Pages:
Author

Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now! - page 4. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Isn't the dev of this the dude that thinks he can invent teleporation or some crazy shit  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello There, here : https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/neverdie-coin-post-ico-update-1-b0b3b05e554a news about bounty, market about neverdie project, dev is active on twitter

its a great news, since many people here wait for when will the bounties distribute, here i copied the text from medium

Code:
ICO Bounties

NEVERDIE ICO Bounty list will be posted on sept 11th on neverdie.com. Participatants will have seven days to file any disputes with the final bounty totals. Bounties will be delivered on September 18–22

That's good news, we all waiting since long time and even price fluctuation too much .
Now you can trade on c-cex and hitBTC, and bounty will distribute ad September 18, hope the price can be good when bounty is distributed

We can't trade till we get bounty. So we all waiting for bounty. I hope price will be back to 30 cent each.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
A great team! I follow you on facebook.I join the project and wish everyone a good profit!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hello There, here : https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/neverdie-coin-post-ico-update-1-b0b3b05e554a news about bounty, market about neverdie project, dev is active on twitter

its a great news, since many people here wait for when will the bounties distribute, here i copied the text from medium

Code:
ICO Bounties

NEVERDIE ICO Bounty list will be posted on sept 11th on neverdie.com. Participatants will have seven days to file any disputes with the final bounty totals. Bounties will be delivered on September 18–22

That's good news, we all waiting since long time and even price fluctuation too much .
Now you can trade on c-cex and hitBTC, and bounty will distribute ad September 18, hope the price can be good when bounty is distributed
Activity: 434

Code:
ICO Bounties

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Code:
ICO Bounties

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
what is this fud all about?
will we get bounty or developer left project..

please someone clear air
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Don't know when this coin will be added to big exchange like bittrex  Undecided Undecided Undecided

apart from bittrex, there are many good exchanges like Binance, Liqui, coss.
hope it get listed on them
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Altcoin NVD has a good start but in addition to HitBTC there is still no exchange that accepts this altcoin. I hope devs can update many new exchange information so NVD get better price
Activity: 448
It is very said that some people keep asking questions that has been answered several times, the bounty token is going to be paid after the end of Teleport ICO, which is ending to day. I believe the team will keep to their promise and pay up soon

teleport ICo ended. Has anyone got paid for this bounty campaign or is it another scam?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It is very said that some people keep asking questions that has been answered several times, the bounty token is going to be paid after the end of Teleport ICO, which is ending to day. I believe the team will keep to their promise and pay up soon
Activity: 535
When will the bounties pay for Twitter and Facebook?
You will not get paid, dev has long left this project, so leave this thread, I'm sorry to see investors invest here
That's bad news ,, I will not believe it anymore if the bounty program is handled by dev. Should follow bounty handled by campaign manager from this forum like sylon, irpan_pak10, jamal etc ,,
Sylon is the person who handles bounty programs for this project, I deeply regret investing in a project promoted by vindnye, I always lose if I invest in a project promoted by vindnye
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
You will not get paid, dev has long left this project, so leave this thread, I'm sorry to see investors invest here
That's bad news ,, I will not believe it anymore if the bounty program is handled by dev. Should follow bounty handled by campaign manager from this forum like sylon, irpan_pak10, jamal etc ,,
Activity: 224
I go5 trapped by vindny, I think he will promote a good project, but he is promoting a scam project, I will stop believing him
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Activity: 400
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Sales suddenly stalled, I do not know if this project scam or mingkin developer has died, because this project does not have a team, if dev die then this project will also die, should I think long to invest here
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Ico has long been completed, but until now there has been no news about when the bounty (socmed) will be distributed ,,
hi dev, can you give us clarity about this ,,
Activity: 420
Don't know when this coin will be added to big exchange like bittrex  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Bittrex is not that possible I think since the listing of new coins is very limited there. I use hitbtc web site for trading NDC coins. It's useful and easy to use platform. Transactions is against ETH, not bitcoin.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/NDC-to-ETH
Pages:
Jump to: