Pages:
Author

Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
this is the power of bitcoin that is feared by the government, by spreading bad news about bitcoin in order to drop the price of bitcoin. this is now not valid because bitcoin is now widely used and favored by many people
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
October 25, 2018, 01:55:48 AM
Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
I am very supportive and agree with you when someone thinks negatively about Bitcoin. It will be regret and regret when deciding to leave Bitcoin. I believe in the crypto market because here Bitcoin is king of all money.

Every person who considers bitcoin with one eye will regret later, Keep in mind that bitcoin has many advantages that can provide benefits for those of us who can understand it. Bitcoin will continue to live and develop well, especially the market still gives hope to continue to increase.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 25, 2018, 12:52:15 AM
I am optimistic about the future of Bitcoin that it may survive the bear market that we have now and may rise up again soon if not this year maybe next year then. It has been quite disappointing this years market but dont lose hope as some major establishments & personalities recently recognized and fully accepts BTC as payment to their business transactions already. The time it recovers again the people who quit now will surely regrets their action.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 12:27:54 AM
Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
I am very supportive and agree with you when someone thinks negatively about Bitcoin. It will be regret and regret when deciding to leave Bitcoin. I believe in the crypto market because here Bitcoin is king of all money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 25, 2018, 12:09:21 AM
Many people especially those who are not a user are saying that bitcoin will not last this year.  That bitcoin will die because it is slowly going down. But the truth is, this is just the beginning of bitcoin.

I think they don't learn from many sources and they don't know about bitcoin history. I am sure that they learn something related to bitcoin, they will not say like that, and they will believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin price itself will be on the highest price but it will not happen in the short time, and we need to be patient to wait this is happening.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
October 24, 2018, 10:30:13 PM
Many people especially those who are not a user are saying that bitcoin will not last this year.  That bitcoin will die because it is slowly going down. But the truth is, this is just the beginning of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

Not a good idea to sell all of your bitcoins at a cheap price. Have you been doing research? It clearly shows that every last quarter of the year, bitcoins and other alt coins pump up in price during this season. Might as well hold up a little more because we are in the pumping season.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 24, 2018, 08:58:18 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular each day. There is now no doubts about the successful future of Bitcoin as it heads towards the mainstream adoption. Move out or stand against Bitcoin today and regret tomorrow.
Activity: 616
October 24, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
i believe with you that there are word 'die' in bitcoin, we know that bitcoin have the bad issues but we should believe in bitcoin, because we know that bitcoin is never die until the end
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
NO way will bitcoin die if all the FUD are to make it look even cheaper it will one day rise above all tides as it has been doing in the past years.The media and the financial authorities are the brain behind the negativity about bitcoins to make it look not attractive.
Activity: 490
October 24, 2018, 07:27:06 PM
Well, in my opinion, what makes bitcoin go down is because beginners who panic with the bitcoin situation are getting lower and start selling their assets at cheap prices and feel it's over, so I suggest staying calm and staying HODL.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Therefore, it is very difficult to make a forecast for a long time. 6000 + is not yet a death. Bitcoin is gaining strength every day.
That is true, bitcoin price is hard to predict the value. Since price is unstable from the start but never say bitcoin will come to an end. Until this time bitcoin is still active so I think we will see a gradually growth in btc soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Therefore, it is very difficult to make a forecast for a long time. 6000 + is not yet a death. Bitcoin is gaining strength every day.
Activity: 420
October 24, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
Bitcoin will still exist because no one can make bitcoin die. because you can see that bitcoin enthusiasts are very many and it could be that bitcoin won't die.
Activity: 383
October 24, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
at the end of time or at the end of the world, of course everything will disappear, but in my opinion, it's still a long time to end this world, so it's still a passion to learn about bitcoin and blockchain technology, which is very good
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
Bitcoin is not an instant gateway to make people rich so you need to be patience and find a good entry price if you want to earn profit. Many new investor are losing money when they bought bitcoin last dec 2017 and jan 2018 where price it at peak.
investors who bought in 2018 for 19000 did not lose anything, if they believe that they will sell in 2022 for 100000, if not sold for 5000, and bought more for 5000 more. the main thing is not to go out and not to fix the loss and you will be in the profit.
But in that case, it will need at least 3 years to hold. Nowadays, it's rarely to see a person that patient enough to wait it for the long time, because there are so many who want to get rich and big profits in a short time. It's clear that the more days, humans are getting greedy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 24, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
Why sell Bitcoin at a low price? Let it be if they sell it at this low price because they will regret it later and just see if Bitcoin has a very high increase.
I am very confident that one day all countries will replace their currencies with digital money because many people realize the enormous potential if transactions are done with Blockchain technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
Bitcoin is not an instant gateway to make people rich so you need to be patience and find a good entry price if you want to earn profit. Many new investor are losing money when they bought bitcoin last dec 2017 and jan 2018 where price it at peak.
investors who bought in 2018 for 19000 did not lose anything, if they believe that they will sell in 2022 for 100000, if not sold for 5000, and bought more for 5000 more. the main thing is not to go out and not to fix the loss and you will be in the profit.
Activity: 406
October 24, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
i think its over for bitcoin to ever die, we have moved past that stage, bitcoin is here to stay as the world is gradually creeping into decentralization. so now i think is the best time to invest in crypto currency and smile later.
Pages:
Jump to: