Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 67. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
Fully agree. If they already did something - that mean they have the real team, something can without investment. So I found e-Chat app. Evereyone know somewhere here exist the list of product ICO?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
January 16, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
I agree with you. When a product or working prototype, it gives more confidence in the successful completion of the project. After all, before the ICO to create a prototype, the company worked and found investments, it means that it really works, has experience, knows the weak points of the project and will overcome them.
ICO without product are like a scam
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
It is a good analysis because ICOs tokens are based on the real value of a project so why then do anybody have to give his hard earned cash to a project without full understanding of the product or service been offered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: