Pages:
Author

Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds< - page 6. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is it down for everyone? what's wrong?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
When will newer deposits show up on site. I deposited about an hour ago and it's nlt showing up and I ddint get a return
New deposits wont show up until we get the automatic script. Rest assured we are working our asses off to get this up and running. We got temporarely banned from blockchain api from too many requests, so were getting a unique api key allowing us to bypass this limit.
Activity: 14
When will newer deposits show up on site. I deposited about an hour ago and it's nlt showing up and I ddint get a return
All manual payouts were processed and added to our site for everyone to see. All txs were paid on the site (more than 4btc were just paid out) and we are waiting for our API to be back up and cloudflair resolved before we can make this automatic again. We are working as hard as possible to get this back online.
For transparency and to save tx fees we have combined all fee payouts into one tx
https://blockchain.info/tx/b7dabbd17ce03b2f981a99da07a8daed3144e197f64f3cf8754e3932a3e2fd02
A public note has been added, and you can add up the amounts sent yourself to verify we sent the right fees to the fees wallets.
Please verify that you received your payout on the site.
Any TX latest then the tx on the top of the site will not be processed or paid until the site comes back online.
We still hold about 3btc on the wallet, while we were paying out we received a couple more deposits, we are trying to keep our wallet balance to a minimum to build our trust with our users and not make it possible to scam.
Thank you for our patience.
w8
Activity: 187
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thanks!

Recived all my payments too.

Activity: 5
It's good to see the manual tx happen.

Looks like an "honest ponzi".  Wink
We got blocked from blockchain because of the amount of requests. We have requested an API limit bypass but in the meantime, we will start manually processing the txs, to get down the amount of btc we are holding on the address. No NEW txs will be inserted, and the latest tx you see on the site is the latest tx we have, there is no txs that will need to be manually inserted before that.
We will process them the exact same way the script does, if yours is unconfirmed I will move onto the next until it gets confirmed then that one will be processed first.
We don't want to have 6btc on our wallet as it looks suspicious and that is a lot of money which is built up there.
When I pay out the TXs I will update them on the site and mark them as complete so the script doesn't process them again when it goes back online.
New deposits will NOT be shown up, and we wont manually insert them, we will just clear the ones on the site for now, and the new deposits will be processed with our script.

Thank you for trying to be the first trustable ponzi 'game' (you heard well, is a game, not a scheme). Have fun with your 5% and we expect to see more new features soon. Smiley
We got blocked from blockchain because of the amount of requests. We have requested an API limit bypass but in the meantime, we will start manually processing the txs, to get down the amount of btc we are holding on the address. No NEW txs will be inserted, and the latest tx you see on the site is the latest tx we have, there is no txs that will need to be manually inserted before that.
We will process them the exact same way the script does, if yours is unconfirmed I will move onto the next until it gets confirmed then that one will be processed first.
We don't want to have 6btc on our wallet as it looks suspicious and that is a lot of money which is built up there.
When I pay out the TXs I will update them on the site and mark them as complete so the script doesn't process them again when it goes back online.
New deposits will NOT be shown up, and we wont manually insert them, we will just clear the ones on the site for now, and the new deposits will be processed with our script.
Sites up but new deposits are not showing
Activity: 5
You can't do manual payout because??
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Don't put no more BTC in until this is fixed
When do you expect to be live again?

The DDoS attacker says:
Hello,

You are going under DDoS attack.

Pay me 1 BTC and attack will stop and you are free for lifetime of your program: 1JGZ7Z1Zx9j17maWLmCGWssgSrca8mvg6R

Unless I'm paid within 12 hours, price increases to 2 BTC and will keep doubling for every day of attack.

Thank you.

Right now I'm running low level attack so that you are not kicked by your host. You have 30 minutes before I increase the attack, so be smart. Smiley

We don't have the money for this. Sorry.

In that case, your site is going down for good. I will still give you 20 minutes.

We've implemented cloudflare but it isn't working for some reason. We hope it kicks in before this asshole attacks
Activity: 42
When do you expect to be live again?

Talking to our hosting and cloudflare about mitigating this ddos.
We have 6 btc in the wallet, its getting a bit large of a pool and we hope that you trust that we don't take this.
Once the ddos is overand the sites up all the payments will go through in a matter of seconds.
PLEASE remember to include a good tx fee, or else you will be waiting a while for confirmations, and you dont get paid if your tx is unconfirmed
Please entrust us with the wallet getting bigger (we are getting nervous about this large of btc sitting there and how you will trust us with that). If we cannot get the site up PERIOD (which is very unlikely) we will manually pay it out, but it should be over in under an hour maximum

Please make sure to pay the transactions in the right order unlike ALL the other ponzis have done before...
I think our method of paying is very well done, since we pay from the bottom no matter what if they are confirmed.
As you can see from our tx list (site may be down for you) we have been paying out all confirmed txs, and when the unconfirmed txs get confirmed, they will be paid. This is to prevent double spending, and also keep it going. If we were to stop the whole thing when someone sent 0 btc fee, and wait for them to confirm, the game would end right there and be extremely slow.
To stay ahead and make sure you are paid we stress the importance in sending with a generous tx fee.

Ok, good to hear! But the site is up for me but my 2 txs are shown as unconfirmed despite the fact that they have 3 confirmations:

https://blockchain.info/tx/129edbe3cec2e06d65b5d9c3aa817be4f69d3d641106f95bd8bf29dd6f5fdddd
https://blockchain.info/tx/5aaa1ba214f359211610c3199f8a28efaeec09aeb39d2ef01abfd9fe9f5423ec

It isn't that I don't trust you but all the other ponzis had problem with the order of payments after being ddosed.
Our tx processing script is still down because of the ddos.
Once it is processed we will rescan the last 200 because of the issue. Your tx will be inserted based on the time of the TX, not when the payouts script was run, so you will be placed in the right order. The site will not update until we recover from the attack
Thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I keep seeing 100 deposits and last one showed is from 45min ago.
Seems its all freezed and no payouts or confirms?

Pages:
Jump to: