Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies! - page 2. (Read 17751 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
October 03, 2020, 05:57:21 PM
In my opinion, crypto gives you the opportunity to get rich quickly, but on the other side of the scale, quickly lose everything. No wonder crypto is considered a high-risk asset, so invest carefully and wisely.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
October 03, 2020, 05:36:15 PM
Well investment is a good thing to do not only in crytocurrency .The best thing to is to make a good research about the project before investing so as to avoid risk.Many people have benefited from crytocurrency investment and on the other hand some have lost their money the most important thing to do is to be careful and chose the right project.
Risk? This is an integral part of investing because all crypto assets are risky asset. We cannot eliminate this risk, but we can only minimize it in the way we have, such as not investing carelessly and also not using all the capital in just one project.
DeFi is a new trend so far and very attractive to investors after several successful previous project. Many DeFi projects are currently available, but without research and knowledge I don't think it's worth investing in. Looking legitimate is also no guarantee that they will survive and be able to compete in the market for their thousand of coin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
October 03, 2020, 05:17:28 PM
Well investment is a good thing to do not only in crytocurrency .The best thing to is to make a good research about the project before investing so as to avoid risk.Many people have benefited from crytocurrency investment and on the other hand some have lost their money the most important thing to do is to be careful and chose the right project.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 03, 2020, 01:11:55 PM
I think it's simply because all have a process stage. Talking about the salary of all work varies depending on how much we do it. Where analysis, investment experience, and financial support are the major items. This just my opinion.

Considering also your invested time and efforts, you'll be able to find success when you really deal to this market seriously. there's always potential to everyone who wanted to succeed, better to make sure that you are willing to go all in that's in terms of learning everything.

I think the most problem that happened to the newbies is want to make money with an instant way. They didn’t make any strategy how to manage some investment in cryptocurrency. The important thing is we must go through the process.

The problem is misconceptions regarding to this venue of investment, if you just jumped and ride without knowledge then surely you'll lose your money, always do your research and invest with your skills and knowledge before starting to invest in,.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 03, 2020, 01:03:28 PM
It seems to me that some people are still thinking about the losses incurred by investing in 2017 and they think that such a time is going to happen in 2020. The crypto market can change its shape at any time so before investing transform yourself into a knowledge force that you can pick good currencies and you will be superior for research.
If you are here in 2016 and made good money in 2017/18 you will compare or assess your state in the market now. Looking at the position of some coin in ones portfolio and the size, one can decide of how to maximize profit from the bull market
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 03, 2020, 11:48:46 AM
easiest truth

will invest
- in education
 -in the family

immobility - it could be
gold -  it could be
btc -  it could be

couldn't have shortened it more than that, really described it in the smallest amount of characters briefly

the investment with the highest return is always in education and family but immobility better to go for gold, but make sure to sell when it starts to go down and stay away of BTC it will never be as valuable as a gold man never
Activity: 355
Merit: 45
October 02, 2020, 12:32:23 PM
easiest truth

will invest
- in education
 -in the family

immobility - it could be
gold -  it could be
btc -  it could be

Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 02, 2020, 12:23:55 PM
I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

First I would say your title was a bit off, I mean I was thinking another thing altogether. However, your points are correct. The mentality of get rich quick has made many people to participate in fake giveaways, scam projects, Ponzi schemes and so on; this is all because they failed to understand that there is more to the crypto space. For example, Bitcoin has made peer-to-peer transactions possible, therefore showing that for once humans can have their privacy. By having this understanding of Bitcoin, one can easily research on any project thus knowing what is obtainable and so on, thus when that is understood, get rich quick mindset will be eliminated, participating in hype projects, Ponzi schemes will stop.
Take a look at the crypto space today in relation to DeFi hype, everyone can agree that in as much as most people have made gains, a whole lot has lost much as well, while many teams has exited scam also.
So in all ramifications, that mindset needs to be purged out of our minds.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
October 02, 2020, 11:17:51 AM
I think the most problem that happened to the newbies is want to make money with an instant way. They didn’t make any strategy how to manage some investment in cryptocurrency. The important thing is we must go through the process.
I think this is very natural for a newbie, because they also don't have much experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency, so they tend not to have a good strategy in terms of managing their own investment in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 02, 2020, 11:02:56 AM
In general, everyone and not only beginners have a desire to make money quickly and a lot. Undoubtedly, greed and overestimation of one's capabilities are one of the main reasons for failures in the cryptocurrency market, but these character traits are shared not only by beginners, but also by experienced cryptocurrency users who overestimate their professionalism.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 02, 2020, 10:00:24 AM
It's really not as easy as turning your hand to get rich with crypto. But I saw that it took some people only a month to become millionaires. Just see not knowing how it works.
Don't ever be surprised by other people's income in a month, because basically everyone has a different way of working in crypto and has different knowledge and skills in starting their work, so make it a motivation for ourselves to earn income. in crypto even though it's not as easy as turning your palm.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 02, 2020, 09:58:25 AM
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 02, 2020, 08:45:45 AM
Most people who join the cryptocurrency world expect to get rich overnight, but all that is the opposite of what many investors are experiencing today, in cryptocurrency the most important thing is patience and thoroughness in choosing the right time.

It's really not as easy as turning your hand to get rich with crypto. But I saw that it took some people only a month to become millionaires. Just see not knowing how it works.
news like that makes a lot of new people come and get interested in the crypto market. it all also depends on the right market moment. When they come when the market is in their luck, it makes sense to make profits in a matter of months even without a good experience.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
October 01, 2020, 03:31:26 PM
I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

I've seen more investors who are interested in doubling their profit than the product of the project that they invested in.. lol.. this is just the truth and investors like this are prone to scam projects
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 01, 2020, 02:32:46 PM
Indeed, most people go to crypto to get rich in an instant way because most of what they know is that investing in cryptocurrencies can generate hefty and fast income.  There is nothing wrong with those who have a lot of money, those who do not have capital will definitely work as a bounty hunter, then their income can be invested
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 01, 2020, 01:49:06 PM
Without a few users, so many users are here to grab the advantage of cryptocurrency, profits are the part of advantage. I used some cryptocurrency for several cases, like sending money to another country or withdrawal to another country. Just think that by several users, cryptocurrency is getting popular in our world. Although if cryptocurrency was made for use cases then it could be made as stable (Tether) with privacy.
Its a fact that most of us are enjoying the opportunity to earn in crypto because of the volatility. I think investors are more on storing their assets rather than use it as currency, though its quite normal since it is really profitable.

Nowadays there are many ways to earn crypto without using a capital. However you must have a skill, offer your service (whatever it is) in exchange for crypto.

If you look through the history of the most powerful today traditional currency (USD) you will also find out that a bunch of people recommended not trusting it. The same is with crypto. Time has change and dictates new rules, and most people are still not ready for it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 01, 2020, 12:14:41 PM
in cryptocurrency investing is not as easy as we think, many investors have ups and downs when they first enter the world of cryptocurrency, and from that experience they rise up to get income that exceeds what is expected
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 01, 2020, 10:22:10 AM
Many people heard about someone who became rich because of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, so they imagine that cryptosphere is a place where they can easily can become rich, but it`s delusion. Crypto like any other sphere requires many skills and being crypto investor isn`t as easy as it looks like. People who want easy money here, should miss crypto, because it`s a field of difficulties
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 01, 2020, 10:14:15 AM
I think its a lack of knowledge that hurts people more than bad projects. Even scam projects can go up in value before dumping. Hence, education is most important in crypto before you invest in anything. OP you nailed this on the spot. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 01, 2020, 09:43:55 AM
Most people who join the cryptocurrency world expect to get rich overnight, but all that is the opposite of what many investors are experiencing today, in cryptocurrency the most important thing is patience and thoroughness in choosing the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: