Pages:
Author

Topic: New and Unique BTC game | Pachinko - Come and get addicted |Start Rollin' - page 7. (Read 31038 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Sorry to hear about your loss. 20 btc is a huge amount, considering the 4 betting addresses have received a total of 122 btc and the site has a 1% house edge.
Apart from processing the bets only after it is confirmed, you may also consider to keep less bitcoin on your hot wallet, so to limit your loss in case something bad happens.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
hey guys i have been asked on behalf of the owner to shed a little clarity on the situation. basically someone attacked the site. they were sending dbl spends and stole 20btc from the owner. very unfortunate that someone has to be this way. cant even try to run a business online without asshole trying to rob you. whether they be too lazy to start their own business, too poor, or just very greedy it happened.

im 100% sure that whomever the culprit is, is reading this, and i have a personal message for you. FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. glad you felt the need to attack a small business.

i will see if the owner feels like disclosing the addresses the bets came from so maybe we can expose the dirtball.

for now the site will be back up monday with extended security measures. bets may be delayed so i apologize to the legitimate players if you find this happening to you. bet mins and maxs may be changed as the bankroll for the site will be smaller. as far as the campaign goes it will be suspended for now. i apologize to every member who was advertising for us, but we had to cut the campaign short. in the future we may reopen it, but for now we cannot afford the cost

Are you the owner of pachinko games website yahoo62278?
seems like you're the owner of this website, but why you didn't admitted it?

I'm so sorry to hear your 20btc lost stolen, wish the best for your business, it's funny games, i have played there and hit the 12x, back again and hit another 3x. So funny games really (if I win), rigged game (if i lost) hah

No he isn't the owner.

Well, I had seen a lot of transactions recently this week (secondstrade, LB, and many other on-chain sites I usually check). Whichever site that be, but most of the sites accept only 1 confirmation deposit. There was a lot of issues with delayed deposit, delayed withdrawal, etc.

There was a double spend attack on secondstrade, and they switched to payout sent after one confirmation systema few months ago. I suggest you to do the same.

Have a weird feeling that this is associated with blockchain going down. Does the site rely on blockchain.info for anything ??
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
hey guys i have been asked on behalf of the owner to shed a little clarity on the situation. basically someone attacked the site. they were sending dbl spends and stole 20btc from the owner. very unfortunate that someone has to be this way. cant even try to run a business online without asshole trying to rob you. whether they be too lazy to start their own business, too poor, or just very greedy it happened.

im 100% sure that whomever the culprit is, is reading this, and i have a personal message for you. FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. glad you felt the need to attack a small business.

i will see if the owner feels like disclosing the addresses the bets came from so maybe we can expose the dirtball.

for now the site will be back up monday with extended security measures. bets may be delayed so i apologize to the legitimate players if you find this happening to you. bet mins and maxs may be changed as the bankroll for the site will be smaller. as far as the campaign goes it will be suspended for now. i apologize to every member who was advertising for us, but we had to cut the campaign short. in the future we may reopen it, but for now we cannot afford the cost

I'm so sorry to hear your 20btc lost stolen, wish the best for your business, it's funny games, i have played there and hit the 12x, back again and hit another 3x. So funny games really (if I win), rigged game (if i lost) hah

nah im not the owner i was just helping promote the site for the owner. really nice guy and didnt deserve to be robbed
Activity: 323
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
any update about current downtime what happened this time so when it will be back up online?
i just checked this website and saw this message there.
on their signature campaign thread they said that they got their money stolen and thats why they decided to stop the campaign, though im not sure if the downtime is because of that, heres their message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12062962
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
any update about current downtime what happened this time so when it will be back up online?
i just checked this website and saw this message there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Recently there have been scammers who are spamming chat box saying that if you send money to an address similar to our addresses you will get bonus. Please always copy the address to play from top of Pachinko board.

Never copy any address from chat box or follow any link in chatbox. Also please note that username on Admin (nick) or any Mod will be in red.
Just 300 rolls left guys. Keep an eye.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Just came to the website after a long time and you know what? The minimum amount is lower, yeaaaa! Cheesy I love the new board, I tried few bets and everyone got profit. Thanks ndnhc Cheesy

Btw, yahoo, why did you get 10% from the previous promo thing?

my promo board was chosen for the 1st contest. now its ndnhc's turn. theres a thread in games n rounds to submit your own board

I knew there's something like this, but I thought it's just for fun and you won't get any profit so I didn't join it.. didn't read the rules, yeah.
Around 325 rolls to go. Smiley
legendary
Just came to the website after a long time and you know what? The minimum amount is lower, yeaaaa! Cheesy I love the new board, I tried few bets and everyone got profit. Thanks ndnhc Cheesy

my promo board was chosen for the 1st contest. now its ndnhc's turn. theres a thread in games n rounds to submit your own board
Activity: 504

legendary
I can confirm I received payment from this promo line. Also you get better get to rolling. The next .150 bounty is close
I dont see the profit share from the first board here or in the games and rounds section, when will it be published here? Also the first round does not mention about the profit share not like the second round that mentioned 10 % profit share

Its good to see so many great submissions. But we had to choose only one winner for now. And congratulations to yahoo62278 as his board is selected this time.

All other submissions will still be considered for next rounds. The promo board is live for 2 weeks from now.

The profit from earlier board was 0.8706 BTC 10% of which had been sent to yahoo.

Here are the stats

Game: GAME1_PROMO
In: 5.84211166
Out: 5.00278532
Fees: 2972
Profit: 0.87060726
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I dont see the profit share from the first board here or in the games and rounds section, when will it be published here? Also the first round does not mention about the profit share not like the second round that mentioned 10 % profit share

Its good to see so many great submissions. But we had to choose only one winner for now. And congratulations to yahoo62278 as his board is selected this time.

All other submissions will still be considered for next rounds. The promo board is live for 2 weeks from now.
Website is working fine here. We had a high roller who hit 3x 2 times in bronze and won around 1.5 btc Smiley

Only 400 rolls left for bounty. Get rolling guys.
Activity: 640
I can't seem to connect to your site. I am getting the Error 522 message. Any word on will your site will be back up!

Thanks

It works perfectly fine here, so the problem is probably on your end only.
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says the site is up as well.
Activity: 140
I can't seem to connect to your site. I am getting the Error 522 message. Any word on will your site will be back up!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We are at bet 5280, still quite far from reaching 6000.
It might be a while, I only discovered this site a couple days ago, can anyone tell me on average how many bets per day there is, and with this knowledge, how long will it take to get to 6000? I want to know when to be online.

We are at bet 6516. And hunting for 7000th roll. The 6000th roll hunt is already over.

That person is really funny even don't know about these sites what is going there look at the below post what he posted in dadice and that is same like pachinko Wink

Congratulation for who win this giveaway..

sadly im away when roll 2000.000 happened...forgot that there an event for it..lol

Just looked at his post history, and yeah definitely he is bumping his post count without even read the thread/previous posts or visit the site.
He just made more than 20posts in less than an hour, great effort Smiley

In fact, that post is a complete copy and paste from another earlier post in this thread.
It is likely a bot IMO.

We are at bet 5280, still quite far from reaching 6000.
It might be a while, I only discovered this site a couple days ago, can anyone tell me on average how many bets per day there is, and with this knowledge, how long will it take to get to 6000? I want to know when to be online.
Pages:
Jump to: