Pages:
Author

Topic: New avalon6 group buy interest thread. 650 usd Closed - page 7. (Read 9667 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
@philipma1957, payment sent for my part. Please confirm. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Payment sent as per the instructions in the PM.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
@philipma,

I sent you the amount you quoted in pm to me.

I don't know how to quote the pm you sent to me in my payment to you, hope it's okay.

send me your shipping address via pm  I will quote it back to verify your shipping address
ok, sent you my shipping address.

Got we are good.

Thank you very much, Philip!
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
@philipma,

I don't know how to quote the pm you sent to me in my payment to you, hope it's okay.

send me your shipping address via pm  I will quote it back to verify your shipping address

Got we are good.
legendary
@philipma,

legendary
@philipma,

legendary
@philipma,

legendary
Am I supposed to pm philipma or wait for him to pm me with payment instruction? I'm so confused.  Angry

check your pm

send it to my group buy adress

If you can send by Thur  12pm - 2 pm Eastern standard time

It should be good.   earlier then that is also good. I plan to send funds to blockC at 5pm eastern standard time.  thurs.

Once I send them to blockC,   I no longer can refund it.
BlockC prefers that I do one send for all of us.

Avalon6 Group Buy - 1BHKKrAh5oTacQnmjfACXjE9cGyFRR8rVD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/philipma1957-64507

https://blockchain.info/address/1BHKKrAh5oTacQnmjfACXjE9cGyFRR8rVD

Best Regards ,

Phil

when you send in payments make sure to quote  the pm I sent to you.

make sure to include your shipping addresses

everyone has their pm.

I have paid for one unit.

https://blockchain.info/tx/40a3d3ec1957b0db82f086d66ae0fd9e55a44e804a512820c8978c3511e6c357

talks_cheep paid for one unit  At talks_cheep  please quote the pm I sent you and send me a shipping address thanks

https://blockchain.info/tx/ad49552c53baa2835979dc7e8156f52b4d9f52c8185b27bd6ddbabce4b6b7db1

Philipma1957 ------pd---- shipping address---- known
talks_cheep  -------pd ---- shipping address --- ?
legendary
Am I supposed to pm philipma or wait for him to pm me with payment instruction? I'm so confused.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hi Phil,

I'm in for one, if it is reasonable and possible to ship to Finland.

pm me a city and a postal code I will see how much it costs.

@ biffa

same thing pm me a postal code and your city in the uk

OK change my order to two.

As for postage. I'll pm you.
legendary
Hi Phil,

pm me a city and a postal code I will see how much it costs.

@ biffa

same thing pm me a postal code and your city in the uk
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Hi Phil,

Activity: 544
Hey philipma1957, include me for +1 for this group buy please. Thanks.
legendary
Add me to the list for 1, it's time I add a current generation piece of gear to my collection.  The price here is right, it's less than the S7, and I would rather support Avalon than Bitmain.  I am looking to start hosting gear, this might be a good piece to start with.

I assume you will contact us with payment instructions?  Thanks, Phil.

I will start asking for btc to the avalon address in my signature profile

Avalon6 Group Buy - 1BHKKrAh5oTacQnmjfACXjE9cGyFRR8rVD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/philipma1957-64507
legendary
Activity: 1274
Add me to the list for 1, it's time I add a current generation piece of gear to my collection.  The price here is right, it's less than the S7, and I would rather support Avalon than Bitmain.  I am looking to start hosting gear, this might be a good piece to start with.

I assume you will contact us with payment instructions?  Thanks, Phil.
Activity: 305
Add me to the list for one please.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Phil, Kilo you have stop with those buy group as I always want to buy more.

Bitfury's chips scares me at the moment.

It's a great price for a great device IMO.
legendary
Phil you have run these before right? How do they compare to say running a SP20 from a power/heat perspective?

Just deciding whether to get get 2 or 1 to replace my two SP20

I'm not philipma but I'd like to chime in since I have both sp20 and a6. To me, A6 offers a perfect replacement opportunity for SP20 from power/heat perspective; my sp20 runs around 1.3 TH consuming about 800 watts, while my A6 runs around 3.5 TH consuming around 900 Watts. Heat wise, they're about the same. So, for about 100 watts more, I'm getting 2.2 TH extra over the SP20. Sound wise, A6 is quieter, but I did replace the A6 stock fan (non-delta) with a Sanyo Denki Ace fan which in my ear produces more pleasing sound than the stock fan in my SP20. A6 is a perfect replacement for an SP20. The build quality is similar. Both SP20 and A6 units exude quality from the moment you open up the box they came in. I'm planning on replacing all my SP20 Jacksons with A6 as soon as I can.

This  is pretty good description.

I have 11 Sanyo Denki Ace fans from this order

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YOC80IO?

I will give  8  away (keep 3 for me)  as  they fit in the box and are superior to the stock fan in version 2.
legendary
Phil you have run these before right? How do they compare to say running a SP20 from a power/heat perspective?

I'm not philipma but I'd like to chime in since I have both sp20 and a6. To me, A6 offers a perfect replacement opportunity for SP20 from power/heat perspective; my sp20 runs around 1.3 TH consuming about 800 watts, while my A6 runs around 3.5 TH consuming around 900 Watts. Heat wise, they're about the same. So, for about 100 watts more, I'm getting 2.2 TH extra over the SP20. Sound wise, A6 is quieter, but I did replace the A6 stock fan (non-delta) with a Sanyo Denki Ace fan which in my ear produces more pleasing sound than the stock fan in my SP20. A6 is a perfect replacement for an SP20. The build quality is similar. Both SP20 and A6 units exude quality from the moment you open up the box they came in. I'm planning on replacing all my SP20 Jacksons with A6 as soon as I can.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Pages:
Jump to: