Pages:
Author

Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.

Yes i am always positive in BTC from the beginning of cryptomaket joining. Good and bad are in everywhere every times. So BTC is also passing its bad times. The day is not so far that every government will accept it for their people. That day we will be the happiest person in the world.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
Bitcoin will not die, as long as there is a crypto market, so far bitcoin will always be there. Although currently the price of bitcoin is falling, the crypto market shows that bitcoin still dominates, because it is still believed by many people, and still has considerable power. I am sure some time to come the price of bitcoin will rise again even exceeding the highest price ever.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
It isn't new that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general gets negative remarks from some groups/people as they are either not well informed on the capabilities cryptocurrency has to offer or they don't stand to benefit from it if it becomes popular. If cryptocurrency becomes popular a lot of organizations are threatened by the decentralization cryptocurrency offers and thus, threaten their power. Sooner or later people will understand the benefits of cryptocurrency and make way for the future.
Activity: 135
October 21, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
It is easy to say such words to those who did not take loans in order to buy Bitcoin. Another thing when you catch money in debt. Think twice before writing something. And better think twice before you do something.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 21, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
Panic sale and regret latter - simple newbie problems, especially, those who just wanted to make some fast money. Well, I am enthusiastic enough to keep holding, despite of FUD or Bad Influences.
in the development of cryptocurrencies, depending on the investor himself, confidence and patience are the main capital and investors who like you are needed to invest in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 21, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Bitcoin or any other currency has a certain lifetime. Only gold and precious metals are valuable and are used for a long time, bitcoin if considered as the gold of Internet technology!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 21, 2018, 09:54:33 AM
Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.

Yes never say die in bitcoin instead explore more in bitcoin and you can see how it can make your future better. There are so many things you can do in bitcoin. The amazing technology that you can you in your business and day to day routine.

I do not even think that Bitcoin can die. This is the best and the most popular cryptocurrency that will be spread all over the world. I trust a lot BTC and go on investing in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 21, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
yeah friend, you are right. Bitcoin holders should be more patient to make profits. because all bad news is created just to make prices fall, and they can buy at low prices. if selling when bad news comes. then it will regret when all the news has been lost. because I believe after that the price will pump.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 21, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
There are some countries who are completely against bitcoin and other cryptos. Despite their bans on crypto, it has gained a huge popularity and more people are realizing the opportunity. I hope all those bans be lifted soon.

True. Bitcoin i the cryptocurrency King and despite of ups and down, bitcoin is still here. It will stay as is  as long as it help people and give opportunity to many. Its a good alternative to fiat and it is use worldwide.

BTW this is a god read... Not FUD news  Grin

Why Bitcoin and Crypto Have No Future

link: https://medium.com/@joshromportl/why-bitcoin-and-crypto-have-no-future-4f95980bb774
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
October 21, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
It is a tough year for bitcoin and and somebody said that bitcoin will die soon instead of supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 21, 2018, 08:55:17 AM
The people who hate Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will always criticize the bitcoin and crypto industry but that has nothing to do with the growth of this industry. As a user, I agree that there are many challenges in front of Bitcoin but I believe that Bitcoin has grown so big that now it is too big to fail. I do see the optimistic picture of the coming decade and the death of Bitcoin is not even the possibility.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
I do not share this view of the situation and, together with millions of like-minded people, I see the accelerating pace of NTP in the XXI century. We're approaching a technological singularity.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

I am agree with you bro
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 21, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
Bitcoin will never die.
Bitcoin will always have some value, no doubt.
Real question is how much worth bitcoin will be in the future.
It will depend mostly if bitcoin will become part of mainstream or not.
Activity: 202
October 21, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
I also never said or thought that bitcoin would die bro. precisely bitcoin will develop towards a bright future. With our shared knowledg
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
October 21, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
Yes, I fully believe in Bitcoin's everlasting existence. This is a fanciful currency. It focuses on the good and bad parts of society. The terrorists will certainly use Bitcoin a lot in big missions. Large businesses will evade taxes through Bitcoin. These are the great underground forces that make Bitcoin always hold at that price.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
if big whales who are already in the bitcoin mkt buy bitcoin future contract, they can possibly control the mkt price for double winning.

Activity: 167
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
yes as long as bitcoin is still a lot of fans, it will definitely stay alive, even though the value of bitcoin prices has fallen sharply, bitcoin will not just die ..
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
Yes governments against bitcoin and maybe they can be success. And anybody ,who I asked btc, think about it will be over in  a few years
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
yes it's one of the government's gross strategies to destroy bitcoin, they think it's easy. Bitcoin will always be there and in my opinion the future of bitcoin will be good with more enthusiasts.
Pages:
Jump to: