Pages:
Author

Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
No government will like the fact that the system is decentralized. They will do anything to change the situation. But bitcoin is here to stay and it's not going to change anytime soon.
Activity: 14
October 24, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
It is actually a constant fight against the blockchain decentralization program that people who has power to dominate over others will never acknowledge. But there will time when this platform will rise and people will seek to believe that this this the means for today. People who does not like Bitcoin will generally preach others to get rid of what crypto you have or you will be a popper soon, but blockchain and decentralization will come as a massive force of the world to make it a safer place. So say no to bitcoin is really a bullish thing.
October 24, 2018, 01:04:59 PM
It is always advised not to panic sell bitcoin cause it has the potentials to be great and co-exist in the future which is not very far. Those who do sell impatiently surely does not know about bitcoin very much.
October 24, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
People who are panicking and selling their Bitcoins with pessimistic thoughts might meet their demise.Bitcoin is here to stay and it has the potential to be profitable in the long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 06:22:15 AM
Yes, I agree. As long as people's interest in adopting Bitcoin still exists, I think Bitcoin will stay alive. Many rumors that Bitcoin will die because the market price is so low, but if we flash backwards if Bitcoin starts from the lowest price point.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay waxing strong every day despite all the government and her agents effort to  destroy bitcoin. Rather bitcoin has been able to demonstrate resilience in face of the turbulent waters it was swimming against. Bitcoin surely will take over the global financial transactions with in the shortest distance time. Keep your coins do not yield to FUD  and their agents. The market trend determines what happen to the price. Keep supporting bitcoins by doing your transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
From the beginning or since i started investing on bitcoin I always believe that bitcoin will never die and until now i am holding my thoughts.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
Nah. Bitcoin will never die !
For those people who said that bitcoin will die maybe they had a bad experience in bitcoin so they saying that bitcoin will die now or in the future.

With positive motivations bitcoin will light the world of crypto by its popularity and being the prior funds of all assets. We could say that bitcoin has tropically fighting the bearishness, but we can't say bitcoin will end. Even it take more riskier, bitcoin will surpass and contour all circumstances as what people fight for market volatility. And I believe bitcoin reputation  is to excel as the core of all currencies nationwide.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 24, 2018, 04:55:10 AM
Nah. Bitcoin will never die !
For those people who said that bitcoin will die maybe they had a bad experience in bitcoin so they saying that bitcoin will die now or in the future.
Activity: 98
October 24, 2018, 04:50:45 AM
yeah...btc playing very good role in current world, it has very good price in market and also increasing. it will not die for sure
Activity: 504
October 24, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
Bitcoin will still live for a long time. Even if it is experiencing some serious downfall in the past few month. There are still so many people who wants to invest into it. So bitcoin will not die soon.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
October 24, 2018, 03:24:16 AM
Bitcoin is still running and continues to expand to pack its wings, many countries will start to adopt crypto and this is a good opportunity to expand, so bitcoin stays alive and continues on its path and will seek a breakthrough to expand.
copper member
Activity: 295
October 24, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
Bitcoin never be die.Because before it was a popular currency,now it is a more popular currency, and I think in the future it will be most popular.In this reason nothing can stop it,and if we are stay with bitcoin,it never be die.So we should stay with bitcoin.
Activity: 384
October 24, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
bitcoin will still continue to live because currently more and more companies and countries are adopting bitcoin and using blockchain technology, I'm sure if countries can enjoy the advantages of bitcoin, there will be more and more use of bitcoin in this world
Activity: 47
October 24, 2018, 02:30:21 AM
bitcoin is not dead. only take a rest.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
October 24, 2018, 02:26:33 AM
Bitcoin and other crypto provide many benefits to economic changes for everyone who owns it. Many people experience a change in life for the better and many people feel that their financial problems are resolved through bitcoin. From time to time bitcoin always develops for the better, and more and more people make bitcoin a long-term investment. Bitcoin is increasingly known and trusted by many people, because it does have real strength in its high price. Bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin will always develop better.
Activity: 294
October 24, 2018, 02:18:04 AM
Yes, until now bitcoin has not died and will still last a long time, now bitcoin has been widely known and even many have invested in bitcoin, and I am sure that the development of bitcoin in the future will surely improve
Activity: 406
October 24, 2018, 02:01:33 AM
Until now, I still hold bitcoin, and I will save it because I am optimistic that bitcoin will return to its highest price, bitcoin is a very valuable asset and its supply is limited, so when its inventory in mining has run out in the mine, bitcoin will become more expensive and will never die.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
I swear never say die or good bye for bitcoin, I think bitcoin is the best and easy way for getting much money, I have joined many investment kinds but only one bitcoin investment could give me profit and know how easy to get profit with bitcoin investment.
Activity: 82
October 24, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
This is true fact, a had truth because who ever say die to bitcoin will surely regret in the near future as the value will rise very soon.
Bitcoin continues to grow and become increasingly popular, especially in developed countries where the population has better intellectuals than the population of developing countries. There are even thousands of ATMs scattered in their countries that facilitate transactions between bitcoin users.
Pages:
Jump to: