Pages:
Author

Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin. - page 8. (Read 9876 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
This coin had already established its name and as the most popular crypto which many people are interested in investing to, no altcoin would ever be able to beat that. Bitcoin continue to rise and as soon as early 2018 come, there will be more demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Bitcoin is a digital currencies that have already been establish and has gain good reputation,its price or value might not be that good at this moment still a lot of hopes and opportunities will come to bitcoin currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
In my personal opinion, this is just another marketing strategy. People behind the project that says this their project will dominate or beat Bitcoin for them to have lots of investors, which is for me is impossible. Because we all that Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, this project already gained its reputation in crypto-world. But still, people behind this project is very optimistic. There’s nothing bad being one.

Agree. I hate when a new and upcoming ICO does that. A great ICO does not compare itself to anyone but does things on its way. Look at Vechain, they don't compare their project to anything because they are unique and great and that is that is what makes them stand among the rest.
Activity: 112
Well nothing is impossible but it has to do an amazing work to achieve that
Activity: 224
When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinfuji-could-possibly-lay-the-golden-egg-3166442

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

I don't think that the present coins in the market have the potential to surpass bitcoins market cap. It is very hard for a coin to be able to surpass what bitcoin achieve since bitcoin has a very solid foundation before it gone through this heights.
Activity: 182
Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.

Agree. Everyone can say whatever they want -  future of bitcoin/crypto, next BTC, etc...
A lot of projects attempted to at least attain even half of the popularity of BTC, but, they failed.
And few months from now, visit this thread and more than likely the project that the OP was talking about is already dead.
indeed all the coins must be able to cheat Bitcoin in the future. but not with coins that do not try. because to overtake Bitcoins should have a full effort to improve its development. so while the new Altcoin has an ever-increasing development it can surely overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
yep, almost all newly released altcoins, having whitepapers can defeat the existence of BTC, but when the work process takes place, they forget the importance of the community's role in the influence of the development of a coin
it should be emphasized to new coin developers, that the community is important, and the community is influenced by good project performance
Activity: 60
 Many of ICO project say the same thing. they said they could beat Bitcoin dominance in market. but nothing changed by what they say.
In my opinion, BTC is the foundation of other alts. it has the stable technology now.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
that sounds funny. Even ETH of all coins is finding it hard to beat bitcocin and a coin from nowhere thinks this is possible. well lets see how it works out for them. Just be careful in investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
all coin say like that, but i'm sure no one can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I don't think some new coins can easily beat bitcoin, knowing that the encrypted world community has always been the most important, because bitcoin has the most powerful community so it has always been the most powerful.
Not all of altcoins but some of it has a big potential because Bitcoin don't have a strong fundamentals unlike other altcoins like ETH. NEO. etc. which has a really solid fundamentals and their technology has a use here in our world.
Activity: 77
I think this is a crazy explanation, however keeping in mind the end goal to advance new coin, by stand out from the cash to advance their own, I think this is certainly not a decent way, can give a man a chance to feel exceptionally amusing, validity will likewise diminish, so don't boast
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
Such loud statements can only make fools. I consider that fluidledger is a scam project. There are many such projects with catchy names and mottos, but none of them are trusted. In the near future, no altcoin will be able to overtake Bitcoin by capitalization. Bitcoin will for a long time confidently keep his position.
Activity: 140
If we take a look at BTC prices today, i dont think there would be any altcoins will be able to overcome bitcoin, not to mention how many failed ICO on the market right now? how their coins were not enough appreciated by investors and especially if we talk about the price?? how can altcoins will be able to beat bitcoin especially in the near time
Activity: 44
Technologies don't stand still and are constantly evolving. Bitcoin used the technology of the first-generation blockchain, which to some extent is already outdated. Ethereum has developed this technology much. Now a number of ICO projects are working on improving the detachment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
The new altcoins say you can beat Bitcoin. But this claim is not true. Bitcoin is very strong and different from other crypto currencies. Bitcoin has the largest market volume in the market. there is not a altcoin yet to beat bitcoin all over the world.
Activity: 42
All new Altcoins are entering the virtual market as a good project. The aim of all virtual money is to be the most valuable currency. There is a possibility of passing, there is a possibility of complete disappearance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
It is impossible because all are just altcoins to bitcoin even ether that is more established crypto in the market could never beat bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin is the dominant crypto and no other crypto that compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin has no competition so there is no way that these new altcoins could beat bitcoin and even ether i guess because most of these coins are ethereum platform base.
Activity: 71
I would like to see it try. It a wide field, and everyone coin is in for a race, which Bitcoin is currently leading by far. It will be fun to see this coin overtake Bitcoin, that is if that can even ever be possible. I doubt that though, most of these coins that come up saying things like these usually end up to be scams. Be careful.
Activity: 164
I don't think some new coins can easily beat bitcoin, knowing that the encrypted world community has always been the most important, because bitcoin has the most powerful community so it has always been the most powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: