Pages:
Author

Topic: New avalon6 group buy interest thread. 650 usd Closed - page 3. (Read 9611 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Please do another group of avalons!!

I'm furious I missed this one.

The one regret i have with these is my particular unit will only perform to spec if feeding it a platinum rated EVGA and believe me I used 2 Corsair AXi's both 1200 and 1500 versions neither seemed to ever consistently push those all important 12.v

If I power my A6 with anything other than this EVGA 1200 Platinum it usually starts strong and by 4 to 6 hours in it's dropped down to 11.8v and by 10hours...forget it.

It's down to 11.7 or 11.6 and I'm avg 2990Gh/s it's weird.

I guess it might be due to my inability to provide it with a 220 outlet?

Whatever the convenience of the 4 PCI-Es and the dramatic noise level difference are really appealing in comparison to my pair of S7s that squeal like Victoria Azarenka in a 3rd set tie break.

Honestly I can hear them half way across my house.

Phillipa please pm me if you get the go ahead from your contact for another round.

Thanks in advance ;-)

MichaelC

I am waiting for pricing info from kilo17 and yan.

I also have

r00t$ gear due to him on Mon-------------- 1 unit IL
biffa 's gear due to him on tue-------------- 2 unit's U.K.
hagssFin's gear due to him this week ------ 1 unit Finland

So I would not start until tues  so hold your funds  figure close to same pricing 650 maybe less.

Posti (Finnish postal service) has received my shipment and it is at the customs in Helsinki. I'll make the customs clearance as soon as Posti  gives me the arrival ID.
I'm guessing that I'll get it in Tuesday

good it is always a worry on overseas shipping  this is good news.

on the same subject biffa's should come on tues.

you rasp pi has a pool and a password
as does biffa's  so when you guys get them the rasp pi should find an ip address and start to mine for me .

so I am sending pm's to both of you  .
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

The one regret i have with these is my particular unit will only perform to spec if feeding it a platinum rated EVGA and believe me I used 2 Corsair AXi's both 1200 and 1500 versions neither seemed to ever consistently push those all important 12.v

If I power my A6 with anything other than this EVGA 1200 Platinum it usually starts strong and by 4 to 6 hours in it's dropped down to 11.8v and by 10hours...forget it.

Whatever the convenience of the 4 PCI-Es and the dramatic noise level difference are really appealing in comparison to my pair of S7s that squeal like Victoria Azarenka in a 3rd set tie break.

Phillipa please pm me if you get the go ahead from your contact for another round.

Thanks in advance ;-)

MichaelC

I also have

So I would not start until tues  so hold your funds  figure close to same pricing 650 maybe less.

Posti (Finnish postal service) has received my shipment and it is at the customs in Helsinki. I'll make the customs clearance as soon as Posti  gives me the arrival ID.
I'm guessing that I'll get it in Tuesday
legendary
Thanks Phil just got the Fan in the mail. Grin Wow that thing was packed good. 4 layers of padded envelopes and a small box, Awsome.

good glad you got it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Thanks Phil just got the Fan in the mail. Grin Wow that thing was packed good. 4 layers of padded envelopes and a small box, Awsome.
legendary

Thanks in advance ;-)

MichaelC

I also have

So I would not start until tues  so hold your funds  figure close to same pricing 650 maybe less.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Thanks in advance ;-)

MichaelC
legendary
So if talks_cheep and tlhIlwi want new  sanyo ace fans  please contact me  I can mail in a padded flat rate for 7 dollars

fan is free.

these are the fans.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YOC80IO?

How much do you want to send two fans instead of one (one for this A6 and another for the A6 from the previous group buy)?  

I wasn't going to bother with fan swaps since I have them in the garage right now where the noise doesn't bother me, but I may still be mining with them indoors this winter and $7 really is impossible to beat.

Let me figure what it cost me to send to TN

region flat rate to you is 9 bucks for 2   so send 9 usd to

1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

https://blockchain.info/address/1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

I will mail on monday.

I lose track of group buys.

so did your first fan have a delta label  and your second fan  was a black no name?

or did you get 2 black no name fans?

The delta fan is a good fan --------- came with the first group buy-- if you have this leave it alone

the sanyo ace is close to it --------my replacement for the second and fourth group buy

the black no name is loud and not that good -----came with the second and fourth group buy.

Note the third group buy was never done=  due to crazy diff jumps

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
So if talks_cheep and tlhIlwi want new  sanyo ace fans  please contact me  I can mail in a padded flat rate for 7 dollars

fan is free.

these are the fans.

How much do you want to send two fans instead of one (one for this A6 and another for the A6 from the previous group buy)? 

I wasn't going to bother with fan swaps since I have them in the garage right now where the noise doesn't bother me, but I may still be mining with them indoors this winter and $7 really is impossible to beat.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
mikestang was drop shipped and  delivered I sent a sanyo ace fan -------------------------   1 delivered
I received the fan and installed it, worked as advertised.  Thanks again!
legendary
another group buy  Grin damn phil! Could be interested  Tongue

not official
 not started
 but I think we are up to 6 units.

I have a really busy 5 to 9 days in front of me.
and I may get a 10 inch snow storm.

plus kilo17 has not got back to me with any pricing info.

So it is all very much a maybe for right now.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
another group buy  Grin damn phil! Could be interested  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
@philipma, I don't need a Sanyo Denki Ace fan from you, I have my own stashes  Grin

I'd need to replace 2 more SP20's but I'm going to wait a little bit at this time.
Activity: 305
Wow... I have a winner!  The Avalon 6 that arrived today easily hits 3980GH at 12.2V at the supply (only 12.1V in the UI).  I'm actually a little afraid of it being so far on the high side and I'm considering turning it down!

As for the next buy-- I'm going to pass.  I'm done buying hardware until the halving.  I'm probably overspent on hardware as it is.

legendary
dam you philipma1957. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore hardware till the 1/2ing or at least till sidehack produces his hardware but these group buys are hard to pass up.

Ugg. I cave. ill be watching this subforum for the next buy. plus avalons seem to have blocks raining down on them for kanos pool and I want to be in on that acclaim list..lol

I think I am up to five more wanted/ asked for.

When kilo17 gets back to me I will do a new one.

I also am still waiting on shipping on 4 units

R00t$ 1

biffa 2

HagssFIN 1
Activity: 266
dam you philipma1957. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore hardware till the 1/2ing or at least till sidehack produces his hardware but these group buys are hard to pass up.

Ugg. I cave. ill be watching this subforum for the next buy. plus avalons seem to have blocks raining down on them for kanos pool and I want to be in on that acclaim list..lol
legendary
thanks kipper01

okay today's updates.

tlhIlwI _ is on the truck for today a drop ship  let me know if you want a Sanyo Ace fan ---- 1 in transit

HagssFin  should get to finland next week has  Sanyo Ace fan pre installed------------------  1 in transit

biffa  should be dropped off in U.K. on tues has 2 Sanyo Ace fans that you can install ------  2  in transit

r00t$ due Monday in IL USA has 1 sanyo Ace fan that you can install------------------------   1 in transit

jmumich was dropped off today 2 units has 2 sanyo ace fans that you can install ---           2 delivered

jonnybravo0311 has two mining in a hosting site no sanyo ace fans --------------------        2 delivered

talks_cheep was delivered  let me know if you want me to mail an sanyo ace fan ---------   1 delivered

pikachuy was  drop shipped and delivered I sent a sanyo ace fan ---------------------------  1 delivered

philipma1957 was delivered I installed a sanyo ace fan --------------------------------------   1 delivered

mikestang was drop shipped and  delivered I sent a sanyo ace fan -------------------------   1 delivered

Kuulani      was drop shipped and delivered I sent a sanyo ace fan -----------------------     1 delivered

So if talks_cheep and tlhIlwi want new  sanyo ace fans  please contact me  I can mail in a padded flat rate for 7 dollars

fan is free.

these are the fans.

so 14 purchased 9 delivered and 5 in route.

I am going to ask  kilo17 if we can do a new group buy.
I will not collect coins until the in route have arrived. 
translation maybe I collect on tues or weds. the 22/23 of march

So those that missed this get you coins together.

check here to see if kilo17 or I post.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
@ biffa
@valkir
@kilo17
@sidehack
@notlist3d
@kano
@-ck
@jonnybravo
@herbpean
@haggsfin
@generalt
@Yan of block_C

and at least 20 or 30 others everyone of them has been a good person to deal with.

@Josh of BFL
@Josh of GAW

two of the worst ever.

And for some good news diff looks to be about 4%

this means from feb 19 to march 30  diff will be pretty flat   about a 162 avg.

If we go flat 1 more jump around march 30 to apr 12   maybe we do 53 days at 162 avg diff

I'd have to agree some good people in this group buy and past group buys by Phil.  I didn't even purchase anything in this discussion but still read it!
legendary
@ biffa
@valkir
@kilo17
@sidehack
@notlist3d
@kano
@-ck
@jonnybravo
@herbpean
@haggsfin
@generalt
@Yan of block_C

and at least 20 or 30 others everyone of them has been a good person to deal with.

@Josh of BFL
@Josh of GAW

two of the worst ever.

And for some good news diff looks to be about 4%

this means from feb 19 to march 30  diff will be pretty flat   about a 162 avg.

If we go flat 1 more jump around march 30 to apr 12   maybe we do 53 days at 162 avg diff

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My faith in humanity has been fully restored.

Kudos to philip and biffa.

Totally agree with you! There is still some really nice person in the community! Cheers for Phil and Biffa  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My faith in humanity has been fully restored.

Kudos to philip and biffa.
Pages:
Jump to: