Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 15. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 04, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
Human factors or emotional will always  play a part, that us why some persons believe the artificial intelligence or bots are the better option. I do not think that is ethical or effective at the moment.
I know that human emotional factors play a role in deciding the money you will earn or loss but I do not think like that about the greed factor. Once you are in the market, you have the quest in your heart to earn the more. The more, the better. So an investor and a trader will never think about their quest for the maximization of their profit as greed. And as long as you can earn big, it is nice to be greedy.

Nature of a human kind of to have this attitude and too much greedy will bring us to losses Instead of earning more profits. And we should learn from that thing, julst like you hold a token or coin wich already reach the ICO price or more than from that and you still aim for more Increased, but all of a sudden Its drastically dropped and  hard to recover until It will die Its value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
I agree with this rule 100%. Many people are very greedy and when they have already got a good profit and still it seems this is not enough. That's why they lose more.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 03:45:11 AM
Human factors or emotional will always  play a part, that us why some persons believe the artificial intelligence or bots are the better option. I do not think that is ethical or effective at the moment.
I know that human emotional factors play a role in deciding the money you will earn or loss but I do not think like that about the greed factor. Once you are in the market, you have the quest in your heart to earn the more. The more, the better. So an investor and a trader will never think about their quest for the maximization of their profit as greed. And as long as you can earn big, it is nice to be greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
July 04, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
yes you really should not be greedy because when you are greedy surely you will only get the loss because it will be exposed to the game some investors who have a very large trading capital or often said as a whale.
Humans never get succeeded whenever they are on greedy track. They must be losing that one to get into a thing that could be able to make them successful person. Greed is alike that barrier which doesn’t allow the car to pass through the road. So better is to kill this enigma of greed from yourself and be pure so that you can be earning good money and enough for your needs.
Think productively and invest with huge amount if you are an experience trader for which you have to place big money here in the market. If you are having enough knowledge then you are able to handle the market problems and situations so you are safe and will get profit.

On the other hand it is a greed for those who do not know about the market and just placing huge money here which will result in loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
I'm not sure what kind of greedy definition in crypto. If I just want to get as much profit as it is also part of greed? Because I believe that there are whales who play a bigger game for their own profits, even destroying others but it seems the whales stay on top.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
July 03, 2018, 11:12:09 AM
I agree, especially when you're new in crypto, if you learned how to trade and earned a high amount of money, don't be greedy and don't trade all of your money because it will only lead to loss. You should not stray on your path when you're earning, you should stick on the process, the process that you've learned so you can earn and trade safer.
Humans are always a strange animal, although people know to use all the money to trade is dangerous but their emotions do not allow them to retreat, it seems to be a common personality, depending on each person, this personality may be hidden or visible but it will appear when it receives an external impact. No greed is impossible, if we do not greed, we will not have ambition and if we do not have ambition, we do not need to come to this game, trading is an activity that expresses all of human nature, greed is one of them
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 03, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
I agree, especially when you're new in crypto, if you learned how to trade and earned a high amount of money, don't be greedy and don't trade all of your money because it will only lead to loss. You should not stray on your path when you're earning, you should stick on the process, the process that you've learned so you can earn and trade safer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
July 03, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

i agree, sometimes our enemy is our own self fighting for our desires, we always think of earning more , gaining more without thinking or noticing that our profits are losing and in the end regression comes.
Lol yeah it seems like all traders experience the same thing, this is the nature of human beings. everyone wants a bigger profit
without doing a mature calculation first. they just think that holding back longer for bigger profits. then endly with lose
true this is part for our life to be on how we can be able to make some money of course some of us wanted it for , well on just asking for this why you are here the first reason is money so this is what we wanted a lot of money by this currency the greediness is cant control unless you can.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
According to some experts, greed is often considered the most dangerous emotion to traders and it is even worst than fear. Fear can stop you and keep you from trading while greed pushes yo to act and at times when you shouldn't. Greed also is not different from alcohol because it can make you act foolishly when you drank too much. Every trader should learn to control their emotions especially greed to avoid mistakes in their trading.

Interesting explanation and, when you think about it, it's very true. It's hard to use your brain when your eyes get that green glow.  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 09:57:55 AM
obviously the rules must be followed inevitably we must implement the regulation, yes sometimes the rules may be disadvantaged including us, but yes just live because the rules may also have a purpose.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
Very true words
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

i agree, sometimes our enemy is our own self fighting for our desires, we always think of earning more , gaining more without thinking or noticing that our profits are losing and in the end regression comes.
Lol yeah it seems like all traders experience the same thing, this is the nature of human beings. everyone wants a bigger profit
without doing a mature calculation first. they just think that holding back longer for bigger profits. then endly with lose
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 03, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
being so greedy while traiding always lose at the end. A little profit is enough dont wait for moon and dreaming you become millionaire within a week or month. If you dream high why not holding the coin for 3 years without touching it but be sure youre holding a coin/token with a good project behind.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 07:12:18 AM
greed just makes you lose a lot of opportunities, sell the coin at a reasonable price, not too greedy waiting for you will miss quite a lot of opportunities at good prices.
Activity: 218
July 03, 2018, 06:44:16 AM
if you as over the lam, you will be lost away of many mechanism on this field. may be field should not be going to like the last level 2017, do that you are the future of the valid price and just right.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 03, 2018, 06:40:07 AM
I can say that you are one of the bad traders if you have characteristics of being a greedy person. You should change your characteristics because it is not good if you are greedy. You can do bad things if you are greedy person.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
I've learnt alot lesson from being greedy,  it's just so painful when you see a coin that rose high and didn't sell, then to see it fall like its on free fall of gravity, there's an adage that say "Don't be afraid to take profits,  no one ever went broke taking profits "
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
I think the method makes sense because in trading calm and patience is needed to achieve a great income so when they have a greedy attitude maybe in achieving success is very difficult and can make them regret after doing it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
Greed is the bane of most day traders. Those  who are able tobvirb it have a better chance of making gains consistently in trading  than this who do not
Never try to place a lot of money at once in the market either for short term or for long term because you do not know how to handle it and after making bad decisions you will face with loss. On the other hand a person may place a lot of money and start trading with the Bitcoin it will give better returns if the person knows better how to deal with and how to handle the processes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
It's difficult actually for a person like me who is aiming at least BTC1 so  others can't blame us for being greedy sometimes. I'm only getting 100k satoshis on my trades and it happens after a few months. I need to be greedy for a while so I can live my dream.
Pages:
Jump to: