Pages:
Author

Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now! - page 7. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Whether this campaign has entered the final phase, or is still running as per their statement, or waiting for more days until the campaign manager has finished prize counting ...
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
I already downloaded the Entropia when I use to play it's laggy to me. Any suggestion how to become stable to play my Entropia?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please don't post about bounties on this thread I had to delete a post so this thread doesn't get locked.  Try posting here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-neverdie-get-ready-to-live-forever-2046588 here you go friends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Congratulations to all ICO has ended, neverdie had raised 14,476 ETH congrats to the neverdie team, investors, and supporters of the project Smiley job well done to all

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
The ICO is still running for about 11 more hours.  Don't miss out!!

I think missing out an ICO like this would be a foolishness to do. Bought some in the early days and waiting for some payment to come so that I can buy some more before the end.
Good luck to Neverdie.

One question, first time I send 1.8 ETH to buy NDC coin, then I receive 15 VRG coin, 3 hour later I send extra 0.5 ETH to buy NDC coin, will I receive other 15 VRG coin?

I think you have to do 5 eth to get more than 15 VRG coins you can see it on the site right below the total sold. https://neverdie.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

One question, first time I send 1.8 ETH to buy NDC coin, then I receive 15 VRG coin, 3 hour later I send extra 0.5 ETH to buy NDC coin, will I receive other 15 VRG coin?
Activity: 493
its showing 4 hours to me.
interesting. so still have time to invest.
Activity: 686
Its showing 2 hours to me... i think timing will be different for each country and according to timezone
Activity: 434
Why in website still 1 hour again to end of ICO?
But this is not yet 1 August, and the rest of the time only 1 hour

May be because of developer Time zone. In some country already 1st August.
Activity: 420
Why in website still 1 hour again to end of ICO?
But this is not yet 1 August, and the rest of the time only 1 hour
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
There are 2 coins at Neverdie webpage
NEVERDIE Coins & Teleport Tokens

Which one to buy and which will generate better returns in future?

They both serve different purposes,  start off with Neverdie as it seems to be base currency for the rest.
Activity: 686
There are 2 coins at Neverdie webpage
NEVERDIE Coins & Teleport Tokens

Which one to buy and which will generate better returns in future?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hallo dev, what about the minimum target of this project, if 15000 ETH already meet the target, I have not seen any information about this dev?
I would like to hear your answer on this matter
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I think the team did well. Congrats. Now make it happen to advance the use of virtual currency in gaming.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I think it will easily gets added to Etherdelta once ICO closed

what about other exchanges?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
6 hours to give everyone the chance of getting a token neverdie and really going to be great

only four hours to go.
and almost 15k ETH has been raised.
That is a big success!

This is unexpected for a pre sale. Only 3hrs left now to be exact and I bet that investors will be rush to buy during the early period for the bonus. I will grab some of it in addition for the token that I will received in my bounty. Smiley

It's not pre sale. It's ICO and after 4 hours you have to wait for list on exchange or buy through peer  to peer. But we can't say what value will on exchange when it will list on any exchange.

This project i deposit the tokens to HOLD. Because ICO is being a success, I believe it will be a total success in a few months Smiley
Activity: 812
Wow i'm so surprised, the value of the project is over 120000 ETH. I do not think this project can grow so fast. I would consider investing in this project because I am sure it will have the potential in the future and achieve the best profit

Yes you are right you should invest in this project, because all of that is obvious, and you will get a big profit if investing for this project, because I am sure this project will be more successful in the future in comparison with other projects.

How long do you think we can benefit from investing in this project @novaprime
Activity: 434
6 hours to give everyone the chance of getting a token neverdie and really going to be great

only four hours to go.
and almost 15k ETH has been raised.
That is a big success!

This is unexpected for a pre sale. Only 3hrs left now to be exact and I bet that investors will be rush to buy during the early period for the bonus. I will grab some of it in addition for the token that I will received in my bounty. Smiley

It's not pre sale. It's ICO and after 4 hours you have to wait for list on exchange or buy through peer  to peer. But we can't say what value will on exchange when it will list on any exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: