Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 25. (Read 2704 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
Perfect quote about the past year "Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
I think holding is the most outstanding quality of a greedy trader. The bear market has taught me this painfully. Just get profit and move on
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 17, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
most of the people who are losing money while trading are the same guys who are always trying to earn every time more, that is the main reason of why they lose

The greed of investors in this market is very large so the success rate for these investors is not large. There are many investors involved in this market because they think it is very easy to succeed and become rich quick with cryptocurrency. Greed is needed in the financial markets but greed needs to be smarter.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 17, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

I quite agreed on this statement though well said but then again you will need a shield at the end of it right? , the shield symbolize the mind set or the set of mind you will need on the battle , i think you should really replace the other sword , for me.

We may be once be a greedy its part of our nature but we should be wise.
Yeah, i also agreed on that since trading is not that easy but once you got into it that is the time that you will think beyond to your expectation and we should be aware of that because as the time that we loses our self-control. Then that is the time that we already lost in a battle in ourselves, because our most worst enemy is only ourselves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:11:33 PM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Greed is a human emotion which has been identified as an enemy to the traders. Greed can lead to loss from a trade that has already given profit. It can also lead to more colossus loss from a trade that ordinary was a marginal loss due to greed there will be the urge to revenge trade and overtrade will bring more loss.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 17, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

I quite agreed on this statement though well said but then again you will need a shield at the end of it right? , the shield symbolize the mind set or the set of mind you will need on the battle , i think you should really replace the other sword , for me.

We may be once be a greedy its part of our nature but we should be wise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 17, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

I think this applies to any business venture a person might think of including the cryptocurrency market. When you do business or venture into something with greediness, it often leads to something bad because it is more common for people to make mistakes or to go into something without thinking things over.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
greed is the most fear factor and insecurity feeling in crypto trading we should nt hurry things to happen and feel fearful in investing and selling in loss and holding for long time as well
Activity: 65
June 17, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
Greedy could be the cause of lost, Being not satisfied on your crypto price and have a profit at least 10% from investment is good enough cause if you'll be greedy on profit probably this might cause of losing money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
I see so many arguments always cornering about the greedy people in the trade, I think you've all violated someone from their financial freedom right, and I only judge about that person that he is just a billionaire, and in this bitcoin there is no prohibition about people who are greedy, I think we should focus on achieving success rather than envy with people's income.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
June 17, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
Greedy pays twice, and it is not about trading coins only, in general in our life, there is a difference between to be economical or greedy, wasteful or making investment in future
There is always a consequences in every thing in our life, so before we do it. We should be ready for the return of it when it will going to happen to us. Trading is a just there but we must knows that there is always a limitation to everything, so don't assume too much in order to not regret it soon.
Activity: 90
June 17, 2018, 01:41:39 PM
yes I agree in trading do not greed it is an important message and in trading also do not be afraid to lose in trading it must be patient and can think logically
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 17, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
Greedy pays twice, and it is not about trading coins only, in general in our life, there is a difference between to be economical or greedy, wasteful or making investment in future
True there is some people that are greedy on having some a lot of profit cause they have some personal reason to be why they have to be greedy so if you are just greedy cause you want to make a lot of savings then this is good.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

agree with you, greedy just will make lose our money. trading have a knowledge which we have to know about it. at least it will reduce our risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
June 17, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 17, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
There is delicate balance between been greedy and been ambitious!  And sometimes,  greed actually pushes us to succeed.  We must therefore know when greed is working for us and when is working against us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 17, 2018, 11:52:46 AM
Well, we all know that  greedy is the main reason of why we all lost money in here at some point, because sometimes we just want to earn more money and we just end up losing a lot
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Yes crisp is the number one cause of losing money, not only in trade but also in everything, greed will interfere with our logic and make us reckless, in trade you must follow the logic of using indicators of trade and information, and need discipline about you better never be greedy because if you are greedy you will get a better experience to make use of it.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 08:06:39 AM
you better take advantage of not too much and not too little and give a chance to profit also for others, not too greedy, it is not good. And the merchant should not be greedy because when you're greedy you seem to be doing bad things
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
I think they try to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, they always feel dissatisfied. Because greed seems to be an inherent trait to humans and I see many people becoming greedy when knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: