Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 36. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 03:04:56 AM
Its more comfortable if we invest on project with good and working product. If that project back up by reputable company, its will be a good investment. Community must be want to know where project will going to be, and if project have a good and working product, adoption on cryptocurrency will more faster
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:51:42 AM
Unfortunately, now there are very few companies that organize ICO, having a ready product on the market. Most teams promise a "revolutionary platform based on the blockchain" or something like that. I do not take part in such campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:51:04 AM
I agree, but only partly. Unfortunately, the market is arranged so that those who speak more grow in price. And we are investors, not sponsors. Therefore, you need to choose projects that will bring profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
I would generally forbid any Ico that does not have any product that can be viewed and evaluated. This is the heart of every project, thanks to which it can win the investors or not, and on the bare enthusiasm and advertising you will not go far.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
If we bring our thinking to a more advanced level, it seems reasonable if ico with a real product will survive in the future. But perhaps in crypto, the price valuation has not been determined with such a system, and the purpose of buying ico now is to wait for someone to buy it at a higher price.
Activity: 118
June 27, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
There are also successful companies without a product.  In any case, you have to be careful because now there are a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 108
June 27, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
If the team does not have a product, but there is a good idea, it does not mean that nothing will come of it. There are so many smart people with good ideas. But they do not have the finance to implement these ideas. But the fact that there are very few such projects is a fact.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
This is so true! I only invest in ICOs that have a working product or at least some kind of MVP or alpha/beta release. Not to talk about that some projects don't even need the blockchain technology to exist.
Activity: 136
June 26, 2018, 06:32:40 PM
You're right.  Investing in a company without a product is very risky and there is a great chance that you will lose all the money.
Activity: 125
June 26, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Depends on the company.  Some companies without a product in the future are very successful.  But you have to be careful, because now there are a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
When choosing a worthy ICO for investment, it is necessary to consider and analyze a lot of different details. Many projects, even without any product, can give a good result for investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
It's true that you say, investing in existing ICOs has a good future and the ICO tokens have a high value potential. and of course this will be very profitable for ICO investors.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
I think answer of this question is very clear. Of course, ICO projects claiming to found banks are definitely ICOs that shouldn't be invested. Because of the nature of the blockchain is against the banks.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
yes i agree with you ico with a product like property it is very good but what about ico bank that do not have product?
Activity: 66
June 26, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
This is a correct determination. but some points are missing. if an ico does not bring innovation to the existing system, it is a completely unsuccessful project. for example repux and joy token. you will see how unsuccessful the project is in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 26, 2018, 07:22:34 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
It is obvious that the project doesn't have a good future if the ICO doesn't have a good product. I only making investment with the ICOs that I can ensure that it will have a bright future. I keep gathering many information before I make investment.
Activity: 142
June 26, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
I remember Electroneum branding themselves as the next Bitcoin. Started with $0.01 in their ICO last October 2017, launched around $0.10 in December 2017. They never had any working products, just pure paper.
Yes, there are successful companies without a product, but such companies are much less than the scam of projects without a product.
Activity: 125
June 26, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
I remember Electroneum branding themselves as the next Bitcoin. Started with $0.01 in their ICO last October 2017, launched around $0.10 in December 2017. They never had any working products, just pure paper.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 25, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

For me it is not depends on there is already or there is no project in the ICO. I think some of ICO project doesn't have a product.
But in the end, their ICO is success. Some ICO companies may need some money from ICO first so they can develop their project using collected ICO funds
Activity: 266
June 25, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
you are right mate Ico without products mostly failed they don't have good direction,
Pages:
Jump to: