Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 55. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
As with any investment, nothing in the Initial Coin Offering space can be predicted or proved with absolute certainty. especially with no product. These projects lack anything users can touch or test.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
I invest constantly and happy with everything.Highly recommend because at the moment it is the most profitable investment in the world that can be

and what do you invest?
Activity: 406
February 27, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
First thing first, when you want to support an ICO, you need definitely checks their working product. Beta is still OK.
That's an instrument where you can judge the future of the project. Dont fall with their buzz and mumbo jumbo tech promises that they *will* deliver on their white or blue paper.
Health and bright future project always set standard where they really can delivers the end product in reasonable time frame.

It really is! There should be working product!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
First thing first, when you want to support an ICO, you need definitely checks their working product. Beta is still OK.
That's an instrument where you can judge the future of the project. Dont fall with their buzz and mumbo jumbo tech promises that they *will* deliver on their white or blue paper.
Health and bright future project always set standard where they really can delivers the end product in reasonable time frame.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:17:36 AM
Today, ICO is an important component in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It greatly influenced the development of crypto. However, the problem of ICO SCAM is still very much. Many people have invested in the ICO Scam with considerable damage. However, there are still potential ICOs with practical utility and value. It is still a great speculation to raise huge profits. Carefully and check the DEV group, strategy, development trail, whitepaper to limit Scam issues. ICO is a treasure if it is invested in the right time and the right campaign.
February 27, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
First of all you invest in the project,idea.The devs need your money to create the product. This is the main reason doing Icos- collecting money to cover all expences to launch the product.Sure thing,there are lots of scammy icos nowdays,just be carefull with your choice.

but idea should have something real
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
First of all you invest in the project,idea.The devs need your money to create the product. This is the main reason doing Icos- collecting money to cover all expences to launch the product.Sure thing,there are lots of scammy icos nowdays,just be carefull with your choice.
February 26, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

it is always good to play safe upon investing but high risk investment leads to high rewards or profit. not all no product icos are scam. come to think of it if there were no icos for innovative products? and it is not always a good investment on icos that have existing products. it is always a risk when it comes to business.  

true, but you need to low these risks
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
February 26, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

it is always good to play safe upon investing but high risk investment leads to high rewards or profit. not all no product icos are scam. come to think of it if there were no icos for innovative products? and it is not always a good investment on icos that have existing products. it is always a risk when it comes to business.  
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:30:16 AM
I remember Electroneum branding themselves as the next Bitcoin. Started with $0.01 in their ICO last October 2017, launched around $0.10 in December 2017. They never had any working products, just pure paper. They only had a beta mobile miner in early January 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

You have a point there and you explain well about the difference of already have products compared to a theory kind of platform. Well, I think this depends on the project because there are ICO that is quite interesting like  an AI platform. This is only means that it is program which needs a fund to establish a better placed for the team members and also with the developers. Although, it is an advantage for an ICO that has already a product but I don't think those who doesn't have products means it is prone to be a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 08:21:47 AM
Very Good analysis about the concept of Ico but i have to admit that i have not seen an ico yet that have no product to offer.

If there was nothing to offer, the ico would be meaningless. You have to have some kind of product/a service that you will provide to the community that will generate profit over time for the investors or any other type of products. No one will invest in an ico unless it has a purpose
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
Yes, I am agree with you. As there are so much scam in the market now. MVC is needed to a project to check before invest.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
No, I believe that investing in ICO our future. Because when the law prohibiting is introduced illegal ICO then we will be sure that our funds will not go away to someone on the wallet
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 26, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

Your message is thought out. Everything is written specifically on the case and reflects your position and position of the project. The attitude of the employee to the project is evident and in many respects this is determined by the product's prospects. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
This very true. So far, I have been researching ICO project which has a working product. Such as ARBIDEX, and IQEON.
ICO which not have a product or mock-up, have huge possibility turn into a scam.
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
If a project already have a product why they need to deal with ICO? But still some or more ICOs began to a project they with ideas and theories just and need the money to begin to develop and apply it. We could say ICOs not products to offer more risky compared with ICOs with products to offer...
February 26, 2018, 06:22:57 AM
Funny thing happened with ICO I have recently participated. At the pre-sale and sale the price of a token was around 1-1.2$. When the bounty campaign ended, bounty participants started to dump the token and dropped the price till 0.3-0.4$...

I wish I could see the eyes of investors, when they saw that.

I know it bad, but a project can do nothing with a dump
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
February 26, 2018, 05:57:30 AM
Funny thing happened with ICO I have recently participated. At the pre-sale and sale the price of a token was around 1-1.2$. When the bounty campaign ended, bounty participants started to dump the token and dropped the price till 0.3-0.4$...

I wish I could see the eyes of investors, when they saw that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
It's just so easy to lose sight and lose money, the project can look very good and successful, but when this project goes into the world it can simply burn and it will be very difficult to get back on its feet again.
Pages:
Jump to: