Pages:
Author

Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds< - page 4. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
My deposit is there now but it seems like I got
Skipped?
Can you post a screenshot? I can't personally access the site due to my DNS lagging. Proxy's use to be my solution but are now blocked due to DDoS protection
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My deposit is there now but it seems like I got
Skipped?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so how does this work if i put in 0.2064 and its a 125% return does that mean i get back 0.4660 ? or how does this work?
The Site is up...

I see one of mine next to get paid but the other 2 I sent in were before this one and  there not there!
Due to the DDoS attack. As soon as we've migrated to the new servers, we'll rescan and your transaction will be there Smiley

when do you expect to complete migration?

We should be finished and back up and running depending on how fast your DNS updates.

Please check http://autoponzi.com NOT https as since SSL is causing DDoS and downtime issues, we removed it.
Activity: 42
The Site is up...

I see one of mine next to get paid but the other 2 I sent in were before this one and  there not there!
Due to the DDoS attack. As soon as we've migrated to the new servers, we'll rescan and your transaction will be there Smiley

when do you expect to complete migration?

The Site is up...

Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
The Site is up...

so is the site that is up right now yours?
Its up and working fine for me loading well too

Maybe is the cloudfare mirroring?

Anyway, there are tons of good file hosters out there that you can pay with bitcoin. But please buy a vps instead of a sharing plan. Smiley
We're moving to a DDoS protected host since our first host rejected us from their servers.
We're waiting for our accounts to be activated there, we will keep you all posted

Maybe is the cloudfare mirroring?

Anyway, there are tons of good file hosters out there that you can pay with bitcoin. But please buy a vps instead of a sharing plan. Smiley
The site is down as far as we know. Our host is  declining our site to be ran on their servers so we are looking for a new host.
i wish i could give some donation to keep or find a new site to keep it up! you guys are great no scams! 
The site is down as far as we know. Our host is  declining our site to be ran on their servers so we are looking for a new host.
Mines not showing up on the site either?
Activity: 9
Please check tx 51f5bf4ee67a18865fada6c6b1d650b9d94ca2fb097c8bc235bbb650bff19d97 and b0e9c45ffc24023ffeeddcdd0a176b975d15bd14e51ddd3894385c501d17ab15

0.9btc in total sent.

Received return from a much later tx but not from this. Thanks.
Activity: 9
The site is back?
For me is giving 404 error.
Kk. Good to hear. Hopefully investors come back
We're rescanning transactions, payments were in fact pushed out
Contacting host regarding some fast hosting and re-enabled cloudflare for the time being
Pages:
Jump to: