Pages:
Author

Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin. - page 11. (Read 9876 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
Only ETH can beat BTC I think. There are not so many strong altcoins which are able to beat even others among their level. BTC is the top of market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Many could say that different altcoins may arise and beat Bitcoin in future days. But for a beginner altcoins, we could not rely on it surely, unlike Bitcoins which are already stable and known in the market eventhough its price and value is not that stabilized. And still, it is one of the leading coin in the market cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinfuji-could-possibly-lay-the-golden-egg-3166442

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

most new altcoins says that they can beat bitcoin with their project but failed even to put it on the market.
bitcoin is always in the top of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
Best way around is to go to another country in which bitcoin is clearly expected to grow and utilize and that is good to hodl some.
Activity: 71
Bitcoin will always be a number in this market. The first coin that comes to mind is always Bitcoin.
For this reason no Altcoin can pass Bitcoin.
Activity: 79
We call them alternate cryptocurrencies right? So it is normal they say they can beat bitcoin. But in my opinion it is impossible. Bitcoin is the first, bitcoin is legend and king. Even they have better technology they cannot beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is gold of cryptocurrencies. It is not possible to change it.
Activity: 68
I think the new alt coin says it can not beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
It is not just the first time that an altcoin is poised to beat Bitcoin. Well, I think 90% of those coins have already said their final goodbye to the crypto life. Well, let them prove it because that claim, even if seemingly too unbelievable to wish, is actually interesting. I hope they will be able to put up a good competition because so far the top 10 in the ranks are almost always the same coins.

Yes, the coins can confidently say that they can replace the BTC is a lie. It may be more than BTC on one side, but it can not beat the BTC. I do not often overestimate such projects.
Activity: 98
Nobod6y can beat bitcoin this year for sure, maybe in 2-3 years some strong coin will appear, but so far only etherium can do something.
Activity: 168
The new altcoin just said that they want to beat Bitcoin and hope to beat Bitcoin. This is just a propaganda slogan, exaggerated to attract people's attention, but in fact they can't do it.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I don't see any currency that can beat bitcoin even this year because all currency that I know rely on bitcoins value I mean if bitcoin don't change it's price in the market l the currency don't even changed their value too that's why it s hard to say that bitcoin can beat with an ordinary currency that will grow this year.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Any altcoin say they are better,faster and so on and can beat bitcoin, but in reality erc20 is total shit, and around 95% of erc20 tokens are dead
Activity: 196
We call them alternate cryptocurrencies right? So it is normal they say they can beat bitcoin. But in my opinion it is impossible. Bitcoin is the first, bitcoin is legend and king. Even they have better technology they cannot beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is gold of cryptocurrencies. It is not possible to change it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I can not believe, no one can beat bitcoin, even ethereum which is a leading alt coin can not go beyond bitcoin and can not even equate it.
This is a hoax and I know that bitcoin will be above all, it's unstable right now but soon I know that it will be stable but for the moment I believe that it will never beat bitcoin because it is the king of all coins
Activity: 70
Almost all altcoin proclaimed this statement every time they are trying to launch it, and yet bitcoin is still on top. Still, it doesn't guarantee the fact that bitcoin cannot be totally beaten at all. There will always be ups and downs for certain cryptocurrencies, and the good thing about altcoins is their flexibility.
Many could say that different altcoins may arise and beat Bitcoin in future days. But for a beginner altcoins, we could not rely on it surely, unlike Bitcoins which are already stable and known in the market eventhough its price and value is not that stabilized. And still, it is one of the leading coin in the market cap.
While I agree that anyone can say anything and many of these claims are just a hoax, then there is a fair possibility, that someone takes the cryptocurrency to a new level, makes an innovative project, improves the technical solutions etc. If there will bee project, which think out of the box and provide an answer to the issues of the crypto market today, then yes, they will eventually beat Bitcoin too. Bitcoin has a name and credibility, but if there is a truly great idea, then why would it not succeed?
well every new altcoin can beat bitcoin in the price, but bitcoin is the very best in cryptocurrencies so the bitcoin can't beaten by the others coins or altcoins cause the bitcoin is the very beginning of all altcoins so they cant beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
I believe technology is to be advanced upon but that does not in anyway render the founding technology a subject to the advancement in the technology. as the horizon expands, so is the challenges associated with it and will be needing more solutions but it doesn't entirely mean that it will not be giving credits to the already existing. no altcoin can beat bitcoin
There are no altcoins that can defeat bitcoin as of now permanently because the achievement of the bitcoin . But there is a singlr coin that can defeat beat in short term and that is well knowed to other and that is ethereum because you can get your profits in thr short time
Pages:
Jump to: