Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How long will the airdrop last and will the sale of these tokens be blocked for a certain period? I don't have enough details about the terms of participation.
I think this information can be added by the team on Twitter page. I'll keep an eye on the update.  It seems to me that Plattex can become popular if the team completes the development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I read your WP, and the idea is very even relevant for our time. The project can occupy its segment with the increase in the number of users of Internet resources for the sale and purchase of goods.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I like the website, its interesting! But please can you provide more information about your project to be more interesting to everyone.
How long will the airdrop last and will the sale of these tokens be blocked for a certain period? I don't have enough details about the terms of participation.
Activity: 280
Good ideas don't always reach the final stage of development. I hope to see more activity here during the period when the token is launched for exchanges. Otherwise, it is difficult to attract investors ' attention.
Personally, I am now interested in information about the airdrop. I think that I can start participating in the project now, and then follow the progress of the project and its successes.
Activity: 476
I have not found in the description of the project that part of the investment fund that can participate in the Bounty campaign. I hope the team understands the importance of community help.
Let's see how the team is going to run the Airdrop. I wonder if the team is ready to offer encouragement for the Bounty campaign for the community during the development of the project? To do this, you must change some of the project conditions.
I would like to hear from the project representatives. If the team wants to get community support while selling tokens at exchanges, they need to work a lot on their strategy.
Activity: 336
Good ideas don't always reach the final stage of development. I hope to see more activity here during the period when the token is launched for exchanges. Otherwise, it is difficult to attract investors ' attention.
Activity: 378
I think that everyone who wants to participate in the project should understand the fact that the project is designed for the long term. I think the team will be able to tell about themselves while developing the application. It is important that this development begins.
Will the project team or their past successes be presented that will motivate investors to participate in your project after the token is launched for exchanges?
Of course it can help. But it seems to me that at the time of the airdrop, the team is not fully staffed by all the experts.
Activity: 448
Will the project team or their past successes be presented that will motivate investors to participate in your project after the token is launched for exchanges?
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Seeing the full roadmap of this project and response of the OP, i think this coin is created for nothing but a pump and dump coin. You can see that the roadmap is only airdrop and then listing in exchanges and then they will start their project. So who ever is going to invest take care. But participating in Airdrop is ok But i think it is not good to promote this project as it is mostly will scam the investors.
Activity: 350
I like to take part in airdrop. I don't understand everything here. I hope that the team will be able to draw attention to Plattex more accurate data on the process of the first stage of development.
Activity: 183
Hello, how long will the Airdrop be conducted? I have not found the term of continuation of your campaign in the description.
Activity: 448
I have not found in the description of the project that part of the investment fund that can participate in the Bounty campaign. I hope the team understands the importance of community help.
Let's see how the team is going to run the Airdrop. I wonder if the team is ready to offer encouragement for the Bounty campaign for the community during the development of the project? To do this, you must change some of the project conditions.
The team specifies part of the tokens as a project reserve. It is possible that this is exactly for some extra expenses in the future, or Bounty.
Activity: 322
Activity: 476
I find this project interests me and not unique since a lot of projects also has this kind of goals for the market. It would be better to provide the team behind this project and communicate with us.

Having a bounty program could help and spread its goal for the crypto world.
I agree with you. Without an advertising campaign, the team will find it difficult to show their potential early in the development process. I'll be waiting for messages, maybe soon we'll know.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I haven't seen any new posts from developers yet. Is there any information about the number of tokens for one member of the airdrop? I would like to know the details.
I find this project interests me and not unique since a lot of projects also has this kind of goals for the market. It would be better to provide the team behind this project and communicate with us.

I agree with you. Without an advertising campaign, the team will find it difficult to show their potential early in the development process. I'll be waiting for messages, maybe soon we'll know.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It would be great to see project listed at www.icoguide.com a lot of people looking for new projects to invest are paying attention to their evaluation of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: