Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 14. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Yes never be greedy because it might bring you to a huge lose of your life. Be content on what you have as long as you are earning that's enough for me. During this period that its so difficult to recover and most bounties now are lose because of very low value of coins so l can't have payments because it's useless for having no value.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 06:45:17 AM
this is one of the thing that get people scammed, many just want to earn fast and they were played and lost a lot just because they want to rip hugely with minimal effort and knowledge.   
Because crypto is known for a lucrative investment  but they failed to understand that it needs timing because not all the time the price will rise.
Last year was a major success and I don't know when we will experience the same bull run again.

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone that lost money and quit say the same thing, they were scammed and in reality the majority just didn't know enough about the market and got all in at the wrong time.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
July 05, 2018, 01:10:16 AM
this is one of the thing that get people scammed, many just want to earn fast and they were played and lost a lot just because they want to rip hugely with minimal effort and knowledge.   
Because crypto is known for a lucrative investment  but they failed to understand that it needs timing because not all the time the price will rise.
Last year was a major success and I don't know when we will experience the same bull run again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
July 04, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 04, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
ihihihih so many mistakes due to greed and lack of patience mostly!

I try to build a system checklist to follow and avoid to do these silly mistakes that costed me so much money!

anybody has a great strategy to share?

Hey you can share yours, then expect other's Smiley Do you have a strategy or system to avoid greed?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
July 04, 2018, 03:55:50 PM
Well its human nature and that is how the markets work. Its not only in the stock market, it happens in Crypto, Real Estate, every market pretty much.

Basically when something like BTC goes to $10K, then $11K, then $12K, then breaks $19K, would you sell? No mostly due to greed. Hence why it never reached $20K psychological number.

Same goes when BTC goes down. Basically people felt comfortable buying BTC at $15K but when it reached $6K they said it was too much and didn't want to risk it. And others who bought at $15K they became fearful for future loses and they ended up selling a huge loss after a few months.

Same thing happened with Facebook in the past couple of months due to their privacy leak. The stock crashed, people assumed it would get bankrupt but in the end it hit a new ATH a few months after.

Its all greed and manipulation and fear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
Greed is the killing factor in cryptocurrency industry we shouldn't feel greed at any point in time at the time of market pumping and at the time of dumping balance stage is important for success in cryptocurrency
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:29:22 PM
100% true .   "Never Be greedy! " I have lot of negative experiences where I learnt this words !!!!
greedy will make our trading a loss. from what we should be able to profit, but because our greed it become  loss.even if we get a little profit, but as long as it can be consistent it is better for us.
Activity: 331
July 04, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
100% true .   "Never Be greedy! " I have lot of negative experiences where I learnt this words !!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
Yes greed is the number one cause of losing money, not only in commerce but also in everything, greed will disrupt our logic and make us do reckless things, in trade you must follow the logic of using indicators of trade and information. do not really think broad and far enough for you to reach a higher price for you to hold!
Generally I can understand very vaguely, Why it is a question of greed, when a trader performs his work on the stock exchange. In any case, this is not entertainment, although passion is present when you get a good profit. In any case, each of us is trying to earn good money and there is a very inappropriate word greed.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
Yes greed is the number one cause of losing money, not only in commerce but also in everything, greed will disrupt our logic and make us do reckless things, in trade you must follow the logic of using indicators of trade and information. do not really think broad and far enough for you to reach a higher price for you to hold!
Activity: 195
July 04, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
Agree. It also isn’t wise to invest more than you can afford yourself to loose.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
Lol, all I know is– whether you’re greedy or not, just invest at the right time. The time you invested is what tells, well you’re right we shouldn’t be greedy in this kind of business, though I wouldn’t put it that way– just don’t invest more than you can afford to lose cause this is a very risky business and you can lose money at anytime. So always do the right thing at the right time. Whenever I’m investing I’m always ready to lose it or win profit, it’s all about luck.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
July 04, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
ihihihih so many mistakes due to greed and lack of patience mostly!

I try to build a system checklist to follow and avoid to do these silly mistakes that costed me so much money!

anybody has a great strategy to share?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 07:02:01 AM
Greediness is never a good thing and will never ever be. Not only in trading in cryptocurrencies but it applies in all aspects. The more you desire to have lots of money, the more chances that you'll lose everything. In trading, you'll need to be wise and knowledgeable. Being greedy wont cause you any good.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
Basically we need to have a great amount of profit as we expect in the future but somehow to be so greedy makes ruin our plan and will not able to achieve our dream. As we know, we here to have an extra income, money is already in our hands in which the best thing to do is to grab it while it is still there.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
Yes, ofcourse. Never be greedy here in crypto world as it will result into nothing. Especially if you want to be a good and successful trader. Always be patient so that you can have a chance to gained more profits. Even if it is slow move, at least it is surely and effective.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 04, 2018, 06:13:07 AM
Being greedy is nature to those who experience a great loss or maybe being victimize by scam, unstable price, etc. Some other people are not really greedy as we all.think of them but they do such strategy of holding in preparation of the changes of the price so that they can make sell and gain of price rise.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 05:46:48 AM
Greedy could be the cause of lost, Being not satisfied on your crypto price and have a profit at least 10% from investment is good enough cause if you'll be greedy on profit probably this might cause of losing money.

When the price is in upward trend then people start thinking in a negative way by making more money but this is not good for them. Every investor will think in the same way, then people start holding them for long-term instead of selling them for profit. sometimes this makes to lose the value if they keep waiting.
If you invest with huge amount and do not know about the science of trading then you will lose the amount easily because it needs a person with enough knowledge so as to handle everything comes in way. So this means that greed is not good and it is a wrong decision to place huge money because we know that it is not only by money but by your knowledge and nothing more.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
July 04, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
Human factors or emotional will always  play a part, that us why some persons believe the artificial intelligence or bots are the better option. I do not think that is ethical or effective at the moment.
I know that human emotional factors play a role in deciding the money you will earn or loss but I do not think like that about the greed factor. Once you are in the market, you have the quest in your heart to earn the more. The more, the better. So an investor and a trader will never think about their quest for the maximization of their profit as greed. And as long as you can earn big, it is nice to be greedy.

Nature of a human kind of to have this attitude and too much greedy will bring us to losses Instead of earning more profits. And we should learn from that thing, julst like you hold a token or coin wich already reach the ICO price or more than from that and you still aim for more Increased, but all of a sudden Its drastically dropped and  hard to recover until It will die Its value.
yes, never being greedy is something very nice. it can save you from losses when trading, or it often happens to gamblers. stay patient, and be grateful for what you get will make you feel a very good satisfaction.
Pages:
Jump to: