Pages:
Author

Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds< - page 8. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
According to blockchain i was paid but it never arrived into my wallet.
Anyone know why?
tx id: 632a4c52ececa58084674413b71748c683d1179578d3bc6eec14aaa5bd94898b

it shows in the wallet 4th action down
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
According to blockchain i was paid but it never arrived into my wallet.
Anyone know why?
tx id: 632a4c52ececa58084674413b71748c683d1179578d3bc6eec14aaa5bd94898b
Activity: 14
Fuck. Every pomzi site experiences problems when it gets hot. When it's back there's gonna be no investors and it's gonna suck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
Some asshat has decided to say he is ddossing us and he wants 1btc to stop it, donateable to btc.
We are currently down, we should be back up very soon, cloudflare is installing.
All your txs should have been rescanned, and when the ddos ends (and we are back up) I will rescann everything because we will likely miss some transactions now.
It seems to be doing pretty good, just a reminder that if the tx is unconfirmed when its your turn to be paid, we will skip you onto the next, but next time script is run (only 1 minute) it will try again.
Your tx will be tried until its confirmed, so if you send at the beggining, and it doesnt confirm until 100 deposits are sent, you will be the first priority when it happens.
We do this to keep it rolling and keep it fair for the people who use good tx fees
508  ERROR --- We are installing cloudflare to fix this issue.
Give us time guys, we'll be up within 30 mins
Sorry, we've received a load of traffic, we are trying to handle a lot of requests!
Activity: 448
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached

This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded it’s resource limit. Please check back shortly.
If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.
Activity: 42
just got paid Smiley
thanks!
reinvested!
Activity: 14
Nvm it just lagged. Got another payment. Thanks!
I'm ok, if you just manually enter my payment at the end of the list.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
We had a server crash at that big .025 period...
We are filling it all in now, bear with us. If you don't get paid due to the round ending, you'll be paid out of our pockets
if anyone else is experiencing POST NOW or PM US!!

Says input TX unconfirmed, but has confirmations - https://blockchain.info/tx/ac8a0afe45508215d57f4885cc154cdb3a7a290352fb826d831f707516a86aa8

Thanks!

EDIT: Paid.  Thank you.
We had a server crash at that big .025 period...
We are filling it all in now, bear with us. If you don't get paid due to the round ending, you'll be paid out of our pockets
if anyone else is experiencing POST NOW or PM US!!
My transaction is not listed in transactions Sad

I sent about 0.99 BTC, can you please help

https://blockchain.info/tx/ca4baa41d38a694b07592bdfbd298518a82c3a8018aad5828b57af5ce7606757
w8
Activity: 187
I am missing a transaction it was sent before several ones on the site towards the end of the list. Please check into this.

https://blockchain.info/tx/f6ed7152eba5d71b572c360c95f64bffc3b89fccf06d29c155365d184617fce6

Edit: Transaction fixed and paid. Awesome work staying on top of things.
god why do the confirms on the payouts take so long
other unconfirmed deposits. They are confirmed eventually but it really is out of our control or else we would do something about it (sadly).

it's because we have been paid with that first deposit that is still not confirmed ,thats how you got it going again

Correct. It would be unfair if we waited for the confirmation and would cause a huge delay in the round. It's either wait for the confirmation or wait for the payout. I'm sure confirmation would win every time

no not really now everyone who paid in after us is being paid and confirmed reinvesting while we miss out . you shit on some to keep others happy
What exactly do you want us to do about it? I haven't shit one anyone, it's the person who invested without any confirmed inputs. You can still reinvest and get your spot, you'll just have to wait for the confirms I suppose.

Just enjoy the profit, play it safe. Who knows maybe you would of hit a dead end next time and lost. Maybe it's destiny telling you to stop playing?

I'm just making up conspiracy, no one can predict this game, but in all honesty if there was something I could do about it that WOULDN'T slow the sites activity down, I would do it.
i was the sixth to invest and supporting the venture and now i'm still waiting for the confirms because you dumped the rotten payment on us . i could of invested a couple more times by now without using further funds limiting risk .

I was second to invest and my payment has already been paid. And when I look up the payment transaction you mentioned it has confirmations already. What is your payment txid?
i was fifth actually  1b9033a4523d662e52bd880bc0662783ec83addaf73498c29b371ae62d3da709
w8
Activity: 187
other unconfirmed deposits. They are confirmed eventually but it really is out of our control or else we would do something about it (sadly).

it's because we have been paid with that first deposit that is still not confirmed ,thats how you got it going again

Correct. It would be unfair if we waited for the confirmation and would cause a huge delay in the round. It's either wait for the confirmation or wait for the payout. I'm sure confirmation would win every time

no not really now everyone who paid in after us is being paid and confirmed reinvesting while we miss out . you shit on some to keep others happy
What exactly do you want us to do about it? I haven't shit one anyone, it's the person who invested without any confirmed inputs. You can still reinvest and get your spot, you'll just have to wait for the confirms I suppose.

Just enjoy the profit, play it safe. Who knows maybe you would of hit a dead end next time and lost. Maybe it's destiny telling you to stop playing?

I'm just making up conspiracy, no one can predict this game, but in all honesty if there was something I could do about it that WOULDN'T slow the sites activity down, I would do it.
i was the sixth to invest and supporting the venture and now i'm still waiting for the confirms because you dumped the rotten payment on us . i could of invested a couple more times by now without using further funds limiting risk .

I was second to invest and my payment has already been paid. And when I look up the payment transaction you mentioned it has confirmations already. What is your payment txid?

Picked up on a small array bug preventing new transactions from being listed. We're working on it!!
Pages:
Jump to: