Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 38. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
You can try investing in a company without a product, but there is a very big chance that you will lose your money.  As for me it's better to invest in the company with the product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 22, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
Investing in projects that do not have any working products is a big risk. Those who do this - should be very knowledgeable about the plans of the organizers so as not to hesitate to invest their money in the promises of the organizers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
Many projects that do not have products. But there are certain advisers who support the project with his authority, but this project is not the finished product, many investors do not delve into that just by looking at who the advisers and seeing a familiar face.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
June 22, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
So many people have gotten burned on Scam ICO's in the past year and they are spreading a lot of negativity about the entire crypto space.  It is stupidly easy for these "companies" to create a scam ICO. All they need is a fake website, copied whitepaper, some big empty promises, and an army of shills.

I've seen a few good ICOs that were successful even with no working product but those are one in a thousand.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
And I also think that it is necessary to invest in ICO with the finished product. I do not understand people who invest in ICO without a finished product.

I agree with u.. ICOs are high risk investments but could also potentially yield high rewards depending on the developers' decision making, integrity and the project's stage of completion. It's a waste that some investors have decided to stay away from ICOs due to the risks involved.

That said, I'm eyeing a project called MenloOne that's going to serve as a decentralized ICO marketplace this July. It has developed a system that will help detect fraudulent projects. Has anyone heard of Menlo.one and confirm their team's track record?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 22, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
You can invest in no product icos, but you have to understand that these have a much higher risk and the valuations should not be very high.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
And I also think that it is necessary to invest in ICO with the finished product. I do not understand people who invest in ICO without a finished product.
Activity: 1022
June 22, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
to work on exchange as releasing part on funds as expecting numbers of returns to put with the unit on exchange as attaining table of market with the market,
as disposing less on risks on not to lose with the returns on finest as the complete of terms with the investment plan.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
I also prefer to invest in ICO who have a product.  I trust such a company.
Activity: 59
June 22, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
ICO projects currently do not have official products or have products like online wallets for Altcoin of that project and do not bring many practical benefits. ICO projections are geared towards profitability and profitability that investors are always interested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
June 21, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Now it is very difficult to find a project with a good product. I have to analyze a lot of different projects to find a good one. Projects with the product are the most reliable.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 02:01:30 PM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
Almost 90% of ICO have no working products when they launch a crowdsale for the public and they add this on their roadmap. Yes, it is better to invest in an ico with a working platforms or products to gain more trust in their investors.

You are right, but there are much fewer successful projects without a product.  And it seems to me better not to risk and not invest in such projects.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Almost 90% of ICO have no working products when they launch a crowdsale for the public and they add this on their roadmap. Yes, it is better to invest in an ico with a working platforms or products to gain more trust in their investors.
Activity: 102
June 21, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
First of all you invest in the project,idea.The devs need your money to create the product. This is the main reason doing Icos- collecting money to cover all expences to launch the product.Sure thing,there are lots of scammy icos nowdays,just be carefull with your choice.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 05:53:03 AM
From my point of view, no one would invest if there is no product of ICOs.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 20, 2018, 10:53:50 PM
This is difficult. Basically, many projects have no products at the beginning. There is only one demo or picture at most. I think that when Aether came out, there was no product, but later it developed very well. So this is an angel investment in cryptocurrency, and the risk is very high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
Probably only about 2-3% of all ico have live products. And unfortunately they do not look completely different from ico in general. And of the hundreds of ico that take place at the same time, distinguishing them is not an easy thing.
I agree if you only invest in icos with a product you will be limiting yourself to a section of the market that is too narrow and if you are in this market to make money then such a big filter is only going to make your quest even harder and there is no reason to do that when finding a good ico is already very difficult.
Activity: 120
June 20, 2018, 06:13:28 PM
The product is a very good marker to investor that this project probably will be. But most of teams not ready to pay own money for the project they will going to do.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 06:02:38 PM
there are projects that provides a better blockchain for transactions. Better speeds, larger network sizes, better fees etc. they dont give a product but they give an alternative crypto currency for ecosystem. why wouldnt i invest to them?
Pages:
Jump to: