Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀 - page 16. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
What about the bounty program? Will it be launched or is currently only airdrop in the plans? I just also would like to take part in the bounty program.
Activity: 364
PTX project is very interesting project with its plans of a multilevel class of blockchain that will change the or migration of the existing blockchain that is being adopted these present cryptocurrency space. Hopefully this will be realized this coming couple of years and be implemented to check the full features that is introducing.
Here I agree with you. The idea is pretty powerful and unique, but investors are unlikely to want to wait so long to get their investments back.
We will need steps that can guarantee the growth of this coin even earlier than in 2020
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
PTX project is very interesting project with its plans of a multilevel class of blockchain that will change the or migration of the existing blockchain that is being adopted these present cryptocurrency space. Hopefully this will be realized this coming couple of years and be implemented to check the full features that is introducing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The idea looks pretty interesting and unique, but it will not be so easy to promote it, because authoritative partners are needed in this area, otherwise the project simply cannot become popular.
Activity: 271
Hi guys. Tell me when will the alpha version of this application? I would like to see how it all will work in the real world.
There is hardly any normal information whatsoever,
multiple IDEX CE  IDEX CE IDEX exchanges on website,
and whitepaper is a joke or what?
It may be a joke coin.
With plans of adding the important part in 2020 is not going to attract many investors.
I agree with you. At the moment, a lot of the project is not clear. I think in the future, developers will give more information. I would not want to wait until 2020.
In any case, you need to start with airdrop. This is a good opportunity to get your first tokens for free. I think it will be very cool! And then you can draw conclusions on the project.
It may be a joke coin.
With plans of adding the important part in 2020 is not going to attract many investors.
I agree with you. At the moment, a lot of the project is not clear. I think in the future, developers will give more information. I would not want to wait until 2020.
Activity: 166
It may be a joke coin.
Activity: 434
I haven't decided to participate in airdrop yet, but I think your project can be useful to the community. I hope that in 4 days I will be able to understand your advantages.
It is possible that the team will be able to explain some details of its work and the conduct of Airdrop. I'll wait for this.
I haven't decided to participate in airdrop yet, but I think your project can be useful to the community. I hope that in 4 days I will be able to understand your advantages.
Activity: 378
Hi.
Your project has only an idea, or is there an initial phase of development that may be interesting for the participants?
Hello. The Blockchain technology is very relevant for solving issues related to immigration services. I hope you can offer a worthy solution.
I still do not understand the structure of assistance to immigration services. Where can I get more details? Twitter now has only brief information.
Activity: 476
Migration to next-generation blockchain

15-30 blockchain launched on platform

I was interested in this stage of development. Can I learn more about your idea in expert reviews?
Hello. The Blockchain technology is very relevant for solving issues related to immigration services. I hope you can offer a worthy solution.
You have big plans. I think that with proper development and a professional team, you can make a product that will improve the scope of customer service.
Activity: 392
I think some participants would want to see a new version of the technical documentation. But I'll stay here to find out about your idea.
Activity: 434
The process of buying and selling goods is always interesting for the developers of ICO projects. I want to study your idea better to understand the value of  PTX token.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Hi, this is very interesting. I would like to know more about the conditions of participation in your airdrop. What do I have to do to become a member?
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sitweb                          TELEGRAM             TWITTER                          AIRDROP                        Whitepaper       

Pages:
Jump to: