Pages:
Author

Topic: New and Unique BTC game | Pachinko - Come and get addicted |Start Rollin' - page 6. (Read 31038 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We are back again with code and bug fixes. Will be adding new features and promotions soon.
Yeah I just saw and visited the site and it is working fine.I would love to see the upcoming features and my best wishes for pachink this time to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I'd like to announce that pachinko is back. Be looking for some awesome new promos soon everyone
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We are back again with code and bug fixes. Will be adding new features and promotions soon.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
We planned to came back today. But we have change of plans. We will be back with all features now and there will be offchain + on chain option to play. We have now very strong double spend detection and we are confidant to put again our bankroll in hot wallet.

But we will be back in September after we make offchain option also and when game is complete with other features as well.

good to see that pachinko will be back up today and offchain is another great news, i will also advice about put all money into hot wallet that can risky and can lead to trouble again so keep only enough amount in hot wallet and big winning process manually like ndnhc said above.

they sais in september ... not today

Yep, I trully did not understand what that guy said before...
Activity: 560
We planned to came back today. But we have change of plans. We will be back with all features now and there will be offchain + on chain option to play. We have now very strong double spend detection and we are confidant to put again our bankroll in hot wallet.

But we will be back in September after we make offchain option also and when game is complete with other features as well.

No, you still shouldn't put your entire bankroll in the hot wallet.

Have enough funds to cover normal and above average wins. But big wins can be manually processed, as other sites do. But give them the message that it will be processed manually or something in the tx part, so that they don't think somethign wrong happened.

Agree with this suggestion, but I think its best that you have a mods to stay on chat as well so if someone win big and the payment not processed automatically mods can give them an explanation to what is happened.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

good to see that pachinko will be back up today and offchain is another great news, i will also advice about put all money into hot wallet that can risky and can lead to trouble again so keep only enough amount in hot wallet and big winning process manually like ndnhc said above.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Have enough funds to cover normal and above average wins. But big wins can be manually processed, as other sites do. But give them the message that it will be processed manually or something in the tx part, so that they don't think somethign wrong happened.
It is good to see that pachinko will be up again sometime today with new features.I will second ndnhc that you should be careful with bankroll in hot wallet to avoid every possible trouble or attack in future.All the best once again.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Activity: 168

Activity: 560
nah im not the owner i was just helping promote the site for the owner. really nice guy and didnt deserve to be robbed

Nobody deserve to be robbed, really sorry to hear this problem happened to games bit. Even though I rarely played there I kinda like that games. Hope you guys can solved this problem and getting even better in the future
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Sorry to hear about your loss. 20 btc is a huge amount, considering the 4 betting addresses have received a total of 122 btc and the site has a 1% house edge.
Apart from processing the bets only after it is confirmed, you may also consider to keep less bitcoin on your hot wallet, so to limit your loss in case something bad happens.

Limiting the hot wallet will not fix it because on chain game will always be connected to the cold wallet if someone win big but the owner must not accept any potential double spend transaction or only process transaction after 1 confirmation or transaction with atleast 0.0002 fee . I hope the owner publish a detail about this or atleast the thief address

I am also suggesting them to process bets only after the tx is confirmed in my post.

And no, on-chain site does not need to keep all the bitcoin in the hot wallet, as the big payout could and should be delayed slightly to make sure it is legit. Such measure has been used on LB for a long time, and I don't see any people having complaint.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
wait is the actual maintenance time is happening because of that hack as they need to recover all the looses or its because they having some ordinary problems with the game?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I heard about your loss by the hackers and caused you closed the campaign. Sorry to hear that, I hope you can recover it and good luck on your site.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I'm just wondering how can someone hack on-chain gambling site? Isn't it much more safersecure than just normal off-chain?

Security in an on-chain games is pretty much no different than an off-chain game. depending on each site, some off-chain game could be actually much more secure than an on-chain. The significant different would be that an on-chain game hold no player's fund therefore if something happened then only the owner is in risk however in an off-chain game the risks are double on both the owner and players because the site keeps the players fund

This is really weird, the only method I know to "hack" on-chain site is double spend.

There isnt anything much to speculate on because given the less information regarding this incident however once the site is up on Monday the owner could give a full details explanation about this incident ( or he will not )
legendary
Activity: 1050
Sorry to hear about your loss. 20 btc is a huge amount, considering the 4 betting addresses have received a total of 122 btc and the site has a 1% house edge.
Apart from processing the bets only after it is confirmed, you may also consider to keep less bitcoin on your hot wallet, so to limit your loss in case something bad happens.

Limiting the hot wallet will not fix it because on chain game will always be connected to the cold wallet if someone win big but the owner must not accept any potential double spend transaction or only process transaction after 1 confirmation or transaction with atleast 0.0002 fee . I hope the owner publish a detail about this or atleast the thief address

AFAIK the owner/admin already fixed issues about suspected transaction without enough fees to be proccessed only after the transaction got 1 confirm but i dont know what really happens on this issue

If it has been fixed then this thing wont happen because if you see what yahoo posted then you can see that the thief steal it with double spend so the site maybe still allow some transaction to be processed even with not enough fee. No detail anymore so I hope the owner can fix this and post detail about this

I'm just wondering how can someone hack on-chain gambling site? Isn't it much more safer than just normal off-chain?
This is really weird, the only method I know to "hack" on-chain site is double spend.
yes pachinko is facing problem cause of this double spend as the admin statement they have been just lost 20BTC due to this double spend attack so that is really worry situation for any new and low funded gambling site.
Activity: 504

AFAIK the owner/admin already fixed issues about suspected transaction without enough fees to be proccessed only after the transaction got 1 confirm but i dont know what really happens on this issue

If it has been fixed then this thing wont happen because if you see what yahoo posted then you can see that the thief steal it with double spend so the site maybe still allow some transaction to be processed even with not enough fee. No detail anymore so I hope the owner can fix this and post detail about this

I'm just wondering how can someone hack on-chain gambling site? Isn't it much more safer than just normal off-chain?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 504

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 896
That is really very unfortunate situation for any business when it is in the beginning and struggling hard to establish itself than kind of incident is worse, i hope pachinko will be back online very soon after increasing the security measure. 
Pages:
Jump to: