrate would definitely go for the pools that charge less.

Fees are for covering server and operational costs, a 1% fee doesn't even come close to doing that unless you're doing something else on the backend with people's hashes.

Bottomline, he (I'm assuming you are referring to supernova) performs.  He is always the first up which counts for alot usually.  If something goes wrong, he actively tries to make it right.  His service is outstanding on all fronts and all you other pool operators need to stop crying in every single new coin thread.

legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
April 19, 2015, 04:11:30 PM
I was just saying that the hashrate spread was not fair. Ultimately suprnova himself has nothing to do with it, the miners SHOULD be smart enough to distribute the hashrate even amongst all pool...

After all, isn't the CENTER MAIN GOAL of crypto to decentralize powers? Seems a lot of people just didn't get that part.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
April 19, 2015, 04:09:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: