Pages:
Author

Topic: new bitcoin game site - Bitnopoly - page 3. (Read 7176 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
August 19, 2013, 01:06:20 PM
Thanks everyone for all the testing and bug reports. Sorry took a while to get back to you. was out of town this weekend. Here is a list of upcoming fixes:

- lowered time bank: you start out with 100 seconds and each turn you add 5 seconds to your time bank with a max of 100s. (done)
- inactivity alerts improved so they arent so obnoxious (done)
- minor wording fixes (done)
- investigating server repair card charging wrong amount
- allow mtg properties to be traded
- fixing un mtg price
- adding chat link which will open a room on coinchat
- improving "your turn" sound to be different than dice roll sound
- improving "advance to" animations so its easier to follow
- improving animations in general
- improving tokens to increase visibility
- show property modals after you land on the property, not during animation
- adding "games in progress" list to dashboard and allow spectators

hopefully all this will be complete by end of week. thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 16, 2013, 06:09:16 PM
There was a bug with the server repair card; I got charged 575 points despite having no servers at all. Log said I had 5 hotels.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 16, 2013, 05:46:48 PM
Is there a special card that says: "You started a ponzi scheme for several million USD. You have now lost all funds from your entire account. Go to jail immediately."?
August 16, 2013, 04:23:22 PM
The time thing also needs to be changed. More time for each turn, and less time for a timeout. 10 minutes is way too long.
August 16, 2013, 03:15:13 PM
Two things:
1) We should be able to trade for mortgaged properties
2) I don't think the unmortgaging price is higher than it should be. Should be mortgage price + 10% if I remember correctly.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
August 16, 2013, 02:08:33 PM
I was there for long time but no player available for game and then I shut down need still some marketing for more players and fun Grin
August 16, 2013, 01:37:55 AM
+1 chatbox

played part of a game:

1)  need to be able to sell houses / computers whatever

2)  need to auction property if guy passes on it

3) pretty awesome idea, needs some work, hope OP polishes this

Auction is BS, I say nay on that idea. It's not in the original rules as far as I know.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
August 16, 2013, 12:41:31 AM
+1 chatbox

played part of a game:

1)  need to be able to sell houses / computers whatever

2)  need to auction property if guy passes on it

3) pretty awesome idea, needs some work, hope OP polishes this
August 16, 2013, 12:03:50 AM
I haven't been this excited since my the time I met my wife.

Seriously, I don't even care that the site is down right now - I saw the splash page and it's clearly bitcoin monopoly done right.  I can't wait to play.
LOL @sealswithclubs being one the two cheapo purple properties. Also when I tried to get my confirmation email link to work it wouldn't load. I'm trying to get my account verified so I can deposit. Please fix when you get a chance, same username.

Also, you REALLY need to install a game chat box. Definitely do.

+1 on the chatbox, but stability first! we've been using #bitnopoly on CoinChat for our in-game chat sessions so far.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 15, 2013, 11:51:30 PM

Seriously, I don't even care that the site is down right now - I saw the splash page and it's clearly bitcoin monopoly done right.  I can't wait to play.
LOL @sealswithclubs being one the two cheapo purple properties. Also when I tried to get my confirmation email link to work it wouldn't load. I'm trying to get my account verified so I can deposit. Please fix when you get a chance, same username.

Also, you REALLY need to install a game chat box. Definitely do.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
August 15, 2013, 11:45:25 PM

Seriously, I don't even care that the site is down right now - I saw the splash page and it's clearly bitcoin monopoly done right.  I can't wait to play.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1000
Fica Tranquilo
August 15, 2013, 04:01:26 PM
Ready to play, 2 more players needed.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 15, 2013, 11:31:58 PM
Application error again...

Application Error
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

Edit: and back on after about 10min

Edit2: and we're down again...

Edit 3: back up again. I really love playing but it has terrible performance
August 15, 2013, 03:47:19 PM
The updates are great, but I had an Application Error again when I was playing. Definitely need to work out the kinks before playing for real BTC, I was winning that game and was about to stack servers on the yellows when it crashed.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
August 15, 2013, 02:39:22 PM
Ok site is back up live now! We've made a lot of improvements & changes. More improvements coming as well. We've also started working on a few more games since people have requested that. Please let me know if you find any bugs or have comments.

thanks!

https://www.bitnopoly.com/

Getting a 4 person game going now. I find CoinChat to be the easiest way to find players.

yes you can arrange many players from this forum coinchat many guys like this game and want to enjoy this

August 15, 2013, 02:35:19 PM
Ok site is back up live now! We've made a lot of improvements & changes. More improvements coming as well. We've also started working on a few more games since people have requested that. Please let me know if you find any bugs or have comments.

thanks!

Getting a 4 person game going now. I find CoinChat to be the easiest way to find players.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 15, 2013, 01:47:59 PM
Im in a 2 man game, waiting for someone to join me
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
August 15, 2013, 01:41:39 PM

thanks!

★☆★777Coin★☆★
August 15, 2013, 05:51:18 AM
From the rules page under Buy In:

(Bitnopoly charges a 5% service fee for every Bit Points game that is played. This is done when the game starts and is taken from the buy in.)

There is also a 3% withdraw processing fee when you cash out since this does require (for now) a bit of manual work on my part to ensure everything is secure/safe and no abuse is going on.

maintenance is not going end and rules are coming out so its going to be a new greedy million-air in bitcoin family already entered and we will push him for this honor
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 14, 2013, 08:05:08 PM
Sounds good!

i want to test it, but it is under maintnence Sad
Pages:
Jump to: