Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 62. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
Despite exists some projects that doesn't have any prototype or product but have a great value in crypto market, I think is better if the company show first some kind of "product" that helps to understand what the company needs and where they want to go.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
January 22, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
i agree, some ICOs might be okay to invest in if the team have a good trackrecord. however as a thump rule i would not invest in any ico that does not have atleast a beta product.

This season even having a good coin name, low supply coins, good team and management, good white paper and good in everything except having a good project the ICO or coins will never have a good price in the future. That would be the most important.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 05:46:13 AM
I absolutely agree with the thesis that it is better to invest in projects that have products at hand. However, during the time when many projects attract millions of dollars with just plans to create something and prices of their tokens go straight to the north just after ICOs, it is very easy to lose patience and attention, looking for a worthwhile project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

I think this is very good idea to stay away from scam project.
As we know, there are some project remain scam and just want to collect money from investor. So invest in ico project which has real working product would be better.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
January 22, 2018, 05:42:14 AM
This time there will be no investors are buying no good project ICOs and Altcoins because there would be no profit in it. That's why every ICO have different unique project like decentralization of everything.
When there's a good project then the price of a token of a coin will increase as the demand would increase as well.
In my personal experience, I really don't have any reason to invest ICOs without good project.
Activity: 54
January 22, 2018, 05:37:37 AM
i agree, some ICOs might be okay to invest in if the team have a good trackrecord. however as a thump rule i would not invest in any ico that does not have atleast a beta product.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
I agree with you. But how many ico projects like that for us to invest?

KickCity, Telegram, LastWill, Hacking Aging and so on
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
Very Good analysis about the concept of ico but i have to that i have not see an ico yet that have no product to offer otherwise the ico will be meaningless you have to have some kind of product ethier a service that you will provide to the community that will generate profit over time for the investors or any other type of products no one will invest in an ico unless it has a purpose
Activity: 266
January 20, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
Lots of ICO without product still running and get good result, i think product is a small percent to decide that ico good or not.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
A good example for investment is the TRON. But I would use such investments only for speculative purposes

Yes tron is valued at 14 billion dollars without any product.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
January 20, 2018, 09:36:43 AM
That's the problem of most ICOs. They seem to be scams because they don't offer any prototype. Most of them look like a dream that needs money to be true. Really good projects offer prototype and clear roadmap and have to have some proofs of trust.

No real product = no chance to boom in the market and have a high chance to be scam stay away from that kind of ico project because you will lose your money.
Always look for a good ico project with a clear goal/roadmap provided.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 20, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
I like your idea, only problem that 90 % of ICOS are erc20 tokens with just idea no product, and they all have a product in roadmap and give us some hope that they wil success and gives us bright future. I hope we will have more regulations who will ban this kind of coins who  will not have product after some time.
That's never going to happen. And it's a very real risk with VC type investments as well, which are regulated.
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
I like your idea, only problem that 90 % of ICOS are erc20 tokens with just idea no product, and they all have a product in roadmap and give us some hope that they wil success and gives us bright future. I hope we will have more regulations who will ban this kind of coins who  will not have product after some time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
January 20, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
A company have to be backed up with a good product, it is the bread and butter of an ICO. Investors should have first a good analysis about a company you are investing in because there one can gave an idea if the ICO will have a potential in the market and make it to success.
Activity: 113
January 20, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

I agree with you. But how many ico projects like that for us to invest?
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
I agree, in many ICOs you are asked to basically invest only on a whitepaper, which is actually just a nice pile of words, no guarantee that they will ever become something real.
Activity: 54
January 19, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
Yes you are right, Most of the successful ICOs had a complete product behind them. Ideas can be interesting but no one knows how the implementation will be done. I also feel that one should invest in ICOs having a product backing them.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
of course. It is very risky when investing in a project without product or service. I always research carefully about the thing the ICO projects provide for the people. It must be helpful and valuable. If not, It is just a scam.
Activity: 406
January 19, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Nice advertisement trick for KickCity. Dear Alexandra, tell me then why does KickCity needs a post made by a member of their Community Team for promotion? Why people themselves are not discussing your project? Maybe because they doesn't trust in it?

well you can check it =)
Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
January 19, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
I think every ICO's has product to promote there project before to start the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: