Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 23. (Read 2704 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 09:17:22 PM
I think I'm not greedy but I'll just take a chance if I can get a profit and that is my goal to be able to get profit as long as I can still get it and if there is a pace for it then I will take it
There is difference between chance and greed. If you find out any chance coming up for you must be going towards it and achieving it and getting money from it. But if that shows you some reservation and you think things can become out of control, then you must check whether you are not being victimized with greed. If this is so, you better not to go further and stop yourself at that very point.
You right a lot of investors and traders have a reason and alibi that they are waiting for a chance to get a higher price. it will just throw away your chance dude?? we all know. that we want to get the most profit but you don't want get lost bacause of greedy right ? so use the best possible opportunity
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 21, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
This is a golden rule in crypto; you should not be too greedy. When you get your target price, it will best to just sell and enjoy your profit. Being greedy can have positive sides though but a whole lot of negative sides too.

This is totally right when you hit the 3% to 10% profit a day then stop and trade again in the next day being greedy can resulting losing your capital in short time thats why it always good to set profit target before starting to trade to avoid being greedy.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:40:51 PM
The payment for greed most times is huge losses, I've lost massively before while betting, the thought of using very small amount of money and getting huge returns is very amazing, but when the losses come it's always a bitter learning point. I've learnt the hard way.
Activity: 26
June 21, 2018, 05:58:50 PM
This is a golden rule in crypto; you should not be too greedy. When you get your target price, it will best to just sell and enjoy your profit. Being greedy can have positive sides though but a whole lot of negative sides too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
This is an important less to learn but the question that always pops up is that how do you know the right time to sell? Mostly in crypto investments, you should set a target based on the nature of the project and when you reach your target price, you have to sell since being greedy can be very dangerous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 21, 2018, 04:30:23 PM
After all, this is one of the main reasons of why all the new traders are losing a huge amount of money because of they innnocence, do not be greedy to be lose all

Very good explanation, but this is human nature and psychology, it is really hard to beat yourself sometimes... I faced similar situations before and I understand the mistakes of others who repeats this again and again. There should be something systematic method to win this feel.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
June 21, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Greed could be understood in a few ways. Greed could mean that you really want all the gains up to the last Satoshi. I mean you do not want to miss a single Sat in your trades, for example. But your decisions are still based on hard analysis. Or you want to take a huge yet assessed risk in order to achieve the best profit. Those that do not have this type of greed do not want to take huge yet profitable risks. The bad type of greed is to badly want all the gains in the world, to the extent that your mind is already clouded by such desire and nothing else, forgetting reason in the process.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
It’s good to never be greedy in everything you’re doing in life. If you want to make an investment, you should always invest only what you can afford to lose and not what you can’t afford to lose.

Greediness can kill you, you can invest at the wrong time and end up losing what you have which will affect your business and affect your life too, and I did I forget to add that you will regret ever doing that lol. So it’s not good to be greedy.
Activity: 280
June 21, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
Agreed, always be a little less greedy than the other traders, don't wait to sell in the peak of the pump, set an entry and exit point.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
Being greedy is the common mentality of human. Very few get out of the same with ease and makes the best earning at the right time while most of the users expect big and the same makes them hold even when the price has reached the peak price. Later when the price falls low users feel bad of missing out the opportunity to make the best earning.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:14:08 AM
Greed is not a good quality and greedy people suffer a lot in this world as i know the person should be a normal man and do the things in normal behavior then you will be the rising star so use the technical analysis for crypto investment.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 328
June 21, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
I think I'm not greedy but I'll just take a chance if I can get a profit and that is my goal to be able to get profit as long as I can still get it and if there is a pace for it then I will take it
Yeah, do not place all your wealth here because you have to manage everything. Without management or miss management you will loss all your wealth at once if you place all your wealth here. If you are an experience trader then you can do with big amount because you will handle it on appropriate way. So never be greedy while trading or investment and especially in more valuable currencies.
Activity: 64
June 20, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
If every trader can control there  level of greed, in the coming years, we ll have many successful crypto trader....inn order to b successful in this crypto space, one need to control his greed level to the nearest minimum
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Yep don't be so greedy, that was my mistake being so greedy I already earned profit until one day the price was down and not gaining anymore, just sell your crypto right away if you earned profit.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
After all, this is one of the main reasons of why all the new traders are losing a huge amount of money because of they innnocence, do not be greedy to be lose all

Absolutely right you are. There are many new people who wants more profit by one time and this the big mistake for them for losing calital.

Not just new but even some old traders have this "disease".  Grin

greedy in a good way and safe way well a lot of people lose control when you are taking a lot of money and this is may look that you are greedy but all of us here may have some personal reason why sometimes we take to be greedy well this is not for just one person but all of us had been made this for.

There is no justification for greed my friend. You can make excuses but in the end greed will eventually lead you to your downfall.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
June 20, 2018, 03:50:27 AM
There is difference between chance and greed. If you find out any chance coming up for you must be going towards it and achieving it and getting money from it. But if that shows you some reservation and you think things can become out of control, then you must check whether you are not being victimized with greed. If this is so, you better not to go further and stop yourself at that very point.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Absolutely right you are. There are many new people who wants more profit by one time and this the big mistake for them for losing calital.

greedy in a good way and safe way well a lot of people lose control when you are taking a lot of money and this is may look that you are greedy but all of us here may have some personal reason why sometimes we take to be greedy well this is not for just one person but all of us had been made this for.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
June 18, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: