Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 24. (Read 2704 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

hahaha! that is fucking truth man, some are people over here are too greedy in terms of trading so wen trading we to sell what we see at a the moment without being greedy.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
Sometimes it's hard, because you want to keep pushing to be more successful. Just need to control those emotions in order to stop being greedy. Focus.
Activity: 185
June 18, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
true. You will never know when  greed's gonna eat you
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

It's very hard to sell when prices are going up. The problem is that there's always that moment when prices suddenly drop and you realize that you nedded to sell earlier.. Grin
It's so hard to resist the urge to hodl one more hour/day.
Activity: 294
June 18, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
Still now many peoples get loss for their greedy.So if you want to profit, you should avoid greedy.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
agree , because i ever become that greedy person , waiting so high and never come , and loss 50% of my capital without any profit
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
June 18, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
I think yes, being greedy is a great thing to lose a investment or an investment. Do not be ignore every single of them because it is helpful to you to become success trading. we have to gamble a lot of time before success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 18, 2018, 04:04:34 AM
Totally agreed. My main mistake, in the beginning, was greed, not fear. To have a rule and follow it always help
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

That is true and this reminds me of my suppose to be $40k profit back in December but I was getting completely controlled by my greed. And now I am still holding that altcoin hoping that it could reach to that all time high again or more than that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
June 18, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
My greed drives progress. If it wasn't for greed I wouldn't be studying technical analysis and working for someone. Greed is good.
That is the thing. SO many people call greed the sole reason for loss in the crypto business but I think once you are a businessman, you only think about maximizing your profit and output irrespective of the money you earn and you have earned. Sometimes there are set big targets and those can only be achieved by following the rule “the more, the better” by which I mean to say the more profit is preferred. It is only your strategies and unwise decisions that cost you your investment sometimes.
Activity: 229
June 18, 2018, 01:44:01 AM
It is better to pick the ones you can participate very well and engage in those ones fully instead of becoming jack of all trade and mastering none.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
Greedy trader will become losser and never win, so avoid it and try to manage this human nature to make profit in crypto market. Greedy is big enemy of all trader and anyone who possible to manage it , they will become successfully trader and reach financial freedom for sure.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:12:30 PM
Because of being greedy, hoping that the price of my holding would go up, I would wait another day, wait another day, then another, and now I'm like at 40 percent of what I could had originally taken out. It's a lesson to not be greedy.
Activity: 392
June 17, 2018, 08:46:36 PM
I think I'm not greedy but I'll just take a chance if I can get a profit and that is my goal to be able to get profit as long as I can still get it and if there is a pace for it then I will take it
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
greed will not give a profit. little or much, greed will harm us because haga in the market can change at any time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
June 17, 2018, 07:31:37 PM
Well..  Greed is essential in helping you to reach out more for profit otherwise, you would have settle with your little success.  I think striking the balance and maintaining it is what is important as far as greed goes!
Do not be greedy, they will probably kill you at any time, set goals for yourself to achieve a specific goal, so it can be said that in business must have specific goals clearly , so I think we should be strong in learning who to go ahead and ask for their help.
Business is never about greed. It is always about profit maximization and you have to work 20 hours out of 24 hours to succeed. Besides, you have to keep your cost as small as possible and this also contribute to your profit maximization motto. Having said that, one can later on do charity works as well upon achieving financial stabilities. And even upon achieving a financially stable state, you might never stop dealing in your business because the more, the better.
Exactly many people think that business owners are greedy but most of them are not, they are just trying to maximize their efforts and the efforts of their employees so they get the biggest revenue possible with the resources at hand, that is not being greedy that is just being an efficient person, in fact if you do the same with your life in something not related so directly with money no one will ever accuse you of being greedy.

Of course we wanted to maximize and sort of milk everything up to the last drop. But for crypto I think there should also be a borderline because its really hard to see where the price could go in a snap. That's why greediness has some downfall as well and I'm sure that one time in our trading journey we have felt it and actually lost something in return because we are greedy and eager to milk the last potential profit we can get.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
On a bearish market i think this thinking applies but if a current bull run is happening on the crypto market it's not bad to think of greater profit although it is our responsibility to study and analyze when to exit the market or else you will lose a big amount of potential gains.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 17, 2018, 07:02:16 PM
Well..  Greed is essential in helping you to reach out more for profit otherwise, you would have settle with your little success.  I think striking the balance and maintaining it is what is important as far as greed goes!
Do not be greedy, they will probably kill you at any time, set goals for yourself to achieve a specific goal, so it can be said that in business must have specific goals clearly , so I think we should be strong in learning who to go ahead and ask for their help.
Business is never about greed. It is always about profit maximization and you have to work 20 hours out of 24 hours to succeed. Besides, you have to keep your cost as small as possible and this also contribute to your profit maximization motto. Having said that, one can later on do charity works as well upon achieving financial stabilities. And even upon achieving a financially stable state, you might never stop dealing in your business because the more, the better.
Exactly many people think that business owners are greedy but most of them are not, they are just trying to maximize their efforts and the efforts of their employees so they get the biggest revenue possible with the resources at hand, that is not being greedy that is just being an efficient person, in fact if you do the same with your life in something not related so directly with money no one will ever accuse you of being greedy.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
Very important it is to note that greed can drastically affect anyone's success in the crypto market, however the term is really narrow to generalize because our test really differs. The essence of trading in cryptocurrency is to make profit and so our profit depends on our expectations from the market which also depends on the amount of money we invest into the market, so at what time would you really say one is greedy as a trader since any percentage profit depends on individuals. The only thing that can be avoided is the blind move into the market without proper plans and calculations
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 06:47:30 PM
I think we do not need to be greedy but must be able to read the market and take the opportunity well so we will get profit, if we do at the right time then we can be successful in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: