Pages:
Author

Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now! - page 5. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
So social media campaign is ended?
No more needed retweets and reposts?
Where spreadsheet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
any update distribution bounty dev
and added to exchanger, i hope always update this thread
Manager Sylon has said Team Devs bounty will distribution after ICOs Teleport Tokens complete, so you just can wait until this ICO ended and receive your reward. I have checked Neverdie token has listed to coinmarketcap and exchanges, don't worry about this coin.

It listed but price really reducing so much, not sure how price will going up till something good news coming in game perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Manager Sylon has said Team Devs bounty will distribution after ICOs Teleport Tokens complete, so you just can wait until this ICO ended and receive your reward. I have checked Neverdie token has listed to coinmarketcap and exchanges, don't worry about this coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

They already said that they are going to distribute tokens to bounty hunter after the ICO for teleport tokens is finished which will end in 14 days.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109

i have same question with you, i have ask on Discord and contacting support but i didn't get answer
and Dev looks like has not been active for a long time in here
Activity: 322
Don't know when this coin will be added to big exchange like bittrex  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
When can we expect twitter bounties distribution?

Is there spreadsheet available
When is NEVERDIE team going to answer this question, people need answer to social media bounty payment and the ir hasn't been any news on this, SYlon said he his only incharge of the SIgnature campaign
Activity: 686
When can we expect twitter bounties distribution?

Is there spreadsheet available
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I bought some NEVERDIE and participated in the signature campaign! It's unfortunate to have to wait more than two weeks to negotiate this token with force! The current price of NEVERDIE is not interesting, I'll have patience and I'll buy more.
Activity: 970
how to see neverdie in myetherwallet.com?

Add custom tolen:

Address :0xA54ddC7B3CcE7FC8b1E3Fa0256D0DB80D2c10970
Symbol: NDC
Decimal :18
tank you Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Add custom token:

Address :0xA54ddC7B3CcE7FC8b1E3Fa0256D0DB80D2c10970
Symbol: NDC
Decimal :18
Activity: 970
Activity: 434
So far token sales are so good, neverdie will be one of those projects with great levels of stability, I hope this project continues to grow well, good luck
Activity: 658
I initial thought that the ICO is going to end last month but when I visited their site I realised that there is another Token on sale called Teleport, can someone educate me on the differences between the two tokens and why the project need to have two tokens for their project
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I am confused about teleport tokens and neverdie tokens, can you explain why these coins are different? I just found 1 project has 2 different coins, and strangely they are raised simultaneously

I guess you never opened the wallet.
There are many diffrent tokens there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
The project was a success. I hope Neverdie could soon be listed on the big exchanges, especially Bittrex

Yep I'm also waiting for Bittrex, they are normally quick to list coins from ICOs as successful as this one.
Activity: 512
I am confused about teleport tokens and neverdie tokens, can you explain why these coins are different? I just found 1 project has 2 different coins, and strangely they are raised simultaneously
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
@NeverdiedEVER how much ETH collected?
Will you write detailed post about the ICO?
As I understand it's over 15k  from your tweets  Cheesy

you can read in neverdie site about ico selling result
i think in there statistic about ico selling result is complete

14476 Ethereum is not correct number Wink
Because they were updating the stats time to time.

According to their website they have raised 15470 ETH to date. But I think it's the stat of both neverdie and teleport tokens. Their design and animation is good. Wallet is working fine and 3 games already accepted them. It's a success in terms of usability.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I am wondering why there are two tokens, neverdie tokens and teleport tokens? Are these 2 coins different? And have a different place on the exchange?
Yes, they are two different coins and when listing exchange, I think will have two pair NVD and TPT token. You can see the value and name of them are different too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: