Pages:
Author

Topic: New and Unique BTC game | Pachinko - Come and get addicted |Start Rollin' - page 8. (Read 31038 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
i am not nominated.  Cry
please

Me too Cry lets make some cool boards
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
i am not nominated.  Cry
please
Love the promo board now. but i think 2x or 0.1x was better. Board by sub and web creator are also very cool. I played few bets on new board. looking forward for other boards.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Promo board by ndnhc with all winning multipliers in lower line is live now and will be live for 1-2 week depending on players interested.

[im g]http://i.gyazo.com/d49ff2d3527fe9055e930ac332f965c6.png[/img]

Thanks Cheesy

I hope you get some great traffic on the board. Grin
congratulations to ndnhc, hopefully my board gets put on there soon too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Promo board by ndnhc with all winning multipliers in lower line is live now and will be live for 1-2 week depending on players interested.

Thanks Cheesy

I hope you get some great traffic on the board. Grin

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
We are at bet 5280, still quite far from reaching 6000.
It might be a while, I only discovered this site a couple days ago, can anyone tell me on average how many bets per day there is, and with this knowledge, how long will it take to get to 6000? I want to know when to be online.

We are at bet 6516. And hunting for 7000th roll. The 6000th roll hunt is already over.

That person is really funny even don't know about these sites what is going there look at the below post what he posted in dadice and that is same like pachinko Wink

Congratulation for who win this giveaway..

sadly im away when roll 2000.000 happened...forgot that there an event for it..lol

Just looked at his post history, and yeah definitely he is bumping his post count without even read the thread/previous posts or visit the site.
He just made more than 20posts in less than an hour, great effort Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It might be a while, I only discovered this site a couple days ago, can anyone tell me on average how many bets per day there is, and with this knowledge, how long will it take to get to 6000? I want to know when to be online.

We are at bet 6516. And hunting for 7000th roll. The 6000th roll hunt is already over.

That person is really funny even don't know about these sites what is going there look at the below post what he posted in dadice and that is same like pachinko Wink

Congratulation for who win this giveaway..

sadly im away when roll 2000.000 happened...forgot that there an event for it..lol
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Oh silly man what you are talking about are you sure about this we are at bet #5280 Tongue
look at this pic so you can know where we are...

Activity: 140
Nice ones Smiley can you post these in the promo board thread also Smiley. It will be helpful while checking all submissions.
legendary
Activity: 1302
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
I like this game alot but I always seem to lose... Wish the very bottom row had all winning multiplers!

On it! Grin

Edit: I tried, but seems to be getting low multipliers on that. Sad

and another one

I like this game alot but I always seem to lose... Wish the very bottom row had all winning multiplers!

You should maybe try making a promo board Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
The promo board will be changed today or tomorrow? if tomm I can also make submission.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
Will be submitting mine tonight after work and  lets hope for the good !!!  Smiley Wink
Promo board will be changed on Monday. Looking for more submissions. The 10% of profit will be shared.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
sbankerdemon is funny guy, he continously defend Pachinko. he's talking to and fro.

There is no harm on that anyway as people tend to be more defensive towards the site that they love which is normal for him because I saw his post from the early days of this site that clearly indicates that he loves the site but to be biased is pretty different thing  Smiley

i know there is no harm, but his behavior was so funny on me, his post to defend pachinko could even hurt them. he may really love this site no problem.
me too really love the game like this.

we should make objective assessment, you can't act like that sbankerdemon, it's just make pacchinko reputation hurt.

This kind of things is basically out of control of the site owner. Some may be fanatic enough and that will just ruin the site because of their action however as stated above, the site owner is against cross advertising and such but if someone intended to do it then it is basically not a sole fault of the site

yeppp, that's right but at least we have to remind people like this.
in order to avoid things that are not desirable/hurt.
his love could turn out to be calamity/misleading.
It will go a lot faster when it reaches a bit more closer. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: