Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 78. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi i this is bug ?
My balance 0.002 But i wan withdrawal and i see
Available Balance

Please Fixed this ,
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
username: didwee

Thanks always great to see new ideas with bitcoins
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
reg name: aalborg

Can't say what I do and don't like about the site. It looks okay, but I've not played the game yet.
Activity: 546
EOS Auctions
my username is babyruth..

by the way, what does this mean; (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)?.. is this mean that i need to post here 30x before i'll get the bonus or the free bitcoin?..
You are a brand new account, with an activity of 0 (look to the left of your post). So, you won't be eligible for the free bitcoin until you hit 30 (which usually takes a 2-4 weeks being on the forum). We have this restriction to prevent cheating (by creating new accounts over and over again). I am not accusing you of this, just giving a reason for the policy.

by the way, what does this mean; (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)?.. is this mean that i need to post here 30x before i'll get the bonus or the free bitcoin?..

couldn't find find my post here.. is there a moderator to moderate my post before it appears?.. just asking, please... thanks..
Activity: 5
дaвнo иcкaлa чтo тo пoxoжee.
Activity: 5
xopoший caйт.
Activity: 532
People, read the first post! It states that you need 30 activity to receive the bonus payout!

It amazes me how many people don't actually read the topic in it's entirety...

Liam

Try this.  Wink

You need 30 activity to get free chips!!
Username : bielpeg

Thanks for the opportunity to win bitcoins simply and fast! Grin
Activity: 1
Username : bielpeg

Thanks for the opportunity to win bitcoins simply and fast! Grin
EOS Auctions
USERNAME: juani0911
havent got my bonus yet.. I'm exited to play. . . =(

As per the rules, you need to have a 30 or more activity rating before you can get free BTC.
Activity: 8
seems to be a very good site.. many already claimed they have won and withdrawn the the winnings. would loike to try it,but to much requirements to receive bonuses though. . . =(
Activity: 8
USERNAME: juani0911
havent got my bonus yet.. I'm exited to play. . . =(
EOS Auctions
Hey thanks for bonus Grin ,
And Now i just win my bet Cheesy
And I Make Withdrawal
Its Automatic
Proof
https://blockchain.info/tx/44471d6c154b7e044ee22ab8b0fc5d6f4230a1c11ea860a4a978399b6ad73caf

Smiley
Thanks for the support, and congratulations on your good luck! Come back and play some more  Smiley
Hey thanks for bonus Grin ,
And Now i just win my bet Cheesy
And I Make Withdrawal
Its Automatic
Proof
https://blockchain.info/tx/44471d6c154b7e044ee22ab8b0fc5d6f4230a1c11ea860a4a978399b6ad73caf

Smiley
Activity: 26
Maxtoshi,

That's not nice, and untrue. It seems according to your link that you have some sort of beef with some guy named Grant. I am not him, nor do I have anything to do with him, nor does my site have anything to do with him. I would appreciate it if you would edit your post and remove the remark.

Also, any of our customers who would like to comment here on your experience with the site, please feel free to do so.

Removed
EOS Auctions
Maxtoshi,

Thanks...
Activity: 26
EDIT: Seems that Grant only offered his cooperation to the website owner however the deal was never establish, my mistake, cheers.
My activity is 26 Smiley
Activity: 574
ID: leepsteer00

Clean site, like it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: