Pages:
Author

Topic: Neutron SHA-256 LIVE! - page 18. (Read 31320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2015, 03:50:39 PM
The PoW/PoS charts have being changed to reflect PoS starting early.  No need to change anything if it works. We will go with the community request on this and Let It Be Smiley
its not a big problem...only less coins than expected with more 30 coin blocks while pow stage
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 19, 2015, 03:49:32 PM
The PoW/PoS charts have being changed to reflect PoS starting early.  No need to change anything if it works. We will go with the community request on this and Let It Be Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
April 19, 2015, 03:48:26 PM
btw guys ealier pos blocks means less amount Smiley

only 30 coins instead of

Block 121 - 950 = 750  Coins
   Block 951  - 1400 = 550 Coins
   Block 1401 - 1900  = 425 Coins
   Block 1901 - 2400 = 325 Coins
   Block 2401 - 2850 = 250 Coins
   Block 2851 - 3500 = 190 Coins
   Block 3501 - 4000 = 105 Coins
Activity: 36
April 19, 2015, 03:48:13 PM
Oh I see the hashrate is spread fairly (sarcasm).. Quite a large number of pools, all the hash at one. Same shit different day  Huh

Yeah, seems to be the norm lately.

Well, if all the pools had the same fair fee then there would be more fair spreads. All the pools have different fees so everyone with lots of hashrate would definitely go for the pools that charge less.

Fees are for covering server and operational costs, a 1% fee doesn't even come close to doing that unless you're doing something else on the backend with people's hashes.

Are you tossing out blatant accusations now, or do you have some sort of proof?

Bottomline, he (I'm assuming you are referring to supernova) performs.  He is always the first up which counts for alot usually.  If something goes wrong, he actively tries to make it right.  His service is outstanding on all fronts and all you other pool operators need to stop crying in every single new coin thread.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
April 19, 2015, 03:45:01 PM
Oh I see the hashrate is spread fairly (sarcasm).. Quite a large number of pools, all the hash at one. Same shit different day  Huh

Well, if all the pools had the same fair fee then there would be more fair spreads. All the pools have different fees so everyone with lots of hashrate would definitely go for the pools that charge less.

Fees are for covering server and operational costs, a 1% fee doesn't even come close to doing that unless you're doing something else on the backend with people's hashes.

Suchpool is charging us a 2% fee but i'm still mining there to try to even it out but, they're charging double what other pools are charging.

But rock a 6 dedicated cluster with 10gbps internet feeds and 100+gbps ddos mitigation. Quality hosting has a price, and time? If you want to work for free, pm me i'll hire you in the team and pay you 0, that makes sense? Tongue
Activity: 47
April 19, 2015, 03:44:03 PM

Suchpool is charging us a 2% fee but i'm still mining there to try to even it out but, they're charging double what other pools are charging.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
April 19, 2015, 03:42:18 PM

April 19, 2015, 03:40:01 PM

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
April 19, 2015, 03:24:21 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 19, 2015, 02:46:47 PM
It has been brought to our attention that POS has started earlier than was originally intended. We are currently investigating the issue and will either prepare a fix or we will continue and just increase the coin amount. We deeply apologise for the confusion and we will post more details as soon as we have decided what course to take. Let me make clear though, we will not be relaunching so keep mining!

Don't mess with staking. If it isn't broke don't fix it. In the long run, you will regret forking your coin if you don't have to.

Nothing pisses off miners and investors more than devs increasing the coin supply. In the old days this was a favorite self-destructive passtime that coin devs participated in.

Agreed, let it be. It's part of the game and will probably do more harm than good if you try to do anything about it now.

agreed, just go with the flow. it is what it is now.  increase of coin supply does not always mean that it is something bad. it might turn out to be something good when the time arrives.

also i have noticed that the more coin that will be distributed, the more likely it happen that people will be interested in mining it
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
April 19, 2015, 02:41:42 PM
It has been brought to our attention that POS has started earlier than was originally intended. We are currently investigating the issue and will either prepare a fix or we will continue and just increase the coin amount. We deeply apologise for the confusion and we will post more details as soon as we have decided what course to take. Let me make clear though, we will not be relaunching so keep mining!

Don't mess with staking. If it isn't broke don't fix it. In the long run, you will regret forking your coin if you don't have to.

Nothing pisses off miners and investors more than devs increasing the coin supply. In the old days this was a favorite self-destructive passtime that coin devs participated in.

Agreed, let it be. It's part of the game and will probably do more harm than good if you try to do anything about it now.

Activity: 742
April 19, 2015, 02:29:18 PM

Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
April 19, 2015, 02:20:54 PM
I think it will be fine.  Less coins is always better
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
April 19, 2015, 02:11:59 PM

I really dont think its a big deal, starting the pow blocks earlier just makes the total amount of coins alot less than planned
Activity: 14
April 19, 2015, 12:46:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Fucker of "the system"
April 19, 2015, 11:57:54 AM
U had me at  ... The main goal of our coin, as for any other coins, is to de-centralize economy around the world and break the state's monopoly on currency....

That's what it's about
Merit: 1
April 19, 2015, 11:51:52 AM
I got a 30 coin stake block
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
April 19, 2015, 11:11:55 AM
Has PoS already started. I see some 30 coin blocks on the blockexplorer (752, 746, 737, 727, 715 etc... )

Yes it looks that way, I have found a few myself. That much more of a reduction in supply  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
April 19, 2015, 11:11:39 AM
Haven't I told you guys about messing with the Batmans?

WHY would you do it!?!?
Pages:
Jump to: